It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire, Air, Water, Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm thinking philosophy right now. (i am under the influence of some things)

In my mind, right now, all elements represent races of people. There are infinite possibilities. When anyone mixes any race with another, and their kids mix... infinite the possibilities.

So why are we fighting? Some elements don't work well with other elements in productive ways depending on which angle you look at it. Well, depending on how you chemistrize the elements, they can become Chaos. Chaos is happening now to millions of people. What are we doing to help the world? Post everything from hatred to encouragement here on the internet? We're cowards. You. Me. Bowing down to security rather than freedom. No real actions are being taken to live the "free" life we thought we were living. It is not time to fight. It's time to stand up. Say, "# her right in the pussy!" BUT I have a little belief we can come together and stand for what's right.

I think the world would be ten times more beautiful if humans were never created. A lot of people think they know who or what created us, ......and i just went deeper into a rabbit hole while writing this thread.

(in no particular order):
Fire
Air
Water
Earth

element definition

The elements work together for a reason.

Classic elements
element definition
Periodic Table of Elements

*MOD, please move to Rant Forums*
edit on 10-8-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

So you are on some things? You believe people cant work together because their natures (not physical appearances) are dicatated by these racial elements?

Becareful, you may be in psychedelic Nazi space. Its a bad place to be. I had a friend go there once. Yeesh.

edit on 10-8-2014 by tridentblue because: word censored.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There are 5 elements in the Western esoteric tradition. Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. The fifth element is spirit. The inverted pentagram is a symbol of the material elements dominating Spirit.
In the Taoist tradition there are 8 elements, Heaven, Earth, Fire, Water, Mountain, Lake, Wind, and Thunder... balanced by the Yin/Yang at the center.

edit on 11-8-2014 by skunkape23 because: correction

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

So you are on some things? You believe people cant work together because their natures (not physical appearances) are dicatated by these racial elements?

Becareful, you may be in psychedelic Nazi space. Its a bad place to be. I had a friend go there once. Yeesh.

Not quite. We cannot work together because of 'Religion' and 'Money'. Money + Religion = Greed -- you can take money by itself = greed, or religion = greed. But both combined = Chaos (i just blew my own mind with that)

Reply to sknunkape: Ok yes there may be more than 4 'classic' elements. And I agree 'Spirit' should be one of those. Yin yang, brother. WUTANG!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

So lay it out, my tripping sister/brother. Tell us whats holding us back. Just don't use your creative, world shaping power the universe has given you to say its race , to affirm the idea that people are limited in their behaviors by genes, when you know its ideas that keep us all in check.

So what ideas are enslaving us?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

So lay it out, my tripping sister/brother. Tell us whats holding us back. Just don't use your creative, world shaping power the universe has given you to say its race , to affirm the idea that people are limited in their behaviors by genes, when you know its ideas that keep us all in check.

So what ideas are enslaving us?

I'm glad you ask. Lol world shaping power. (we all have it it by the way)

I'm not saying it is just race. That was just a quick simile, what i said.

It is ideas that keep us in check. (USA, America. and other places) We believe in pieces of paper.

Here is 1 piece of paper. Allow me to purchase this bread. Ok. Here is your change.

When did we start giving for paper, instead of 'giving just to see another happy?'

Why so much sadness and war and helplessness in the world?

Paper. (money)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Starred. Now that is an excellent post. I really thank you for sharing it.

Yes money. You have to have some fear, but also some admiration for the people who created it. They created a piece of paper, with some illuminati symbols on it, that makes the mighty ecomies of the world roar. Even military force comes second to this force, as they require budgets to build their forces. But what is the force behind it really? Would money have any value if we all stopped believing in it? The answer is no. A dollar would not buy a thing if no one believed it had value, no one would accept it.

So the power behind money is faith, the human creative power to make things true by believing in them. It works because most people stumble through life, never aware of how much power they were endowed with by the creator to create reality. The awakened individuals who understand this power, who some call the illuminati, are thus given free rein to to harness and direct this spiritual power thats latent within us all to achieve this goal. The path of liberation is thus a spiritual one, and is actually pretty simple. It can be summarized in only three words: remember your power!

peace

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

Yes, i'm humbled by your last post.

We are in a time of almost ultimate humanity ignorance and un-willingness.

Man, you basically summed up my way of thinking. "remember your power"

So simple, it's stupid. Haha

As for the people who created money, they are evil geniuses. Although 200 years from now, people may be saying "what were they thinking?"

I mean Yes, all the threads we create, and the informative posts we post aren't going to change the world unless we take action. Any action but war. But what are we to do? Abandon our jobs and take a chance? Yes. It is time we take a chance as a people, for freedom. Just need some sort of leader. Perhaps I could be the leader. Who's ready??

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

LOL, well, I gotta let you know: there is a leadership position within the realm of currency revolution. You merely need to become this man:
en.m.wikipedia.org...
The good new is, you get about half a billion dollars. The bad new is, people have been crawling the world looking for you for the last six years, and will probably end you if they find you.

Crazy as it all sounds, this stuff is really serious. Currency was a crazy idea when some one first suggested that an eye on a pyramid be printed on a piece of paper to he as valuable as real goods. But the spiritual realities behind the action gave it substance, and here we are today. I think the key idea to remember is that the war for freedom is also spiritual, also a state of mind.What manifests out of that state of liberated mind leads people toward freedom in any form it takes. As it has been said, if we free our minds, the rest will follow!

peace!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Fire - active, aggressive people who are always in motion.
Innovators, leaders.

Water - emotional and empathetic people, who are always looking to understand others.
Artists, counselors.

Air - pensive and thoughtful people who approach situations as if they're puzzles to be solved.
Inventors, scientists.

Earth - well-adjusted individuals who trust their senses.
Realists, artisans.

Everyone has a primary element, and a mixed-bag of all the rest? Perhaps a bit of Western astrology would interest you, since the Zodiac does function as a personality wheel, related to elements, seasons, and other subtler signs.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

You can see what elements you are dominant in by doing your birth chart.

See what sign each planet is in or cusps and add them up. So if your mercury is in leo add 1 to fire, and so on..

you can also do the nodes, comets, asteroids etc.. but Id mainly focus on the planets. See how it looks compared to your Sun sign and them all together.

i'm a mixed bag. I have met some people that have an amazing amount of 1 sign dominant and speaks to their nature. Fun to think about.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ha. Drunken rant. Posted in the wrong forum. My bad.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
Ha. Drunken rant. Posted in the wrong forum. My bad.

Ah, my son, you are just now beginning to understand life.

Lookin back at my threads, I read the title and thought, "when did i make this thread? wtf do i think i know about earth air water and fire?"

Actually turned out to be a decent thread imo.

Anyone care to add anything?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

not a waste of time so not a bad thread, astrological websites can be insightful

new topics

top topics

join