It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs or drones? You decide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well, I found this video and thought I would share it. This apparently took place in San Pablo, Brazil. The quality is quite high, seems they were having a party and these things appeared. It's a decent UFO video according to the definition of "unidentified". You can also see some insects fly by and things. It certainly can't be attributed to chinese lanterns I would say.

Enjoy.

edit on 11-8-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
link failed

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Yes I have placed a new one, thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The one that turned blue towards the end looks like a search copter. Not sure how far away it is (so how fast it's going / if it's even possible for it to be a copter) but cool nonetheless.

Can you imagine how many parties back in the day before cell phone cameras ended with everybody calling you a drunken fool when you told them what you saw?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR
Lol and I am sure that lots WERE caused by alcohol
Good news there are smartphones nowadays, least we can say well, the phone wasn't drunk!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why film them ones so far away, whrn there are others seeming to fly right infront of the camera? Cool video, but seems odd to focus on the distant ones as other "UFO"s are nearly hitting you in the head.
edit on 11-8-2014 by justnotnormal because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by justnotnormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: justnotnormal
I think the things that are really close are in fact insects, they have that insect type flight, don't you?

edit on 11-8-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Another thing to add: A few weeks ago I went to work early in the a.m. (2am cst) and because we constantly have National Guard helicopters flying overhead here I decided to see how well my camera worked at night with something in the sky. I zoomed in on a chopper and hit record, the light coming from the object was amazing. With the naked eye it was clearly a chopper, but with a cell phone camera (even a good one) the 3 lights became 1 and it was pulsating rapidly (almost looked spinning) and wasn't anything resembling a helicopter.

I showed the video to some people at work and had them on edge for a few minutes, but ultimately told them what it was. It certainly made me look at "UFO" videos differently.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Cool video although I'd say the UFOs are quadcopters like these.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Cool video although I'd say the UFOs are quadcopters like these.

That was the kind of thing I was thinking about when I chose the title. The difference perhaps could be the size, but more importantly, the coordination that they show in a particular part of the video, where they seem to come together and move in synch. Not saying it's impossible though. Good addition to the thread there.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR

Another thing to add: A few weeks ago I went to work early in the a.m. (2am cst) and because we constantly have National Guard helicopters flying overhead here I decided to see how well my camera worked at night with something in the sky. I zoomed in on a chopper and hit record, the light coming from the object was amazing. With the naked eye it was clearly a chopper, but with a cell phone camera (even a good one) the 3 lights became 1 and it was pulsating rapidly (almost looked spinning) and wasn't anything resembling a helicopter.

I showed the video to some people at work and had them on edge for a few minutes, but ultimately told them what it was. It certainly made me look at "UFO" videos differently.

lol, don't give any fraudster tips here!

there are going to be 50 new UFO vids posted here tomorrow!

Thanks for the post!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: justnotnormal
lol, don't give any fraudster tips here!

there are going to be 50 new UFO vids posted here tomorrow!

Thanks for the post!

If you DO make any fake videos, please let me know so I DON'T post them. The abuse and ridicule on here can be quite brutal!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Could be drones or helicopters , we could all speculate on what we think they could be, but seeing as we can't identify them, don't they fall under unidentified flying objects?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob

For the moment they definitely are unidentified, I'm hoping some kind of drone/quad copter expert can definitively prove it though. Or not, which would be cooler

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I'm definitely in the camp of I'd love to see some indisputable proof of a ufo, can't see it happening though

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

That gets my vote, I think we won't have long to wait though...when I say long, I am speaking geologically LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

You can never rule it out, question is will we find life out there before they find us, if they havnt already anyway, I'd love to see it in my lifetime though

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
As I am kind of a believer in the Ancient Astronaut hypotheses I think that we have already been visited by them, whoever they are. Who knows, maybe, once we attain a certain technological level a beacon will sound somewhere, sending a message saying "come back they woke up"!!! That may or may not be a good thing though, because our species, as I see it, is technologically advancing at a frenetic rate, but morally regressing even faster. We may indeed be the most technological Chimpanzees in the universe, scary thought.
(I used chimps as an example because they actually do have wars between tribes, before the animal rights people accuse me of using a terribly bad simile)

edit on 11-8-2014 by Jonjonj because: grammar

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I agree that we may have been visited already, I tend to be pretty neutral until we have proof, I also agree about the chimp /ape comment, we as humans as intelligent as we proclaim to be we are our own worst enemies, we use alot of the planets natural sources and don't sit back and think of the consequences long term, we could do with aliens so advanced landing in broad daylight and sharing their free unlimited energy with us lol

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
As long as they don't "share" their free unlimited energy in the guise of an annihilation raygun of planetary proportions?

new topics

top topics

join