It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists! You must watch this. Regarding 'Ebola'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Above id a link to 'Regenesis' on IMDB.

Guess what its about?

'Ebola'

But not just Ebola, it's also about another Disease mutating with Ebola.

First Series started in 2004.

but you should check out the Locations from where this starts and the areas which are mentioned in Series 1. Episode 1..

Coincidence???

Episode 1 link: www.sidereel.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Gonna give it a go.

From TVTorrents:

"The future is here. Bioterrorism. Designer babies. Frankenfoods. Suddenly Humanity possesses the ability to play god. But is it progress?or madness? Will cutting-edge science be our salvation? Or our demise?"

Plus...It's Canadian!

What else could I want?

lol

Peace

edit on 11-8-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Life is imitating art again, go back to sleep.

Just kidding.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ReGenesis is on Hulu also:

Hulu - ReGenesis, all episodes

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Coincidence? Ebola is a known pathogen on the ivory coast. Where else could the disease originate? It's a movie dude. Mix a little reality with Hollywood imagination. You're not claiming this is what's happening are you?reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm not getting a clip from that link.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You know, in the movie "Prometheus" Prometheus imdb

The main character Elizabeth Shaw´s father died of Ebola. Now the movie takes place in the year 2093. We can see a memory flash in the beginning of the movie from when Eliabeth was a child and is talking to her father who appears to be in a African country or maybe south American. I suppose he is a voulunter worker there because of the Ebola epidemic. Nowthis must be set in the year 2060-2070 given that Eliabeth is around 35-40 years old.

Just throwing it out there

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I just read Dan Brown's Inferno. A Robert Langdon novel. About a genius scientist who believes that depopulation will make way for a new renaissance of mankind and that the next step in our evolution will be to genetically alter our DNA to create super humans. He's afraid the over population will cause a sudden collapse leading to our extinction before this can occur so he wants to design a reduction of the population with a virus before that happens.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Dan_Brown_novel)

reply to: jude11

edit on AM000000310000000883328312014-08-11T11:28:59-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Coincidence? Ebola is a known pathogen on the ivory coast. Where else could the disease originate? It's a movie dude. Mix a little reality with Hollywood imagination. You're not claiming this is what's happening are you?reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

"The Ivory Coast announces that it has banned all flights
from countries hit by Ebola,
as part of steps to prevent the deadly virus from reaching the west African country."

The Ivory Coast, so far is Ebola free, apparently, free from most biohazards.

This part,,,quote,Ebola is a known pathogen on the ivory coast ,, unquote

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Ok. Try this link:

thefile.me...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Brilliant book mate

Look into the utopia series the similaritys are uncanny

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just watched episode 2. Its a good one also.

I think I'll finish watching the whole 4 Seasons....

edit on CDTMon, 11 Aug 2014 14:30:36 -0500u3102x136x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

That's pretty ironic huh? May be one of those films preconditioning us who knows. But I do know that depopulation is a real conspiracy and what better way than to take people out subtlety with disease i.e Ebola, flu's, AIDS, obesity, cancer. It all keeps the medical and pharmaceutical industry booming too, and if they really are capable of playing god they'd get a hold of the weather...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have no idea if this link works as I own the mp3 "Bubonic Nukes," by Dan Carlin. Basically he posits the historicity of whether or not the Bubonic Plagues helped bring about the Renaissance.

I don't find a need to believe in an elite conspiracy to explain Ebola and what might happen if it became air borne, but if there was such an elite I think they have payed attention to 5k years of written records.

Bubonic Nukes (working?)

edit on 4-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

top topics

join