It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing Bush with some historic person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Can you compare him to anyone from history? He has features, but then again, any leader would have similar features. Anyway, heres my opinion:

Mussolini - His Fascism had meaning but no ends, just like Bush's War on Terrorism

Hitler - Bush think's hes the superman for america, the saviour and the father after 9/11

Stalin - Strikes fear in his people (terrorism), purges his secret police (CIA), paranoia (every muslim is his enemy)

What do you think? Anymore people in history or anything add to this?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I would compare him with Alfred E. Newman.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'd say...

- President Warren G. Harding. He had style and panache, brought the Republicans and big industry back after eight years of Democrats, but his advisers knew a lot more than he did what was going on. The eight years Harding and Coolidge spent in power saw America and Americans happily fall deeper in debt... we know what happened then.

- J. Bruce Ismay, chairman of the White Star Line, urging Titanic captain Edward Smith to increase the ship's speed in order to impress the entire world - oblivious to the fact that there's an iceberg lying in wait.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
For me I see him taking after:

His dad - only with more "hardcore" attitude and an inability to keep his mouth shut.

Clinton- Don't get me wrong, i liked clinton. But i believe bush strives to have the "credit for fall, blame for none" attitude that clinton could portray and pull off. Only bush comes no where close to pulling it off, and only buries himself deeper by taking blame for nothing, absolutley nothing and still takes credit although anyone rarely gives him any.

join