It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone watching the live exploration feed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I've been watching the Nautilus exploration of the coral reef, but the sound is difficult for me to hear. If anyone is watching at the moment, can you relay to me what is being said? Thanks.

Link to live broadcast

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Sounds like there are a few people talking about crabs, coral and other bits and pieces they are seeing along the sea floor.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Did you hear them say what that mini palm tree lookalike was, animal or plant?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have it on in my lab almost constantly in the background. Started getting the shakes when they were off air last week.

Will sounds a little touchy tonight. He's usually the one cracking the jokes.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Thank you! Your link reveals this:

Dr. Chuck Messing announced his discovery of a new species of crinoid on the WEB! In real time.

We are pleased to report the discovery of a new species (possibly a new genus) of stalked crinoid, or sea lily, belonging to a family previously unknown in the western Atlantic Ocean. The miniature palm-tree-like animal, a relative of sea stars and sea urchins, is a member of the crinoid family Phrynocrinidae, which includes only four other species known from the northeastern and southern Atlantic, the Indian and western Pacific Oceans. It differs from these, and from all other living crinoids…

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As for me I have never watched this but now I am sure I will try to see these things too. I am sure they will help me to understand the real problem of the world and its meaning for the humanity
edit on 8-6-2016 by Fingom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join