It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All I want for Christmas is an Rossi E-Cat, a BLP Sun Cell, and an EM Drive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
What is your evidence that the ECat is a "proven hoax?"

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Possibly the entire sum weight of human understanding of physics.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
What is your evidence that the ECat is a "proven hoax?"

Why are the other threads he is exposed not enough?

In 2011 you said Defkalion was putting theirs out. It's 2014 now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a time where Rossi refused the investigators to do any verification at all.

Here is 2012 where Rossi has working devices. Why is it not on the market?

Then this post where you also posted in where Rossi is shown to be a fraud.

Then the plethora of lies ....
PROVEN LIE #1
Where he says he has a factory in Florida making his low-energy nuclear reaction devices. Then Florida contacts him and he says his factories are all oversees, not in the US, and there is no nuclear reaction.

"The robotized line is already under construction. The factory will be in the United States of America, the E-Cat will be a Made In The USA product, both in the industrial and the domestic version."

coldfusionnow.org...
blog.newenergytimes.com...
newenergytimes.com...
newenergytimes.com...

PROVEN LIE #2
He says there is no nuclear reaction after going on and on about there being nuclear reactions.

PROVEN LIE #3
He said US company UL was testing the e-Cat .. then later stated they had never used it. How are they testing it then?

PROVEN LIE #4
Rossi stated his unit was in Florida being tested (see above lie), then stated it was damaged in an Earthquake in Bologna. Must be magical unicorn dust, same unit in 2 places at once!

There are many more lies. I have proven most of this to you before. You simply don't care.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I would be careful throwing around accusations of fraud. BlackLight Power has hired lawyers to take action against three individuals who called BLP a fraud on Wikipedia.

In light of that, I am just going to state that in my considered scientific opinion, BLP are thoroughly mistaken, whether knowingly or not, in their claims to have generated power through hydrino production.

edit on 14-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
I would be careful throwing around accusations of fraud. BlackLight Power has hired lawyers to take action against three individuals who called BLP a fraud on Wikipedia.

In light of that, I am just going to state that in my considered scientific opinion, BLP are thoroughly mistaken, whether knowingly or not, in their claims to have generated power through hydrino production.

Oh no, that case will be laughed out of court. Frauds.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot What laws of physics are being violated?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot What laws of physics are being violated?

The one where an object being tested in Florida is damaged by an earthquake in Bolivia.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
if we are asking " where are they now " - what happened to RAR-energia ???????

the TL : DR synopsis is -

a Brazilian millionare designed and built an aledged " gravity motor " that claimed an output of 30kw and was the size of a small house - despite having a " scale model " the contruction of the first unit changed drastically at least 5 times - on 3rd party has ever seen the aledged unit working or any test results . the Brazilian then allegedly went on to start conctruction of a second unit at inconrassa [ a bona fide company - he has control of in the US ] - nothing has been heard in over 6 months

all these schemes seem to follow a distressing and predictable patern
edit on 15-8-2014 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I never said laws of physics being broken, laws have a very specific meaning. It goes against our understanding of physics, for example lack of radiation generated. It also has never been shown to work except is highly suspicious circumstances.
I understand why people would want things like this to be true but the next big shift in energy generation is not going to come from a non scientist marketing a get rich quick scheme.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I'd imagine the "distressing and predictable pattern" you mention, is very similar in the more promising of these cases...industrial and political pressure is such a predictable pattern.

It's amazing to me that people who enjoy using the fact that in over 200 years + of trying, no one has managed to come up with a so-called 'overunity' device...then bemoan that people working on such devices go 6 moths without an announcement of progress.

Can't have it both ways. Altering the energy paradigm we've lived with for over a century isn't something that is going to happen overnight, despite the perhaps over-enthusiasm shown at times by those working on changing it.

It's a paradigm changer that has been over 200 years in the making...an extra year or two, and an overly optimistic promise here and there is to be expected.

There's frauds and liars in EVERY area of life...and this includes alternative and conventional energy systems and players, although the fact there are frauds in say...the various financial sectors, doesn't mean everyone working in the financial sector are all frauds.

The same is true of every other endeavour and sector imaginable, including alternative energy and experimental physics systems and those working with them.

I don't find it strange that these technologies are over-hyped, or are continuously delayed or late to mass markets...at all given the profound implications of such technologies and a future mass uptake of them, but i do find it strange that almost always the same voices scream 'fraud' at every single one of these experimenters apparently as a matter of course.

If i was a suspicious type, i would conclude that certain people here want nothing else than these devices to actually be frauds or fail to live up to pronouncements or promises, just to be accurate in their accusations.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
People don't scream fraud as they are doing experiments. They point out the highly possible fraud when they attempt to make money with outlandish claims that they consistently fail to back up.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefSlug
It seems like this year will be landmark in energy technology.

Andrea Rossi has been hard at work developing the latest and greatest in heating solutions, the E-Cat.

Randall Mills has been making demonstrations of the power of the plasma, the Sun Cell.
I'm excited, are you excited? I know your excited.

You left out the Orbo, the RAR Energia gravity engine and the QEG.... all will be ready real soon now!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Come on now. I posted an article from 1999 in which BLP were saying their devices would be churning out power within the year.

That's last CENTURY.

There are probably posters in here who are younger than Randell Mills's claims. How long do you have to give him before calling time?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04 Bolivia?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
I never said laws of physics being broken, laws have a very specific meaning. It goes against our understanding of physics, for example lack of radiation generated. It also has never been shown to work except is highly suspicious circumstances.
I understand why people would want things like this to be true but the next big shift in energy generation is not going to come from a non scientist marketing a get rich quick scheme.

Throughout history, new discoveries have extended our understanding of physics. There is radiation generated in the ECat, [some gamma and a few neutrons] just not at the energies expected which is why shielding is easily integrated into the unit. The radiation may or may not be the result of the primary reaction. Consider that the unknown reaction(s) is/are occurring in condensed matter and may progress by a different mechanism than reactions in an accelerator.

It is premature to judge the validity of the claims. Note that Rossi feared the device being stolen, a valid worry for such an invention, and must carefully search for investors without revealing too much until they are invested. I recommend that if you are really interested in the details of the ECat, you read 'An Impossible Invention' by Mats Lewan, ISBN 978-91-981649-4-7

If you wish to condemn Rossi and claim that 'this can't be,' you should know that disinterested scientists are waiting for data before making a judgment. Those that fear the possibility, or have a vested interest in it failing, are the ones spouting off before they have anything to discuss other than that they, personally, are not pleased with some aspect or another.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Pretty sure this point has been made multiple times already but here goes again.
If he can provide evidence for his ideas great. Make a break through like this and wealth and Nobel prizes will fall from the heavens.
The issue is that he keeps making claims that he has consistently failed to back up. A single verified test would have investors in a frenzy. The technology being stolen argument is just nonsense as I am sure you are aware.

edit on 15-8-2014 by ScepticScot because: darn autotype

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Pretty sure this point has been made multiple times already but here goes again.
If he can provide evidence for his ideas great. Make a break through like this and wealth and Nobel prizes will fall from the heavens.
The issue is that he keeps making claims that he has consistently failed to back up. A single verified test would have investors in a frenzy. The technology being stolen argument is just nonsense as I am sure you are aware.

Yes. Evidence. There is none for or against, i.e., no data. This is in limbo until there is data---regardless of what you believe regarding his promises. Remember, he is trying to make a commercial product and if you have ever developed a technology, you would know that this is much more difficult than a laboratory test.
The technology stolen/borrowed/appropriated argument is not nonsense if you have any idea about how the world works. Think about how the world's various governments would react should they happen on a working model.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There is no data that my earwax can or cannot cure the common cold. Can I claim it can and market it for investment? If he had a working model then he could demonstrate it and make a legitimate fortune. The world is desperate for new or improved energy sources.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

There is no data that my earwax can or cannot cure the common cold. Can I claim it can and market it for investment? If he had a working model then he could demonstrate it and make a legitimate fortune. The world is desperate for new or improved energy sources.

Of course you can claim your earwax cure the common cold. The investors will be looking into your head, soon after. You could always make small candles or little busts of Queen Elizabeth out of it should it not cure anything.

He does have a working model and is demonstrating it--just not to you. You and the non-investors are not important at this time and he doesn't care what you think. I don't either but thought that you would benefit from a discussion about being patient and waiting for data to base your conclusions on....or not.
I think most on this site are aware that the world would like new energy sources but thanks for the confirmation.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

He does have a working model and is demonstrating it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join