It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't It Be More Prudent to Move East Across the Atlantic Than to the Southern Hemisphere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

No, that's actually why I like this scenario

It's a survival scenario in which everyone slows down and I don't have to contend with idiots... I can science this

(but these guys are right, not going to happen)

Regardless...

Of course the Ghetto dwellers are going to burn down their freaking cities, they just wont be able to chase you very easy

But it doesn't matter what the scenario is... Get the "Human Gills", they will never let you down nobody will find you underwater hanging out like a frog...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

Here's an excerpt from the answer to the ehow question, "What do phytoplankton eat?"

"Along with sunlight, water and carbon dioxide, phytoplankton require a variety of other nutrients from the water including nitrogen, phosphorous and iron. The most important are nitrogen and phosphorous which are essential to survival and reproduction."

So, it seems that phytoplankton, like all plant life, need fertilizer.

From where does it get this fertilizer?

I'd venture a guess that aquatic fertilizer comes from other aquatic life, probably like cow dung from cow whales and urea from bull piss from bull whales, and a whole lot of waste from other sea creatures.

If those other sea creatures are exterminated by radiation sickness, then so will go phytoplankton as an indirect consequence of Fukushima.

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

We will run out of silly misleading scaremongering youtube videos many thousands of years before we run out of oxygen!

Hmmmm, maybe I should give up reading the Sunday Newark Star-Ledger.

You know, very recently, in a different Sunday newspaper, there was a major article on the subject of the problem of plastic microbeads in the sea.

You would be better concerned about us running out of helium

WHAAAAATTT??? No gelato AND no party balloons?

P.M.

Your logic is flawed how do you think theses plankton and other microbes survived before there was complex life? You know the earth started out with very little free oxygen and microbes converted C02 to oxygen long before there was complex life. And Heilium is used for much more than party balloons. But those are the main reason we are starting to run out.

CALLING ALL BIG SHOT EXPERTS:

Which came first: the chicken, the egg, or the bull crap... the bull whale crap, that is?

P.M.

I'm sorry I don't understand nonsensical babble. Maybe you can rephrase that with sentences and explain how it relates to my previous post.

Why in the world should I waste my time and energy trying to explain anything to someone who doesn't even understand the meaning of a self-explanatory, self-defining, onomatopoetic word like "squoosh?"

"Squoosh," for sooth, is a very real word, the definition of which is formally included in world-renowned dictionaries.

You had the absolute nerve to admonish me for not doing simple searches to check reference materials before posting when you fail to do the very same thing.

Why didn't you look up the word, "squoosh," in your Funk and Wagnalls before attempting to embarrass me over the use of the word?

Henceforth, before you choose to bother me and attempt to wear me down to a frazzle, I strongly suggest that you...

Go Google it, yourself.

Go Bing it, yourself.

Go Funketh yourself.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Why in the world should I waste my time and energy trying to explain anything to someone who doesn't even understand the meaning of a self-explanatory, self-defining, onomatopoetic word like "squoosh?"

"Squoosh," for sooth, is a very real word, the definition of which is formally included in world-renowned dictionaries.

You had the absolute nerve to admonish me for not doing simple searches to check reference materials before posting when you fail to do the very same thing.

Why didn't you look up the word, "squoosh," in your Funk and Wagnalls before attempting to embarrass me over the use of the word?

Henceforth, before you choose to bother me and attempt to wear me down to a frazzle, I strongly suggest that you...

Go Google it, yourself.

Go Bing it, yourself.

Go Funketh yourself.

P.M.

I know what the word squoosh means my point was that it was an informal word and has no place in an explanation of a scientific process such as hydrodynamics.
edit on 13-8-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Go Google it, yourself.

Go Bing it, yourself.

Go Funketh yourself.

P.M.

I know what the word squoosh means my point was that it was an informal word and has no place in an explanation of a scientific process such as hydrodynamics.

Informal, heh?

Well, I never claimed to be an expert.

I never claimed to be a scientist.

Nevertheless, at least *I* know the difference between a postulate and a theory.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well, I never claimed to be an expert.

Neither have I

Nevertheless, at least *I* know the difference between a postulate and a theory.

Good for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join