It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joined because i`m sick of `everything being a conspiracy`

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hey guys been following the forums quite a bit recently with the whole ISIS thing, i am truly shocked and sickened, this is a death cult lke no other and the single biggest threat to the world since the nazis, and for that reason i have decided to become active and post and join the forums.

Erm, but it really annoys me when everyone is like `oh its funded and orchestrated by the U.S`

yeh right, just like the jews did 911 just like israel funds hamas just like ukraine shot down the plane to make it look like russia did it, just like theres a fake alien invasion out there, just like big brother is everywhere, etc etc.. i`m all for conspiracy theories but it seems the new thing out there now with the internet is just to call every single event a false flag or a incident `orchestrated by the u.s or israel`

Cant people ever just get into their thick skulls that maybe there ARE ACTUAL enemies out there, and that these middle eastern countries have been fighting long before we set foot there.

I mean is it some kind of a mental illness that every time theres a plane crash or a war or an incident, the first reaction is always `oh something is fishy here` `its an american psyop`, `its the jews/ israel/mosad behind it`.

Im not saying the U.S is an angel, it sure isnt, but seriously, grow a brain or two you guys and stop calling EVERYTHING a conspiracy

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

Welcome to the board ! No doubt it will be a learning experience for all concerned.. S&F and look forward to some of your post..

(post by VoidHawk removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well said. Welcome and enjoy your stay. I agree with you.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Welcome to the best CONSPIRACY forum that you so well explained at the bottom of your introduction post.
Why did you lurk here and why did you join???

We are all thick and mental and in order that you feel comfortable please feel free to wear the following :

If you Google around enough you may also find some tin undies too...

Someone will be around shortly to hand out your Red and Blue Pill.

Have fun.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 11/8/14 by Rodinus because: ooOOOOOO CRAP SPELLING...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Aren't you acting just as closed mindedly by denying all these conspiracies? This website emphasises the use to evidence to back up claims and doesn't try to discriminate on the basis of how extreme those claims may be. I would say that questioning and considering many possibilities is a lot healthier than accepting everything to be how it is reported.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The nice gentlemen in dark suits and sunglasses unofficially totally off the record and from highly dubious sources proclaimed everything is a conspiracy before passing out after the last round of drinks .. legged it and stuck them with the tab for the drinks ..

Welcome to ats where everything is a conspiracy ...

The others should be along shortly with your doorprizes and survival kit ..

And now back to happy hour

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Joined because i`m sick of `everything being a conspiracy

You just entered the belly of the beast.

Nevertheless, welcome to ATS dinogirl! We can always use more skeptics around here. The bunk is always piling up and we could use more folks to "de" the bunk. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
Aren't you acting just as closed mindedly by denying all these conspiracies? This website emphasises the use to evidence to back up claims and doesn't try to discriminate on the basis of how extreme those claims may be. I would say that questioning and considering many possibilities is a lot healthier than accepting everything to be how it is reported.

Blumming heck Ex... I envy you over there where you have minimum 30°c with at least 95% humidity...

Agreed with all you say....

Think of us poor buggers over here in the South of France that just have to make do with topless bathers, Rosé... AND NO PRIMATES to nick our beer...

It is good to know that primates do not know the difference between Whiskies.

I WANT AN INVITE MATE (Vet to Doc)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I don't think everything is a conspiracy either but then again when we are no longer governed by the people for the people and the politicians and media don't inform the people of this as they should and as is their duty, then I think its reasonable to conclude that they are engaging in collusion to with hold information from the we the people.

The more the media, big business and big government engage in collusion to achieve mutual objectives then more likely it is they will engage in behavior that is by definition, conspiracy.

Perhaps you would be so kind to elaborate on your reasons, or on evidence you believe exists, that ISIS not an invention of Isreal and or the US, to provide a reason for the US to go back into Iraq or the middle east for who knows what reason.

Perhaps you might also consider bearing in mind that isreales security force, the Mossad, has for a motto "by deceit thou shalt wage war." or, something to this effect. See, they already admit they use deceit to achieve their national objectives so they may well be using deceit on you right now.
edit on 11-8-2014 by learnatic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by learnatic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. As you have noticed, as it has been mentioned, this is in fact a site dedicated to finding the truth that is hidden. Now we all know that if someone hides the truth, that is a conspiracy (a conspiracy to hide the truth) hence why some call this place a conspiracy site.
It is highly likely that for every event that occurs in the world, someone, somewhere may have a conspiratorial belief about it. And this is a place where they can shout it out to the heavens.
Enjoy your stay, and if you find a story about a conspiracy that you truly believe is just wrong, why, find the evidence, join in the debate and make yourself heard.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl

Erm, but it really annoys me when everyone is like `oh its funded and orchestrated by the U.S`

yeh right, just like the jews did 911 just like israel funds hamas just like ukraine shot down the plane to make it look like russia did it, just like theres a fake alien invasion out there, just like big brother is everywhere, etc etc.. i`m all for conspiracy theories but it seems the new thing out there now with the internet is just to call every single event a false flag or a incident `orchestrated by the u.s or israel`

Eyes wide shut, I love it! I shall count the moments. One, one thousand; two, one thousand.

Welcome to ATS! May your third eye be open and your forth watertight.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Its not that im denying the need for conspiracy

Heck i myself believe in ancient aliens.. you cant get a bigger conspiracy than that

HOWEVER.. to claim these ridiculous things like the zionists/ mossad are behind al kieda and hamas

and that the U.S created purposely isis, who vow to fly the flag over the whitehouse

is just plain ridiculous

look at basics.. remember when you were a kid at school, you always had some moron bullying you right
did `you set up that bully to hate and attack you`? nope

not everything is a conspiracy

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

There's two kinds of people here at ATS:
Those who keep an open mind to all possibilities and consider the evidence, facts, and other's opinions before coming to their own conclusions;
And those who are ignorant and closed-minded and reject everything that doesn't fit their beliefs. (You might see these people calling others crazy and/or stupid whenever they disagree with something)

"grow a brain or two you guys and stop calling EVERYTHING a conspiracy"
You might wanna take your own advice and realize that ATS is made up of all kinds of people of all beliefs from all over the world, and ATS as a whole certainly does not call everything a conspiracy. In any given thread, you'll see people arguing both sides.
edit on 8/11/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Heck i myself believe in ancient aliens.. you cant get a bigger conspiracy than that

HOWEVER.. to claim these ridiculous things like the zionists/ mossad are behind al kieda and hamas

and that the U.S created purposely isis, who vow to fly the flag over the whitehouse

is just plain ridiculous

look at basics.. remember when you were a kid at school, you always had some moron bullying you right

So...ancient aliens building the pyramids and stonehenge is totally within the realm of possibility, while funding terrorists to further globalisation is "plain ridiculous". That makes perfect sense. Welcome to ATS.
edit on Mon21Mon, 11 Aug 2014 05:21:39 -05003114Mon by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtyD

Sometimes it makes more sense when up is down.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

is just plain ridiculous

About someone creating Al-Qaeda/Hamas, no, it's not ridiculous at all. There's numerous reasons why Israel might want Hamas to continue existing, and there's a whole ton of reasons why the U.S. might want Al-Qaeda to exist. You realize we send loads and loads of money to Israel specifically for defense, right? Now, if a couple of those people at the top of the Israeli government are getting substantial kickbacks and backroom deals and getting rich off American defense money, do you think they're going to want Israel to be at peace with no reason whatsoever to have to defend itself? All they have to do is get people to keep shooting useless rockets at Israel. The Iron Dome shoots down 99% of them... But Hamas constantly wastes all those rockets despite the fact that they're not accomplishing anything. Al-Qaeda is a whole other story entirely, and there's any number of reasons why their existence probably benefits someone in the U.S. government.

edit on 8/11/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

is just plain ridiculous

Welcome DG!
Money/Power is the only thing that matters, and as long as both are here for the taking, there will ALWAYS be conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
But it IS! Cry now!
SYDNEY (AP) — The Obama administration has begun directly providing weapons to Kurdish forces who have started to make gains against Islamic militants in northern Iraq, senior U.S. officials said Monday.

Previously, the U.S. had insisted on only selling arms to the Iraqi government in Baghdad, but the Kurdish peshmerga fighters had been losing ground to Islamic State militants in recent weeks.

The officials wouldn't say which U.S. agency is providing the arms or what weapons are being sent, but one official said it isn't the Pentagon. The CIA has historically done similar quiet arming operations.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the operation publicly.

The move to directly aid the Kurds underscores the level of U.S. concern about the Islamic State militants' gains in the north, and reflects the persistent administration view that the Iraqis must take the necessary steps to solve their own security problems.

A senior State Department official would only say that the Kurds are "getting arms from various sources. They are being rearmed."
bigstory.ap.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

-----REMOVED-----

And welcome, dinogirl!
edit on 11-8-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join