It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting, looting reported in Ferguson (Missouri)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is extremely sad that this young man got shoot and heart-breaking for his family.

I think this is just opportunistic behavior by thugs.

on a side note:
how stupid are these looters, don't cover their face or number plates. I hope the cops catch up with them.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Looting and vandalizing stores hurts the economy, the powers that be love money more than anything else. They're only letting off steam, tearing anything in sight. St. Louis isn't the type of city to play with, I'm sure they'll start shooting at the police in due time......now, obviously isn't the time.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Don't dashcams point forward? I could be behind the times and pig cars have cameras pointed in all directions now.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: karmicecstasy

The Rights of Racists, has there ever been such a thread?
I'll do a search.

First you should learn the definition of a racist vs. racial self preservation and culture.

Lol, now you have a fancy term for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NATIBOY256

Looting and vandalizing stores hurts the economy, the powers that be love money more than anything else. They're only letting off steam, tearing anything in sight. St. Louis isn't the type of city to play with, I'm sure they'll start shooting at the police in due time......now, obviously isn't the time.

You are one sick puppy...no race involved. Just your thirst for violence.

Des

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

You Sir, are primative in your views.
We do not choose what colour we are born. Culture/hatred/ignorance are taught. You were taught to hate, just as the people you critique were taught their flaws.

Pointing the finger at yourself first will save you much embarrassment in life, and death.

Grow up and think for yourself, and I can say the same for all those rioting.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

What are you talking about? Point out one untrue or racist thing I stated. That reverse psychology trick doesn't work on me.

link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Ya thats what i mean they have cameras for every angle inside and out...

So im not buying the struggle in the cop car story,besides in my mind i see an unarmed person who could have been handled with non lethal force or proper protocol...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

You are one sick puppy...no race involved. Just your thirst for violence.

Des

Not attacking NATIBOY256. This is just how a lot of the youth of all races feel these days. They do not yet know how to use their anger in a constructive manner. I do not blame them for this. They honestly do not know better. Thats why people who do need to start taking these youths under their wings and teaching them. I try doing the best I can in neighborhoods in Chicago. Its a long uphill battle.
edit on 11-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I have no thirst for violence, I haven't been in a fight in nearly 15 years. I have a thirst for vengeance, because I'm tired of seeing the murderers of my people go home to their families.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The government is anti-black

I don't really want to derail this thread, but I couldn't pass this one sentence up. The government is anti-black??? Are you serious? You have to just be playing here right?

Do you KNOW who the president is? Last time I looked a black man held the highest office in the land. That office is head over our government...

edit on 8/11/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

No, they don't. These cars don't have cameras at all apparently.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NATIBOY256
If "your people" learned to pick better targets they might find that more people would be willing to stand behind them. Social injustice does not entitle you to free loot.

I said your people because you phrased it that way. Had you not been so blatantly racist yourself, I would have said "our people" because I have lived in the black community for two thirds of my life.

I still do.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Oh so these days its way more than just the dashcams, I didn't know. I have been harrassed by pigs before, and every damn time they parked their cars so that the dash cam was pointed away from the action. If that is the case, then release the video pigs. And even if it did go down dirty as hell, I will be first in line condemning it, as you can tell I am not a huge cop fan; I still don't condone people stealing crap from stores, what does the stores getting robbed have to do with the actions of a pig?

I am pissed at cops as well, every single week there is a report of them tazing granny or a retarded person, or shooting a dog, or killing an unarmed person. But again, what does stealing some shoes, TV's, or whatever do towards ending that crap? Not a thing!

People need to smarten up and not think about me me me me 24/7
edit on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 01:59:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Point out one untrue or racist thing I stated. That reverse psychology trick doesn't work on me.

I don't have to reverse anything to convey my opinion to you. Those Nati Lights have obviously impaired your judgement and discretion involving the matter at hand.

I majored in psychology; it's about as useful and relevant as your stance is sir.

link   

I have no thirst for violence, I haven't been in a fight in nearly 15 years. I have a thirst for vengeance, because I'm tired of seeing the murderers of my people go home to their families.

What about vengeance for the innocent young black girl who was minding her own business when some thug gang banger decides he wants to be a bad ass and shoot her in a drive by?

Where are the leaders of the black community?

Not anywhere because a white person was not involved.

link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

First you should learn the definition of a racist vs. racial self preservation and culture.

Racist- most certainly anyone who can find racial opposition even in definitions.

edit on Ram81114v00201400000009 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Let's be honest, do you really believe the American public will vote a black man into office? If you look at his presidency, it's obvious he's a puppet for the people that's really running the country(Bankers). I want everybody to look up the claims I made in the post that you responded to. Everyone will then see that everything I said is true, denoting the fact that America still hates blacks. I believe Obama was placed into office as a smokescreen, considering the fact that institutionalized racist attacks rised dramatically during his presidency.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join