It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supressed information. psychology "they" don't want you to know.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Fatigue or the need for sleep and not getting sleep is pain. Hunger or the need for pleasure food and not getting it is pain. Sexual arousal or the need for sex and not getting it is pain. Simple deductive reasoning says sexual appetite is the same as those 2 pains.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

Exactly. In other words I think you should say "Sexual Desire" rather than "Sexual Arousal". Desire is the state of wanting whereas arousal is part of the pleasure process, usually. In the context of saying , "Sexual Gratification" is the pleasure side of removing the Desire and "Sexual Arousal" is part of "Gratification". Without the Arousal part you'd have the Desire but without the performance and as you may know that is NOT pleasure at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I stand by my OP. It's the product of twenty years of observations in real world settings. I would like to point out for the betterment that all skin colors think with the exact same thinking because they are the same. It's not gonna be successfully refuted very easily. Good luck trying though.

To the last post I guess you've never heard an aroused woman say "my ***** is so wet it's driving me crazy"

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
I stand by my OP. It's the product of twenty years of observations in real world settings. I would like to point out for the betterment that all skin colors think with the exact same thinking because they are the same. It's not gonna be successfully refuted very easily. Good luck trying though.

To the last post I guess you've never heard an aroused woman say "my ***** is so wet it's driving me crazy"

I may have heard it once or twice sure.

Once again though, what is driving her crazy is being aroused without, for whatever reason, the ability to have her desires met. I just think it's a bad choice of wording for "Sexual Arousal" to be considered having desire without means of gratification. I understand what you're saying.

More specific is I even used your own definitions and examples in the OP. How can "Sexual Arousal" be pain while "Increased Blood Flow" pleasure?? "Sexual Arousal" includes as a primary function, "Increased Blood Flow".

If you don't want to agree, fine, keep it your way. I'm really tired of arguing such a small detail since it's detracting from everything else at this point, including my other questions. I've now become sick of the whole conversation at this point.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Freud was an addict and a fraud. He never cured anybody. Why would anybody take what a drug addict megalomaniac says seriously?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So you're saying Sigmund freud was the only person on earth drinking Coca-Cola? I've been to the Coca-Cola museum, everyone was drinking it.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
Freud was an addict and a fraud. He never cured anybody. Why would anybody take what a drug addict megalomaniac says seriously?

Maybe because we do it all the time either knowingly or not. You have any idea how many brilliant people throughout history were addicts of some kind and how many Geniuses within all areas of human progress were either riding the line between sane and insane or even fully over that line??

A whole lot of them.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This applies to animals as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Get a friend to swing a shiny object in front of your eyes and softly intone you are getting sleepy MAKE SURE your friend can CONCENTRATE fully for about 3 minutes and make sure YOU TRUST THEM. You will laugh then if you are both able to keep going you'll see.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I tried that when I was still in gradeschool. The most you could possibly trick someone using psychology is to say that something you want them to do serves their own interest of attaining pleasure of greater magnitude. I've been reading psychology since I was 6. I'm 32 now. It is also theoretically possible to alter perception by joking about whatever it is you wish the perception to be. Like if you wanted a free pizza you might tell someone a bunch of free pizza jokes, or just pizza jokes or Italian jokes. To what extent a joke alters perception is a toss up, it needs to be studied to make sure we aren't tricking people into hurting theirfellow man. Maybe mk ultra already did this, maybe not. Judging by society's problems it is unknown because if psychology and psychiatry understood the mind there would be no crime because all crime is formulated by the brain. If they understand the brain they could simply spread pleasure and pain propaganda to get facts through to all of our very thick skulls. Music and metaphors should be investigated too.
edit on 24-8-2014 by mattsawaufo because: info add

edit on 24-8-2014 by mattsawaufo because: "" ""

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

ULTRA was all Chems and then the TRAUMATIC stuff came on ,THAT is apparently the primary method of creating an alter.
i didn't read much (just the college course ) I DID live through Sylvan stuff and had every kind of professional since the 60s tell me how they had NO IDEA why I could NOT do math. NLP sounds fun if they can bypass my ego driven perceptions but that won't be easy since I was a soldier.
You can do FAR more than what you said with that simple method too. IMAGINATION can do many things...
An elite soldier buddy of mine spoke of a magnetic resonance halo they USED in conjunction with the NLP sessions to do a JASON Bourne type thing. SPECIFIC lethal skill were taught but HE had no idea what until he was in south America .Techniques he used he didn't know before, He wasn't a BSer and he was quite serious.
edit on 24-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Nlp is garbage. Who is sylvan? Imagination is not dangerous. Lies are.
edit on 24-8-2014 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You've seen too many movies if you think the Bourne identity is a documentary about the military or if you think the movie shallow hal is a documentary about hypnosis.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sylvan was an early effort to modify behavioral thinking to aid learning ,it's STLL in use by the way ,my information came from a friend who was in on the BLACK side of 2/75th Rangers( Personally I NEVER KNEW before they were used I thought it was only SF)
And because my information is exotic, I do agree, calling me a liar is childish boy.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Spreading rumors is childish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join