It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War, won't matter any more when Ebola is at your door

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Unless ebola changes the way it is transmitted, it can knock at my door as loudly as it likes and assuming I disinfect it I will be fine.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
The more people the virus infects "over there" the more opportunities the virus has to mutate. Mutations can change how well it can be transmitted through water, air, how long it can live without a host and other crazy junk. Maybe knock on your door...with a mutated hand!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Now that's the talk I wanted to hear! None of this, 'Ebola gon' keel me' nonsense. It will be some mutated strain of god knows what that gets us. But, I don't care to worry - I'm on a slippery slope towards death and have been since birth. Bring it on.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That's what the MSM wants us to believe so they can go on with the atrocities they are currently doing to a big part of the world and redirect people's attention from their real worries and concerns.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shapur

Well, to be honest, in this day and age if people are still falling for the crap they always have fallen for - they deserve everything they get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join