It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Divers check 120 Miles of Coastline and almost everything is dead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Unity_99

I did a personal follow-up, both in Canada and the U.S. with personal friends.

The Canadian native confirmed the info/rumor of 'dead zones' and my U.S. native buddy hasn't heard anything about it.

The matches my first post response.

Curiouser and curiouser....

There could be some new data soon.

The 'Hounds of Fukushima' expedition has begun.

Thank you Dana for taking it upon yourself to mount this investigation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I agree that the oceans are dying, but I disagree with their reasons. They show the evidence that its happening, which anyone that dives the oceans has seen first hand, but they are blaming it on Fukasima with no evidence to prove that is the cause. IMHO, the real cause is the effect of climate change on the oceans, ocean acidification, deoxygenated “dead” zones, etc...
edit on 9/10/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
I agree that the oceans are dying, but I disagree with their reasons. They show the evidence that its happening, which anyone that dives the oceans has seen first hand, but they are blaming it on Fukasima with no evidence to prove that is the cause. IMHO, the real cause is the effect of climate change on the oceans, ocean acidification, deoxygenated “dead” zones, etc...

How thoroughly have you investigated "Fukasima" (sic) before offering your opinion?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic
Then they need to show the proof of the cause. Until they can show a cause they're just spewing BS as to what's behind it. The same crap is happening in other places not directly effected by Japan.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
Then they need to show the proof of the cause. Until they can show a cause they're just spewing BS as to what's behind it. The same crap is happening in other places not directly effected by Japan.

Allow me to repeat the question (since your response seems to bear no relationship to it).

How thoroughly have you investigated "Fukasima" (sic) before offering your opinion?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Enough to know that its a drop in a very large bucket that's the ocean. You don't think that there is more naturally occurring radiation in the ocean, then what is spilled by that plant every day? There are beaches, such as in South America, that have naturally occurring radiation in the sand that is at higher levels then anything they are recording over there.

Or is your point just to browbeat my misspelling?

Now, with that in mind, please show that this “die off” that they filmed is related to the source they claim its related too, and not to some other cause?

edit on 9/10/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shhawsgl

You only have 14 posts and you're already getting posts removed?????

To the OP, I seem to recall this got debunked, or I could be incorrect.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join