It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joined because i`m sick of `everything being a conspiracy`

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
a reply to: trollz

Your post if ANYTHING shows ignorance , "There's two kinds of people here at ATS".

You could not be more wrong.

And welcome, dinogirl!

You're kidding, right? That's a common figure of speech. I did not mean that there are literally two specific types of people here. Anyone with common sense would have realized that.
*sigh*

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Not the figure of speech itself,
but what you stated after about closed minds and such.
Things are not as black and white as you described.

edit on 11-8-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'll be right back. I'm trying to grow two brains.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
ISIS might indeed be deliberately allowing the foot-soldiers to do atrocities to civilians/Shia/Christians

but the Caliph, sometime in the future, will instruct the sermon giving Imams to tone down their Jihadist talk...

so that the Caliphate can continue to grow....instead of the worldwide backlash the ISIS is now getting for being evil-incarnate in their inhumanity to non-Sunni populations, to the point that even Obama has determined that there really are Radical Muslims who need bombed by aircraft

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD

Not the figure of speech itself,
but what you stated after about closed minds and such.
Things are not as black and white as you described.

"I'm gonna quote this specific part here, but that's not actually the part I'm referring to"

So... How exactly am I being ignorant and closed-minded by saying someone else shouldn't be ignorant and closed-minded for calling ATS members as a whole crazy and stupid? Please do explain, because I really have no idea what you're trying to say.

And from my original reply:
"You might wanna take your own advice and realize that ATS is made up of all kinds of people of all beliefs from all over the world, and ATS as a whole certainly does not call everything a conspiracy. In any given thread, you'll see people arguing both sides."

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
True, i failed to read the entire post.
I stand corrected and i apologize.

edit on 11-8-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
you joined a conspiracy site because you are sick of conspiracies?

omg

good luck with that

edit on 112014806000000am86America/Chicago8 by donhuangenaro because: ...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Possibly the most fascinating intro thread I have read on here!

Wow, dinogirl - bust in with both barrels a'blazin'!!!

Welcome aboard. You got us all going already!! Well done you! ?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

But Big Brother is everywhere...
welcome to the forum
here are some treats

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Your best source for easily digested, news without a conspiracy theory being attached, can be found on mainstream news outlets such as tv,radio and newspapers. Since conspiracy theory's are alternative arguments to the official stories we are fed, it's not for everyone. No major event or incident is entirely free from an alternative scenario, being informed is listening to both sides of the argument with the available evidence presented to us, before we can even make an informed decision to their accuracy.

Here at ATS we listen to all arguments as presented to us, we review the data and check out the sources of the facts, official or otherwise, then and only then, are we in a better position to decide what is the truth and what isn't.

Kind Regards
Freelancer

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl

Erm, but it really annoys me when everyone is like...

Cant people ever just get into their thick skulls...

I mean is it some kind of a mental illness...

seriously, grow a brain or two you guys and stop calling EVERYTHING a conspiracy

you'll fit right in.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

There are no conspiracies, that being said don't go to the Washington monument at midnight it turns into an interdimensional device for 15 minutes every night and thats how they plan to return all those illegals back to their countries quietly. This is why it is taking so long to eradicate the vermin the nice folks from down south so as not to disturb the left and the voter loss. This is completely orchestrated by the Tea Party as a last ditch effort to save the US and the latest bean crop.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy..I absolutely agree.

About the two brains thing..it's not that hard, really. The tough part is trying to grow a third one. That one kinda blew up all over the microwave..to make a story short, it wasn't pretty..

Welcome to ATS, Dinogirl.

Have fun & enjoy. I mean that.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Welcome.

Remember 'there are no coincidences'...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Welcome aboard dinogirl. Just a quick lesson about ATS formatting (I think that's the term anyways).

If you want to reply to a specific individual, click on the reply in that individuals post, not the big rely icon at the bottom. That one is basically for when you just want to post your own opinion on the thread without actually engaging any particular individual.

Does that help?

Hope you have fun here!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

dinogirl, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I have seen the promise land and this is not it! Yeh maybe there are a lot of random events in the world and it is
not by the hands of the few elite that control most aspects of our lives but the truth is a lot more involved then
even the craziest of conspiracy theories! Though I don't know exactly what that truth is exactly but I do realize
that most of the people in the US are doing their own thing and are wearing the blinders of the main stream corporate
media! To deny this as truth is as ignorant as to say all those things stated above are real facts proposed by the MSM!
So where does this leave those of us with open minds? It basically leaves us in the dark for the most part fearing
the next reprisal for waging a war for freedom and transparency based on truth, justice and the supposed American
way! I wish we were in the so called promised land but as the time for such things is not at hand maybe it's up to
each and every one of us to seek thee out! To bring that faucet of truth, kindness, love and righteousness to each other,
for this is the only truth we have any control over! perhaps the only path to bring justice to a world of condemnation!
It is in each and every one of us to choose what we bring to the table of human interaction whether social justice or inequality, Good or Evil! ~NSNF

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Ben Swann did a great story about the US funding rebels in Syria that had taken banners of ISIS/ISIL
Fox talks about funding rebels

benswann.com...

Turkey an alli of US causing mayhem in the area

benswann.com...

Ben Clarifies the story

benswann.com...
benswann.com...
benswann.com...

I hope you leave this site, ASAP.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl
Its not that im denying the need for conspiracy

Heck i myself believe in ancient aliens.. you cant get a bigger conspiracy than that

HOWEVER.. to claim these ridiculous things like the zionists/ mossad are behind al kieda and hamas

and that the U.S created purposely isis, who vow to fly the flag over the whitehouse

is just plain ridiculous

look at basics.. remember when you were a kid at school, you always had some moron bullying you right
did `you set up that bully to hate and attack you`? nope

not everything is a conspiracy

let me suggest one thing that I always keep in mind....there are people out there that deliberately try to confuse people to the point where they do not trust anyone, and are suspicious of everyone....this tactic has been used for centuries to "destroy from within". when an outside enemy does not have the capability to use military strength alone, it uses innuendo, false information, rumors, hyperbole, even subtle changes in verbiage that creates ominous suspicions about an actual event. we now have media capabilities far beyond any we have seen, or experienced in the past. there are experts in "social wordplay" that can incite many different and abnormal emotional responses, that can lead to dangerous acts, even when what is being presented is the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join