It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurdish forces break ISIS siege of Mount Sinjar, rescue thousands of stranded Yazidis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes, this is MOST CERTAINLY ANSWERED PRAYER! I've been so worried about these Yazidis being trapped on that mountain, especially after reading how 209 young Christian girls were gang raped by ISIS and murdered. I am REJOICING!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In other words... Fake play-actors take some photos from somewhere in arizona pretending to be kurds rescuing non-existent yazidis.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
AS I have been saying for over twenty years. The Kurds ARE the people we should have been helping all along. The Shia, the Sunni were a distraction because they are loud and do crazy things. The Kurds are what should have been used a foundation for reunifying that country years ago. This opportunity was lost Back in the Bush I, Clinton years.

What a pitiful shame. I am embarrassed for humanity.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Really 70% dead. My god, what a sick twisted world we live in. Blood is all over our western countries hands. There are reports that most these Isis were the ones secretly getting trained in Jordan by the US. Then the so called air strikes on a few artillery props. Then now as i have just read, they say there is no need for a evacuation from the USA. My god if these people were Jewish or American they would be in there with everything.
These people are sitting ducks, air drops to keep them on the mountain in one place. I hgope the kurds take charge again real soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join