It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lizard", "The Goat" and "The Flower" on Curiosity images in Lake Gale.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
These anomalies speaks for them-self. Day by day something weird stuff emerge from the terrain around the rover. I must admit: The Mike Malin Space Center crew make a good job recently; their sophisticate eraser tools works very well, but sometime, something slip out.

A classic Lizard take the sun beams on Mars...

Colored

A petrified Goat or a statue like (In Sumerian Enuma Elish, the goats were imported from Nibiru on Earth and on Mars...)

Colored

A fossilized Martian Flower (simmetrical formation)

Colored

edit on 11-8-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Cool photos, i haven't seen them before

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Hello Arken,

Thanks for sharing.

I think the first 2 pictures are cool, but the last one just looks like rocks scattered around.
I mean, they are all rocks, but you know the last photo doesn't look that unusual.

The 2nd photo looks really like some old statue of an animal. I'd guess goat too.

Maybe one day we'll find out the truth. Was there ever a civilization there a long long time ago?
Hopefully we'll find out one day.

Nice work.
S&F

edit on 11/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
These anomalies speaks for them-self. Day by day something weird stuff emerge from the terrain around the rover. I must admit: The Mike Malin Space Center crew make a good job recently; their sophisticate eraser tools works very well, but sometime, something slip out.

A classic Lizard take the sun beams on Mars...

Colored

A petrified Goat or a statue like (In Sumerian Enuma Elish, the goats were imported from Nibiru on Earth and on Mars...)

Colored

Colored

Im gon.a say rocks but who knows really s n f ..

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Maybe one day we'll find out the truth. Was there ever a civilization there a long long time ago? Hopefully we'll find out one day.

There were and there are, right now, several and different Civilizations on Mars.

When the humankind will discover what lies on Mars it will be awesome and terrifying, but there is no choice.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Great photos and hopefully we will find out if any life lived/lives on Mars, but for me the photos are just rock anomalies, there's an island called menorca that's near ibiza, one of the cliff faces there looks like the head of a chief Indian wearing a headress, and I'm sure there's 1000's of other things like this all around the world

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I found the first one interesting but the last one almost discredits everything else as it is so obviously scattered rocks.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

There were and there are, right now, several and different Civilizations on Mars.

I concur

I have proven to myself, there is at least one species up there right now...coincidentally...it didn't do much to convince others

But to me...it is enough.

As for OP "artifacts"....a goat and a flower is a stretch for my taste...although I'm not claiming it is just "rocks".

The lizard thingy is pretty interesting...defo gives off that impression...I see a potential head with a dark spot for eyes...right where they should be if that thing is real.

Good find Arken.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Really cool find thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Maybe it's just fossils from Earth, due to the asteroid impact ejecta 65 million years ago?

If the asteroid impact theory is true, that could mean that if life originated on Earth, it could now be spread in the entire solar system.

Bacteria life is quite resilient. (Link: Extremophiles)
Also, the possible ejected bacteria life, have had 65 million years to adapt and evolve

edit on 11/8/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Pretty good lookie-likes on the lizard and the goat. The last seems like either a pixel jpg anomaly (or a compression anomaly) or, if it is something, it fits with the spoke creatures people found a few months ago on Mars on the anomalies thread. Do you have the full picture links to these, are they from weeks, months, ago, or are from Rover's newest walkabout? thanks.

Anytime someone mentions Martian lizards I post this little guy:

And his friend or offspring:

edit on 11-8-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Hi there Aleister.

I've found this some time ago Lizard in plain sight and tentacled creature

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Pareidolia
A simple complex. The human mind is designed to look for patterns. It is an evolutionary factor that enables us to survive; we are constantly on the lookout for things that we recognise. It helps us to evaluate he situation for danger.

The last two images are pretty unspectacular. The first one I admit my first thought was that it was a blurry lizard on a rock. But on examination the 'head' of the lizard looks like it is a rock in the background, actually behind the large rock with the 'body'.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I love these threads arken SnF

But I was in Egypt a few years back the area of taba

Me and my ex took a quad bike excursion threw the mountains and their is a few rock that look like animals the one that sticks in my mind the most was the frog

It looked exactly like a frog jutting out of the cliff face and looked like it had been stuck there on purpose but it was natural

I really hope the ones on mars are not but just saying

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken

Colored

You really don't understand perspective, do you?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Good to see you hunting again, Arken ... the second image is rather interesting, a very pronounced shape that remotely reminds us of something that's not necessarily of 'geological' origin. Natural explanations could be: weathering, erosion, impacts, geochemistry or a combination of such forces.

The last picture is IMO probably an arrangement of rocks that (in perspective) is reminiscent of a spoke-like feature.

To be sure of what we're looking at, we'd of course need to investigate more closely (as usual)! Nevertheless: it's always good to see another Mars-thread pop up ... S&F!

edit on 11-8-2014 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Hi jeep3r.

Of course there is still too much to prove.
Some "anomalies" are only weird rocks, but our eyes on Mars anomalies never stopping to investigate.

Soon or later we will find IT

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If the images speak for themselves, as you put it, why do you feel the need to outline and color the shapes you perceive as such?

For example, I admit that in the third picture somewhat depicts a 2-dimensional outline of a goat. As I would have drawn it on a piece of paper at 6-years old, or even today (my drawing skills haven't evolved much since then, I admit). But then again, I'm sure it's possible that 2-dimensional goats lived on mars at one time...
edit on 11/8/14 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I always love your posts Arken. Regardless of what it is that is showing, they are always interesting. However I feel that in the case of the 'lizard', the lizard's head is merely a stone further away.
This however still leaves a strange triangular 'thing' on the stone. The cow/ goat is a cute simulacrum and the flower is an interesting natural formation.
Keep it up though, you are the only one that has the patience to go through all these photos and find stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Where can I find a petrified goat on Earth?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join