It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How old do you think the youngest member is and the eldest? Closest wins prize evryone gets free sta

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

See I would say you were older than 18 with some of the posts you do ...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
I feel like I'm around 104 most days,

I have the maturity of a 4 year old sometimes also.

Do I win anything?

Ye free star!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Oooh you made a puzzle cool! Ye peeps that is good also riddles to find your age! So your husband is 63 and you are 57? Lol I bet you still look beautiful

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman

See I would say you were older than 18 with some of the posts you do ...

I am 18 but with 34 years experience..that makes it 52. My heart feels like 18 still, my body, not as much lol ...

Nice thread idea by the way..

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I always thought I was one of the youngest on here, I'm 17, joined about a year ago and lurking for about 2 years. it kinda sucks knowing about how the world really works and trying to tell people my age about it, no one seems to be interested and they call me crazy for always being on this site! I still love ATS though, haha, but yeah, try beating 17!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Right now I get ya thanks haha

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevenbond
I always thought I was one of the youngest on here, I'm 17, joined about a year ago and lurking for about 2 years. it kinda sucks knowing about how the world really works and trying to tell people my age about it, no one seems to be interested and they call me crazy for always being on this site! I still love ATS though, haha, but yeah, try beating 17!

Haha I can totally relate to that people stuck with their heads in the sand of modern day materialistic lala land need to wake up, dont worry you will soon meet others who listen and share, people on the right track are guided towards each other...

And 17 yeeaa! Thats the youngest so far peeps! Now where out thou pride full pensioners!?
edit on 11-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: Forgot about thread self de rail lol

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman

Oooh you made a puzzle cool! Ye peeps that is good also riddles to find your age! So your husband is 63 and you are 57? Lol I bet you still look beautiful

I think you should rethink my husbands age,,, I think you may be mistaken,,,,or I've been very wrong for many years and he's not noticed.
My husband was born in February of 1949 and in October of 1949 Mao proclaimed the foundation of the People's Republic of China.
My husband is 65 years young.
That's OK, he acts like a 16 year old,,,,,,, in places that keep me Young
,,, Get it?

edit on 11-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hahaha ye lol slight miscalculation on my behalf...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Lol I bet you still look beautiful

a reply to: PhoenixFreeman
You know how rude of me, I completely over looked that Very Sweet and Kind Compliment you paid to me.
Thank You,,,
Maybe you'd be more interested in our youngest, she has returned to China for some specialized raining my husband arranged for her through old friends.
She visits ATS when she's home,,,,,, Say,,, Hi,,,,

Just like Mom,,,,

edit on 11-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Unofficially, I'd say the youngest lurker is probably 10/11 (hey, just because they can't sign up doesn't mean they aren't already looking).

Oldest my guess would have to be 96.

I, however, don't fall into the youngest category - 23 on my end, and I started lurking around 18.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Lol wow shes stunning!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have a friend who is an amazing individual, he'll be 99 this year. I'll see if I can get him to join, but first we need to get him on a computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join