It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Over Bangalore, India!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi guys!
Here's something amazing! My cousin was sitting in the children's park, North Bangalore, downloading some stuff on his Android when suddenly his daughter aged 9 years excitedly pointed to the sky and grabbed his attention. He looked up and and lo and behold, he sees a strange craft about a thousand feet high, below the low clouds (it being the monsoon season).

He was dumbstruck as it resembled nothing he had seen before. He quickly tried to take a video on his cell phone, but before he could click, the craft had moved away at shocking speed. No sound, no nothing. Just the colored lights flashing on the craft. And it wasn't the hazy, 'white dot stuff' that one usually comes across in the sky a gazillion miles away. This was so near and clear, that he could clearly make out the details.

Pretty disappointed that he failed to take a video or a still shot as the craft sped away, he rang me up and described what he saw. I told him to send me a sketch of the craft and here is what he sent....

Now this wasn't the first time he had seen a strange craft. He had seen a similar one about two months ago in the same area. Now what the heck are these craft doing over Bangalore? Except for it being an IT hub, having an aeronautics complex and and an advanced research center (RCI), I wonder what these objects are doing there?

I told him to keep his cell phone and camera within arms length, so he doesn't fumble the next time he sees a strange object which I'm sure will make another appearance over the area sooner than later.

What do you think this could be? Seeing it's shape, speed and silence, it could not be an ordinary aircraft. A UFO? If so, man made or alien? Your guess is as good as mine. Next time I hope he gets a good video of the craft. That would be the smoking gun!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
im not sure about a video being "the smoking gun", hopefully he'll get it next time.
But well done on getting a drawing of it, looks interesting

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

At a park yet NO other reports strange!!!

Moved away at tremendous speed yet a detailed sketch strange!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Wouldnt that be a sketch of it before it moved away?

Have you checked that there are no other reports?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: wmd_2008

Wouldnt that be a sketch of it before it moved away?

Have you checked that there are no other reports?

He couldn't take a picture BUT had time see all the detail to sketch ? !!!!

In one of the most DENSELY populated countries in the world, do you not think reports would be everywhwere ? !!!
edit on 11-8-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
OH god another pics or it didn't happen thread....nice drawing though...I hope it returns to pose....
S&F

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Can't believe someone is trying to write this off because it doesn't fit their bill lol

If I had seen a craft like that, then quick thinking would've gone out the window too. Not everybody knows what to do when being awestruck by a UFO.

But I'm sure even i could make a good sketch of something i seen albeit for a quick second, our memories are very good, well most of us anyway!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
One of these days I will look at one of these threads and actually see a UFO that I can look at and think 'Cool"

One day, perhaps! But not today!

P

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Clutching at straws again, wmd, to debunk everything with arguments that are silly!!

And who's gonna report? Few are interested in UFOs out there! And even if some others had seen it, they're not going to take the trouble to report it. There are better things to do. It's mostly people in the US of A who go to town when they see something strange like this.

And what's the problem of making a detailed sketch? The object hovered for a few seconds before it shot away, enough time for even a retard to check out its shape!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Clutching at straws again, wmd, to debunk everything with arguments that are silly!!

And who's gonna report? Few are interested in UFOs out there! And even if some others had seen it, they're not going to take the trouble to report it. There are better things to do. It's mostly people in the US of A who go to town when they see something strange like this.

And what's the problem of making a detailed sketch? The object hovered for a few seconds before it shot away, enough time for even a retard to check out its shape!

Underlined above yet not enough time for him to take a picture as for the comments before plenty of videos from the sub continent claiming to show ufo's so it is quite popular out there,a quick google brings up plenty of links we have even seen a few on here, YOU are the one clutching at straws

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The idea that someone can't sketch something from memory post event is a bit assumptive.
It's not likely to be very accurate but there you go.

Interesting report, interesting shape, interesting high speed no noise configuration.

Everyone should be keeping an eye out for UFO's of the none alien variety.

Thanks ORIONhunter.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ah! I see the self styled skeptics out here on ATS having a field day! So what's new?

A guy draws a sketch of a weird looking object in the sky and some guys come out firing on all cylinders and hammering him with a ton of bricks, with nonsensical arguments as why this didn't or couldn't have happened!

Oh yeah! This is ATS after all, what with the hoards of self styled armchair analytical 'experts' trashing a possible genuine sighting without batting an eye. Just say it is bull# and, hey presto, you become an 'expert'!

Jeeez!
edit on 11-8-2014 by ColonelSF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColonelSF
Ah! I see the self styled skeptics out here on ATS having a field day! So what's new?

A guy draws a sketch of a weird looking object in the sky and some guys come out firing on all cylinders and hammering him with a ton of bricks, with nonsensical arguments as why this didn't or couldn't have happened!

Oh yeah! This is ATS after all, what with the hoards of armchair self styled analytical experts trashing a possible genuine sighting without batting an eye. Just say it is bull# and, presto, you become an 'expert'!

Jeeez!

Well do you want to explain this when we get ufo videos posted on here taken at night of some dot of light in the distance with the claim of ufo, why do we never get videos of the object from a closer distance or even right underneath, even when these videos are shot above the busiest cities in the world, is it just the simple fact that people closer can see what they really are and it's not a ufo !!!

new topics

top topics

join