It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting, looting reported in Ferguson (Missouri)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: groingrinder

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
BS! The black kids I went to school with had the same F'ng opportunity I did in K-12!

No, they simply went to the same school.

Most washed out, got a girl pregnant, or went to jail.

And that never happens to non-black people in America, right?

It does not happen to responsible people who have morals. Black or white.

I don't get his point. People of all colors squander their opportunities all of the time. You can provide all of the opportunity in the world but it takes effort from the individual to make it work.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh my days whatever man the fact is a young unarmed man was shot to death by police and all I've seen you bang on about is a few shops being looted

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
Oh my days whatever man the fact is a young unarmed man was shot to death by police and all I've seen you bang on about is a few shops being looted

I like how you conveniently leave out the law abiding citizens lives who were also put in danger by these rampaging scumbags.

The young man was shot, all the facts are not out and the investigation has just begun but hey, why not trash your neighbor's business and steal their property. That really helps the situation.

Anything else you want to add in the looters defense?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

How do you know that it was there neighbours that owned these shops? I'd say the scumbags are the police for killing a young UNARMED man that is a fact

Have the 'scumbags' killed anyone on there rampage? No they haven't

Insurance will pay for all those precious goods that has been took so I'd say the owners will be quids in and by the look of some of the shops I'm surprised if the owners aren't relived it's happened they look like pure sh!tholes

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Yeh about right mate because all my neighbours was out rioting

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

How do you know that it was there neighbours that owned these shops?

Because they were standing in front of it preventing looters from ransacking the store. Who else would it be, Special Forces? Try using some critical thinking skills.

I'd say the scumbags are the police for killing a young UNARMED man that is a fact

I am reserving judgement until the facts are determined, due process needs to run its course. If the officer is indeed guilty of shooting an unarmed man then he should be fully prosecuted and punished.

Have the 'scumbags' killed anyone on there rampage? No they haven't

I see, since they have not killed anyone it is okay to destroy their neighbor's property and wantonly burn local businesses.

Insurance will pay for all those precious goods that has been took so I'd say the owners will be quids in and by the look of some of the shops I'm surprised if the owners aren't relived it's happened they look like pure sh!tholes

What a moronic assessment. How do you know those business owners did not enjoy serving the local community?

Is that your standard excuse for rioting and looting? Someone else will pay for it?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Oh because they was stood in front of the shops that makes them from the neighbourhood does it?

Why do you keep saying neighbours when you have no clue as to what part of town the owners are from?

And you're reserving judgment why? He was shot and killed what more proof do you want? It sounds to me you are affiliated with the police in some way

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Oh because they was stood in front of the shops that makes them from the neighbourhood does it?

Why do you keep saying neighbours when you have no clue as to what part of town the owners are from?

The internet is your friend. Try using it.

And you're reserving judgment why? He was shot and killed what more proof do you want? It sounds to me you are affiliated with the police in some way

What more do I want? The same thing every other rational Olson wants, all the facts.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
HE DIN DO NUTHIN! HE WUZ A GOOD BOY!

Yeah and what if there actually was a struggle for his gun? Even if the cop did just get out and start shooting (lol are you serious), how can anyone support the riot? Yup, robbing Hibbet Sports and Foot Locker of all their Jordans really sticks it to the man.

Hell, I could understand if people supported them burning down the police station or something, but this was ridiculous and very obviously not about anything other than personal gain.

It's funny the mental gymnastics some will go through to put a deeper meaning on stupidity.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

I have watched you post over and over, that vandalism and stealing are the appropriate steps to seek justice.

You are wrong on so many levels, I can't list them all.

I can only assume, you are royally pissed that you missed out on grabbing your slice of the loot pie.

Des

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

You mean you don't dream of stealing rims, Jordans, and weaves? You weirdo

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Here is a list of business that were looted there are 2 on the list that may be locally owned.

JC Wireless and Beauty Town
Hibbett Sports
Advance Auto Parts
Quik Trip
Autozone
Toy R Us
Taco Bell
T-Mobile
Zisser Tire and Auto
Radio Shack

Zisser and JC Wireless might be locally owned the other are very large corporations and I guarantee none of the owners live in Ferguson.

Interactive Map of Shooting, Looting and Violence

Members also keep saying neighbor houses were burned down but there is no evidence of this.
edit on 11-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Sorry but I was listening to the police scanner last night. I also heard on scanner of Walmart and Target stores being looted, plus many Dollar Stores.

Des

edit on 11-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Zisser and JC Wireless might be locally owned the other are very large corporations and I guarantee none of the owners live in Ferguson.

Well then I guess it was ok to loot those other stores.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The rioters are idiots not necessarily because they are looting and rioting but because unarmed black men are killed in this country everyday by gangs ,drug dealers etc and they don`t riot and loot because of that.
Why does it matter that he was unarmed and shot by the police? He would be just as dead if he was shot by a gangbanger or a drug dealer.
It seems to me that they don`t care about the dead kid,they just want to make the police look bad and have an excuse to loot.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Sorry but I was listening to the police scanner last night. I also heard on scanner of Walmart and Target stores being looted, plus many Dollar Stores.

Des

I posted from a local news source if you can do better please do.

Target is north of where the rioting occurred. The live cam from Walmart only showed police but there was evidence from merchandize in the parking lot that looting did occur, don't no where the merchandise came from.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You wish to focus on property theft and vandalism I think the death of a unarmed young man should be the focus.

What is the greater loss?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

You wish to focus on property theft and vandalism I think the death of a unarmed young man should be the focus.

That is what this thread is about.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If police aggression towards young black men was not a real problem, I do not think the community would break out in riots.

Do you expect a group of people who are continually treated like criminals by the local authorities to behave civilly when apparently many witnessed a young man murdered execution style by a cop?

From all the first hand accounts I have read, this is the picture that is being drawn. There is a lot going wrong here. There is a reason why this community is rioting.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Here is a list of business that were looted there are 2 on the list that may be locally owned.

JC Wireless and Beauty Town
Hibbett Sports
Advance Auto Parts
Quik Trip
Autozone
Toy R Us
Taco Bell
T-Mobile
Zisser Tire and Auto
Radio Shack

Interactive Map of Shooting, Looting and Violence

Members also keep saying neighbor houses were burned down but there is no evidence of this.

Do you know if each of those owners live outside ferguson? Do you have a listing of each owner and their area of residence? No you do not.

Taco bell-Franchisee prolly. normally a local would own that most likely. radio shack-also a franchise store. See theres 2 of them other than the original one you said that are most liekly owned by a owner iN that town.

Its sucks this kid had to die. If he tried for the Cops gun Its his own fault he died. Another case of Travon martin syndrome. I wonder when Obama will compare him to his would be son?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join