It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: Buried by the Mainstream Media_ Exhumed by the Alternate Media in New Documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

The thing that stands out for me with regards to the case, is that if an abduction took place. Then it would have had to be planned by observation. Either by staff or by fellow holiday makers. For a random kidnapper, to identify and abduct on the spur of the moment seems too remote. So if I were the police I would obtain all phone records and investigate all the people in the area at the time. Especially staff who could identify the habits of the Mc Canns . I don't know at what particular day in the holiday she was abducted but I'm assuming that the kidnapper had enough time to identify habits and plan his move . He was careful enough to have got clean away with it. Which means premeditation was absolute. Which requires time and observation, from some point of observation that makes it possible.

edit on 12-8-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The thing that stands out for me with regards to the case, is that if an abduction took place. Then it would have had to be planned by observation. Either by staff or by fellow holiday makers. For a random kidnapper, to identify and abduct on the spur of the moment seems too remote. So if I were the police I would obtain all phone records and investigate all the people in the area at the time. Especially staff who could identify the habits of the Mc Canns . I don't know at what particular day in the holiday she was abducted but I'm assuming that the kidnapper had enough time to identify habits and plan his move . He was careful enough to have got clean away with it. Which means premeditation was absolute. Which requires time and observation, from some point of observation that makes it possible.

I dont think there was a kidnapper, there's zero evidence of it...other than a missing girl.
There IS evidence of blood in the apartment and in the McCanns car. The TWO dogs used both strongly indicated where they could smell cadaver and blood! Those two dogs and their handler are so good at their job they've never before been wrong, and now they're in the employ of the fbi. I dont think the fbi would employ dogs that gave false positives!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Their was a witness seen with a young girl that fits Madeline's description who has never been identified. The dog may well have been smelling the previous occupants, of a well used room. Or even the smell of the kidnapper himself. Which gives another lead the kidnapper might well have worked where dead bodies were stored etc.
Blood in the well rented apartment, could have come from many sources. If the dog smelt blood where are the DNA samples?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I suggest you watch the videos posted in the op. They closely examine the supposed witness!

The dogs dont just smell for ANY scent, they know WHO'S scent to look for. Those dogs have been successful in hundreds of cases, never ever been wrong!

Where are the dna samples? Thats why you should watch the videos, they concentrate mostly on the coverup.

I had my own idea's about this case, but then I watched the vids. I now realise everything I thought I knew about this case was wrong, and it was wrong because I'd been lied to. In the vids they have the transcripts of the police interviews of the McCanns and the others, when you hear them you'll realize you too were lied too.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread yet, or watched the docu yet, but I followed it while it was happening, and my theory is still this:

They drugged all of the kids to sleep (the other vacationing friends' kids included) by crushing up sleeping pills into a jug of juice, doled out cups for each kid to make them sleep all night while they had tapas, and Maddie got the last cup that night, with all the "dregs" in the bottom of the jug, so she overdosed. Parents found her, panicked, and hid her tiny body in the air-conditioning vent of the hotel room (that they weren't made to leave until like a week later, and the very-cool air blowing through there would have staved off decomposition pretty well for a few days). When they were made to leave, we saw Gerry carrying a very large gym bag to the rental car, and that was Maddie's body that they then took to the beach and threw it in the ocean (and the sniffer dogs tracked the scent down to the beach where it was lost). The guilty-grins they displayed in interviews sealed the deal for me, personally. Thanks for the links to the vids, will watch now.

Hopefully Maddie is resting in peace now. Hug your babies tight.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Agreed.
I'll have read. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Anyone remember the picture they released wanting to find a certain man...it was gerry.
I have a feeling they are being protected, in the media and above but we will never know what really happened.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks for that link. It was quiet revealing.
If the parents care about public perception (& money) more than their own child so much, should we care?
It beggars belief that that the Govs. would want Yorkshire Police to take over the case, in the light of the Jimmy Savelle revelations/scandal.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just watched this and it's a very informative and thought provoking series of videos. I've also done a little digging of my own, based on the videos and my opinion is that there is something very stinky going on here.

The McCann's had high level political connections prior to their daughter's disappearance. The immediate response by Brown and Blair only confirm this, as do the private phone calls. I won't say what i really think but i'm absolutely sure that too much is remaining hidden.

A final thought; If a child of mine went missing in these circumstances, i'd not only go mad but i'd do and say whatever it took to get them back. The fact that Gerry McCann refuses to answer certain questions, instead of using the publicity to keep this at the forefront of the public's minds, isn't consistent with the behaviour of a concerned father.

I just hope that this little girl gets some kind of justice.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I always believed that this kid was abducted.
I never wanted to believe any of the allegations that we're going around.
However I watched these videos a few weeks ago....the reason being I'm a member of richplanet and an admirer of the show and website presenter Richard Hall who made the documentary.

I now believe Madeleine died in that apartment and her parents have covered up how she died.
I've shown the documentary to a few friends and each one of them agree with what's presented in the documentary.

S+F

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I always believed that this kid was abducted.
I never wanted to believe any of the allegations that we're going around.
However I watched these videos a few weeks ago....the reason being I'm a member of richplanet and an admirer of the show and website presenter Richard Hall who made the documentary.

I now believe Madeleine died in that apartment and her parents have covered up how she died.
I've shown the documentary to a few friends and each one of them agree with what's presented in the documentary.

S+F

What a load of twaddle, if they had done anything nefarious remember they all were doctors, who could sign death certificates . They could have just packed up and gone home with no questions asked, saying that Maddie died of whatever.

Anything can be presented to a captive audience to make anything look like anything . The fact that another Doctor would lie on behalf of the family to make an alibi look good, is lame. His families wealth and livelihood would be at stake if found out . The fact that all the friends would conspire to, protect the parents, on a crime of this magnitude, and not give it away during police interviews is ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Call it what you will but after watching the full four hours of the documentary, i am convinced Maddie died in that apartment.
As i stated. I too believed she was abducted but there`s too much evidence in the documentary that that is not the case.

I went to a presentation of Richard Halls a few nights ago and he says he`s made a follow up to the original which i think is around two hours long.
I could be wrong but it seems to me you may have not watched the documentary because you seem to miss the mistakes that were made in police interviews by both the parents and friends.
Still....I`m only commenting on what i and a few friends have concluded after watching the documentaries and a presentation by the man himself.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Abducted by James Bond for her majesties depraved sexual pleasure..?
I believe alot of evil goes on in the depraved echelons of power,
however I find it hard to believe that some nefarious bunch of pedeophiles
would kidnap a british girl in Portugal to then somehow ship
her home there to be thrown to depraved sexual predators,
Much as I would like to believe I don't...!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

Call it what you will but after watching the full four hours of the documentary, i am convinced Maddie died in that apartment.
As i stated. I too believed she was abducted but there`s too much evidence in the documentary that that is not the case.

I went to a presentation of Richard Halls a few nights ago and he says he`s made a follow up to the original which i think is around two hours long.
I could be wrong but it seems to me you may have not watched the documentary because you seem to miss the mistakes that were made in police interviews by both the parents and friends.
Still....I`m only commenting on what i and a few friends have concluded after watching the documentaries and a presentation by the man himself.

I think the only thing that is being hidden, is the fact that they were casually "swinging". Trying to keep this quiet has caused the dogs to salivate . But whether they were or not as the case may be, makes no difference, its their choice.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Maybe they are swingers. In fact there's a couple of things in the documentary that I thought pointed to them being swingers.
The thing is......it looks like it's more than swingers.
Watch the documentary and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Very good video, so far.
Ive only viewed the 1st part and at 43:35 his body language of ear touching in response to drugging their daughter reveals quite a bit.

I believe, imo she was drugged to keep her settled whilst they went out to dinner, youd be suprised how many parents give their kids calpol to do that. I believe she either overdosed on whatever meds she was given or got up in yhe middle of the night and fell causing her to die and then they hid the body.

What I don't understand is why a dad of a missing child, the very next day takes out a hire car to take rubbish to a landfill sight.

edit on 4-4-2015 by ProleUK because: ty

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You can find all parts of the documentary here.....www.richplanet.net...

I think it's worth watching all parts to give you a detailed look into the investigation.
Some real good research.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProleUK
Very good video, so far.
Ive only viewed the 1st part and at 43:35 his body language of ear touching in response to drugging their daughter reveals quite a bit.

I believe, imo she was drugged to keep her settled whilst they went out to dinner, youd be suprised how many parents give their kids calpol to do that. I believe she either overdosed on whatever meds she was given or got up in yhe middle of the night and fell causing her to die and then they hid the body.

What I don't understand is why a dad of a missing child, the very next day takes out a hire car to take rubbish to a landfill sight.

According to the McCanns team the car was hired twenty days after the child went missing . If she died of an overdose, I doubt whether their would be any blood, you cant have it all ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join