It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Divers check 120 Miles of Coastline and almost everything is dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Just found this video, it shows 2 divers who went to the Canadian coast to find out it is almost lifeless.
They only found 4 species of animals, all other have disappeared.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-8-2014 by Regenstorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/8/14 by JAK because: bbcode

edit on 11/8/14 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
cant get video to upload
edit on 11/8/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Can you tell us where when and what they actually did...I live literally on the coast and im eating some fine varieties of ocean life right now....
Is this about the starfish die off.....

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge
The link works, the embedded not.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Can you tell us where when and what they actually did...I live literally on the coast and im eating some fine varieties of ocean life right now....
Is this about the starfish die off.....

It's about a LOT more than the "Starfish die-off".

I'm surprised you are so laissez faire as to be "eating some fine varieties" of pacific seafood as you typed this.

I stopped eating anything from the Pacific over a year ago.

I've watched dozens of Dana's podcasts and since his return from this survey he's been in shock.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry but is he saying nuclear proctologist? A proctologist as in a one who studies the anus and rectum? If so that is not a real title and something he just made up.
edit on 11-8-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yeah, this was the worst publicized world disaster in my lifetime. It was only a matter of time before the true devastation would show. Beyond sad, and it's not something we can just throw money at to fix. Shame on the world leaders for spending money murdering each other over land, resources, and politics, while our largest resource in the world dies a lonely death.

BOOOO! HISSSS!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90
I'm sorry but is he saying nuclear proctologist? As in a one who studies the anus and rectum? If so that is not a real title and something he just made up.

What ever ologyst he is... there are enough Canadians that are reporting a mass die off on the West Coast... Something is not right over there, and I doubt their high bud consumption is to blame.
edit on 11-8-2014 by justnotnormal because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by justnotnormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Here it is

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: justnotnormal

I'm sorry but is he saying nuclear proctologist? As in a one who studies the anus and rectum? If so that is not a real title and something he just made up.

What ever ologyst he is... there are enough Canadians that are reorting a mass die off on the West Coast... Something is not right over there, and I doubt their high bud consumption is to blame.

I agree that Fukushima is the worst industrial accident to have ever scorned this earth, but the die off this has not been linked in any way to Fukushima. The Star fish die off has now started appearing in peoples aquariums, Which leads one to think disease not radiation. And you would expect to find complete devastation in japan and islands in the west pacific. I have not seen any reports of this. There has never been a study showing radio-isotope concentration in any dead animals that I'm aware of. It could be Fukushima but to say it is with out any evidence is jumping to conclusions. Now if you go to this guys webpage the first thing on there is a donate bottom and he mentions donations not even a minute into the video.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

What ever ologyst he is... there are enough Canadians that are reorting a mass die off on the West Coast... Something is not right over there, and I doubt their high bud consumption is to blame.

I agree that Fukushima is the worst industrial accident to have ever scorned this earth, but the die off this has not been linked in any way to Fukushima. The Star fish die off has now started appearing in peoples aquariums, Which leads one to think disease not radiation. And you would expect to find complete deviations in japan and islands in the west pacific. I have not seen any reports of this. There has never been a study showing radio-isotope concentration in any dead animals that I'm aware of. It could be Fukushima but to say it is with out any evidence is jumping to conclusions. Now if you go to this guys webpage the first thing on there is a donate bottom and he asked for donations not even a minute into the video.

I fully agree with what you state, although leaking radioactive waste in to the ocean while billions are spent on military equipment to kill people seems a bit misguided.

Bottom line... if there was a study proving the radiation was to blame, would they really publicize it if it was too late to contain, and/or reverse?
Doubtful.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I agree that Fukushima is the worst industrial accident to have ever scorned this earth, but the die off this has not been linked in any way to Fukushima. The Star fish die off has now started appearing in peoples aquariums, Which leads one to think disease not radiation. And you would expect to find complete deviations in japan and islands in the west pacific. I have not seen any reports of this. There has never been a study showing radio-isotope concentration in any dead animals that I'm aware of. It could be Fukushima but to say it is with out any evidence is jumping to conclusions. Now if you go to this guys webpage the first thing on there is a donate bottom and he asked for donations not even a minute into the video.

I fully agree with what you state, although leaking radioactive waste in to the ocean while billions are spent on military equipment to kill people seems a bit misguided.

Bottom line... if there was a study proving the radiation was to blame, would they really publicize it if it was too late to contain, and/or reverse?
Doubtful.

I agree with what your saying except for that last part assumes that the Gov. or what ever entity you were implying are the only people capable of testing for radio-isotopic concentrations. Universities, Independent labs, activist all have the ability to do this. It cost money but its more than possible. I mean there haven't even been simple Geiger counter test to see is there is elevated levels in the area. All you have to do is take a water sample let it evaporate and take readings. and than repeat the experiments to get an accurate data set but its not that hard. Yet I have seen zero scientific evidence. Now that evidence could be out there and I just missed and can any one here can come up with any?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I'm sorry but is he saying nuclear proctologist? A proctologist as in a one who studies the anus and rectum? If so that is not a real title and something he just made up.

Yes that's EXACTLY what Dana is saying. "www.Nuclear Proctologist" is his web address.

The name makes a lot of sense when one realizes he has to deal with "anuses" constantly.

He's not claiming to be a doctor.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

The Star fish die off has now started appearing in peoples aquariums, Which leads one to think disease not radiation.

The disease is not appearing in "peoples" aquariums.

The disease has been appearing in the Vancouver Seaquarium and the Seattle Aquarium. Both facilities use piped in seawater to fill their tanks.

Fukushima could most definitely be what's causing the MASSIVE die-off in a dozen species of Sea Stars.

'Nuclear Proctologist' is most apt.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Oh OK I get it, But he should change that, some one might confuse him with some one who has been to medical school and has an understanding of biological processes. In fact Im pretty sure proctologist is a protected title and is illegal to call your self that if you do not have the appropriate credentials.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yes it could be but is there any evidence. I mean it COULD be a plethora of different things. But with out any evidence saying it could be something is completely arbitrary.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yes it could be but is there any evidence. I mean it COULD be a plethora of different things. But with out any evidence saying it could be something is completely arbitrary.

Any other facts are welcome always... One true fact we have to work with... the worst power plant meltdown in history has been leaking waste in to the ocean for years. If I was a betting man, I would place my money there, unless you have another horse in the race for me to consider.

Where there is smoke, there is fire... and currently, I only see one thing smoking.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I don't think it's actually the radiation itself.

Far more likely it is disease mutation as a result of the radiation.

Radiation wouldn't kill this much Marine life, after Hiroshima the surrounding region actually bloomed, what low dose radiation would do particularly in small organisms is increase the rate of Mutation.

So what this most likely is in actuality is mutated strains of virus, bacteria, micro organisms etc run amok and Marine life that has no defense to it....

I'd say sample the water, look for new organisms.

edit on 11-8-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
All of you are really silly. There have been huge problems with the ocean long before Fukashima. Even if the entire thing leaked into the Ocean, there is so much water (like a really big amount) that the dispersal rate would be negligible. On the other hand, years and years of studying ocean science has predicted two things, die offs from warming temperatures and over fishing, and it's exactly what we're seeing.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
All of you are really silly. There have been huge problems with the ocean long before Fukashima. Even if the entire thing leaked into the Ocean, there is so much water (like a really big amount) that the dispersal rate would be negligible. On the other hand, years and years of studying ocean science has predicted two things, die offs from warming temperatures and over fishing, and it's exactly what we're seeing.

yes i would agree but it also fair to say fukushima is no doubt aiding this die off....pretty disturbing really if the trend of die off's continue it will affect us all ..

too bad the guy is an awful presenter if he was a little less socially awkward he might get some backing...and his idea of continually documenting it should definatley be done...although im not sure that we could change what is happening even if we wanted to

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join