It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting, looting reported in Ferguson (Missouri)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm not making excuses for the cops, but people need to understand that some of these areas are known for being dangerous. There are lots of shootings, stabbings, murders, etc., so the cops are already on edge. Cops deal with this day in and day out. They know that their life is in danger every time they respond to a call. Most people in these neighborhoods hate cops. It's part of the culture. Whether or not this cop had a reason to shoot, IDK. We will see I guess. But lets not act like this is some crime-free loving neighborhood because that IT IS NOT.

Either way, it gives the blacks no right to burn business' and loot. That takes away from what happened and most people focus on their criminal behavior. The people looting and damaging business' obviously hate the people who own them. They obviously have no respect or love for their town. This isn't how smart people react. I fear if they start attacking white people because the state the country is in, it could lead to something that they don't want.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

You have never seen footage from inside a cop car? Most point straight back from the rear-view.

Camera views

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How many of you support the original tea party act of violence and rioting, and how is it any different to the current rioting?
edit on 11-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
So no one will admit that this race of people have suffered hundreds of years of injustice?

Are you kidding? My people had their land stolen and were killed. Even though it was hundreds of years ago, am I allowed to just steal what I want because my ancestors were victimized?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
In the LA riots, storeowners were able to defend themselves quite well with guns from men with guns. Just being able to defend yourself inspires the criminals to go elsewhere, as demonstrated there and NO, and here, time and time again. Many times without a shot being fired.

Of course it is impossible to talk to someone afraid of an inanimate object and who wants law abiding people to eb defenseless.

Ouch... I knew I was sick... but could not figure out what could have been - thanks doc!

BTW, I am not sure who here shows clear evidence signs of phobia and uses every possible thing to justify its guns ownership - people who are scared of everyone else, probably sleep with gun under pillow and carries gun in restroom or normal folks who don't care about guns...

Please don't talk to me about being afraid... again... you are sire definition of it.

www.mediaite.com...

I love everything with humor... thanks to Jon Stewart, you can get news even with humor...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

How many of you support the original tea party act of violence and rioting, and how is it any different to the current rioting?

So you are justifying the rioting and looting.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Rioting and looting go back as far as human civilization and is the main tactic when citizens rise up against the powers that be, why blame it on this race? When whites used it against the British and is celebrated, double standard much?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

These thugs just want their Reeboks and iphones, maybe some new rims.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I justify fighting back against injustice, don't you?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Wowie. You need a history lesson.

Whose tea was that? Who was injured?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

None of the business owners had anything to do with what happened. The same as in LA. So why is it okay to loot them or destruct their property?? Why not go to police headquarters and try something there? Because there ain't nothing to steal????? What is it?? You honestly think they have a valid reason to be looting and damaging property??

link   

And looting and burning out your neighbor is "fighting back against injustice" how?

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Do you support the tea party act of rioting? The Sons of Liberty? But not the blacks that are fighting against the same type of injustice?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

The same way looting the ships filled with tea.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

originally posted by: NavyDoc
In the LA riots, storeowners were able to defend themselves quite well with guns from men with guns. Just being able to defend yourself inspires the criminals to go elsewhere, as demonstrated there and NO, and here, time and time again. Many times without a shot being fired.

Of course it is impossible to talk to someone afraid of an inanimate object and who wants law abiding people to eb defenseless.

Ouch... I knew I was sick... but could not figure out what could have been - thanks doc!

BTW, I am not sure who here shows clear evidence signs of phobia and uses every possible thing to justify its guns ownership - people who are scared of everyone else, probably sleep with gun under pillow and carries gun in restroom or normal folks who don't care about guns...

Please don't talk to me about being afraid... again... you are sire definition of it.

www.mediaite.com...

I love everything with humor... thanks to Jon Stewart, you can get news even with humor...

Comedy =/= news.

Why should a law abiding individual in a free society have to justify owning anything? You feel the need to justify what books you own? You think you should ask the state for permission to own them? Would you be upset if people tried to take your books away from you?
edit on 11-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Mayor last night in an interview was saying a lot of people from neighboring communities were driving in for the looting.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

o reason to be attacking anyone!! You have been free for far above 100 years. You can go to college for free, not to mention the many other programs created to serve you. I cannot go to college for free. Neither can my kids. WTF are you complaining about??? Who bought the slaves?? Who sold them?? Who owned the boats they were brought here on?? And more importantly, WTH does it have to do with any of us here today???? Help me understand your logic

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Rioting paved the way for your Independence did it not? The first act of rebellion was rioting and looting

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So no one will admit that this race of people have suffered hundreds of years of injustice?

They are not a seperate race they are a diffrent ethnicity. Were all related at the base gentic structure so as soon as people stop get treated diffrently for skin color and some arbitrary structural diffrences it will persist. People who claim its a race issue need to get out of the stone age and into the modern era where we are all HUMAN BEINGS and not reduced to convenient little sects for the powers that be. WHO WANT US ALL TO KEEP THINKING LIKE WE ARE ALL SEPERATE RACES WHEN ITS NOT SCIENTIFICALLY TRUE.There is ONE RACE and thats HOMO SAPIENS.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Rioting paved the way for your Independence did it not? The first act of rebellion was rioting and looting

That was about taxation without representation. This is about temptation, the bling on the store shelves was too powerful to resist.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join