It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joined because i`m sick of `everything being a conspiracy`

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

While not everything is a conspiracy, everything isn't black and white either. There is usually always more going on than what the people are told. Such as 9/11.

Welcome to ATS! I'm off to find a second brain

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

GOOD!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So, you joined as you say...a conspiracy site...because you are sick of everything BEING considered a conspiracy?

Um...hate to tell you this...but we are here BECAUSE we already know...not everything is a conspiracy. This place gives us a chance to discuss why they aren't or ARE conspiracies.

So, why did you come here again? To reprimand us for something we knew already when we joined? You didn't? Who needs the explanation... explained? That's clear and certainly no conspiracy...just accepted by members of a conspiracy site.

Research. Information. Discussion. Comversation. Delusion about reality? We know already everything is never all it seems. You should play catch up with us...one can learn a lot.
MS

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Im not saying the U.S is an angel, it sure isnt, but seriously, grow a brain or two you guys and stop calling EVERYTHING a conspiracy

I have been a ton or reading lately, factual reading on many many subjects and I hate to say it but my conclusion is just about everything IS a conspiracy! We are seeing so little of what is and we are living like blind children...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Cant people ever just get into their thick skulls that maybe there ARE ACTUAL enemies out there, and that these middle eastern countries have been fighting long before we set foot there.

I think a lot of people come to ATS after learning that there are so many enemies out there. Middle East, and, well, just about everywhere you look really.

I for one will not be ignoring the enemies that are close to concentrate on those that are in their own country. As you said, they were fighting long before they became a concern of mine.

If you have any questions, ask them of my brain, heart or soul. My thick skull is off on a romantic getaway and asks not to be interrupted at this time.

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Saying you joined ATS because you are sick of everything being a conspiracy is like saying I am going to stick my hand in the fire because I am sick of burning myself LOL. Everything isn't a conspiracy, just most things and there are a lot of conspiracy theories but there are just as many, if not more, conspiracy facts.

Have fun ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Grow a brian morans!!111

Well, you've joined at a great time. Conspiracy is less favorable now. Mainstream news is mostly what you'll find. Just don't get bored when you have nothing to be contrarian about. I mean that's the purpose for joining a "conspiracy leaning site" when you're not into it, right?
edit on 11-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Am visit first sons family in china at moment got here couple days ago .. think the time without beer did old wukong ( my miscreant macaque ) good so far he hasnt nicked any beers .. though he did end up in other mischief at club in ho chi minh city that got us the boot ..

South of france nice this time of year .. always did like the scenery at the beaches there ..

next month be back in japan visit son along with trip to hot springs .. ( just birthday suits at hot spring that go to along with full bar ) ..

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Welcome! I have to agree with many of the sentiments here already - you really did open a can of worms with the "grow a brain" and "not everything is a conspiracy" comments.

When you have to be willing to always address the simple question - "who benefits?"

This question was in fact completely ignored regarding 9/11. There were dubious steps taken to hinder people from finding out who benefited. Who benefits from ISIS?

I will just leave you with a video that I think anyone should watch if you really want to dig into the heart of these matters:

Again, welcome!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I couldn't star your reply but I wanted to

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS! Regarding ISIS or whatever they're calling themselves lately, I have a question for you on them. Why do you suppose the majority of them wear masks on their faces? I believe it's to hide the fact that many of them are not middle easterners. They're mercenaries for hire... and you know where mercenaries come from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join