It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas BUSTED! (caught firing rockets from civilian area)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: My_Reality
Let's put religion and culture aside for a moment. What would you do if an army were blockading the county you live in?

I'll tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't strap a bomb to my chest and blow myself up on a bus or in a market. I wouldn't strap bombs to my childrens' chests. I wouldn't kill or kidnap innocent civilians in their towns. I wouldn't indiscriminintly fire rockets or mortars into their towns. I wouldn't fire those rockets from a building packed with my children to discourage counter-battery fire.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: amazing
In your mind it must be okay to kill children and women and old men and father's searching for their families in the bombed out rubble of their homes. It must be okay with you to bomb UN shelters.. How does that have anything to do with Hamas?

Hamas bombs Israel from these places. I don't blame Israel. Its not good that women and children are victims of this war, but I blame Hamas. Their campaign is stupid and the lives lost because of it could have been avoided if Hamas wasn't so asinine and senselessly violent.

So why is it okay for Israel to retaliate against Hamas by bombing shelters and killing children? That's the question. If this happened in America we would get Intel and send in our elite commandos to take them out.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join