It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh... Finally NY Times Discovers Neo-Nazis In Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: donhuangenaro

I don't see russian neo nazis in russian government, while kiev neo nazis are the ukrainian government...

No they just command the separatists.

and a leaflet from the RNU...

maidantranslations.com...

But of course only Ukraine has neo nazi's fighting for them...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
And here is another interesting article discussing Russian nationalists in Ukraine...

www.aliefpost.com...

But let's not talk about that because they are pro Russian, but instead call all Ukraine fighters and government Nazi's because that's the in thing to do now.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I don't see what that leaflet from the RNU has to do with anything,,

From Wiki..

The movement advocates the expulsion of non-Russians and an increased role for traditional Russian institutions such as the Russian Orthodox Church. The organization is currently unregistered federally in Russia.

In 1999, the Moscow headquarters of the group were closed. During the second Chechen War, the RNU supported Russian officers accused of crimes in Chechnya.[citation needed]

At the peak of its popularity in 1999, RNU was estimated to have 100,000 active members all over Russia by state officials. They are now only a shadow of what they once were, and have been inactive and somewhat dormant for many years now.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It was "right" before "their" eyes for months now:

State Dept. grilled in Congress over support of Ukraine's neo-Nazis:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Bassago

With Neo Nazis becoming more prominent in Ukraine and the rest of Europe would America be next?

The US was the first to fall, when George Bush became president.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
cues nazi forms jewish battalion Matilan , for anti-fascists of donetsk will Jewish Aliya battalion they are fighting for both sides but it is always for the Jews against goyims www.resetters.ru...
edit on 11/8/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thank you for this post,it's a breath of fresh air on this site to see the truth we have all known for a long time

I'm from England,my grandparents like everyone else's here fought in the world wars and if they were alive today they would be disgusted these neo nazis are given weapons and orders to kill

Sure,we have neo nazis in EU but there not armed by the government and told to round up and kill people

Personally from all the lies we see about Ukraine I think a few of them post here!

Russia has showed amazing constraint and like yourself I would have gone in with the hardware like they did in Georgia for similar reasons but They know it's a trap designed to lure them in and allow NATO to get involved directly

The whole Ukraine incident stinks,has that sniper who killed so many been caught?

I'm sure your aware there is an old video online showing a member of a far right party fatherland with a sniper rifle in the boot of his car taken just before the sniper killings
Can't remember his name now but it's out there on the net,and the cars number player is visible yet no one seems to be looking for the sniper to bring him to justice?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I don't see what that leaflet from the RNU has to do with anything,,

Of course you don't see, because all you see are neo nazi's fighting for Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h j*ws came to the "russian" ( j*wish blood ) Barkashov youtu.be... head RNE and demand an apology and who is a fascist? both

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

ATSers are good in debunking photoshopped pictures, ask them for some help...

While he was active politician in 2006 (when he was only 23 years old...) and there are many ukrainian news reports about mentioning him I doubt this kind of "past" wouldn't mentioned, only after the 2014 putsch.

For example ukrainian source from 2006.03.24

Ukrainian journalist in ukrainian tv:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

From people trying to cast Russia as a good guy in this situation do you expect anything else?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Still waiting for ACTUAL evidence that Russia was behind the downing of the Malaysian airliner.

It wasn't, Ukraine diverted the plane over DONETSK ... hoping the rebels would shoot it down, and if they didn't, can't exclude they did it themselves. Primarily because they were ready to take advantage of Russia having their hands tied in a moral dilemma.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I think people are falling into the trap that they believe lock, stock and barrel the Russian propaganda. It is this...

1. The only reason that Ukraine would not want to be aligned with Russia is because they are Nazi's.
2. We know this because back in WW2 some Ukrainians joined the Nazi side because they did not like Stalin and co. Stalin had previously engineered a famine in c. 1933 that killed off 4 millions Ukrainians. Choosing between two psychopathic dictators must have been very difficult, but Stalin won and his revenge has left scars in the Ukrainian psyche.
3. Calling people Nazi's is simple to do and helps rationalise actions.

What we know...

1. There are neo Nazi's in Ukraine, but like in every country they are a small political minority.
2. Some people get confused with nationalist politicians and think they acre neo Nazi's, but that's just ignorance. For example Alex Salmond, a nationalist Scot is not a Nazi.
3. There are ultra nationalists akin to neo Nazi's leading the pro Russian separatists. Some of these people are Russian.
4. Russia's actions merely hardens Ukrainian nationalism. This is not noe-Nazism, so don't get confused.

Regards

(post by bjarneorn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I repeat: there are neo nazi in ukraine government...

www.foreignpolicy.com...

Today, Svoboda holds a larger chunk of its nation's ministries (nearly a quarter, including the prized defense portfolio) than any other far-right party on the continent. Ukraine's deputy prime minister represents Svoboda (the smaller, even more extreme "Right Sector" coalition fills the deputy National Security Council chair), as does the prosecutor general and the deputy chair of parliament -- where the party is the fourth-largest. And Svoboda's fresh faces are scarcely different from the old: one of its freshmen members of parliament is the founder of the "Joseph Goebbels Political Research Centre" and has hailed the Holocaust as a "bright period" in human history.

but I understand you cannot comprehend this... not my problem

edit on 112014805uam85America/Chicago8 by donhuangenaro because: ...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And here is another interesting article discussing Russian nationalists in Ukraine...

But let's not talk about that because they are pro Russian, but instead call all Ukraine fighters and government Nazi's because that's the in thing to do now.

No. as I told you earlier, let's talk about the treads actual topic as opposed to what you (continuously) want to derail it with.This isn't about Russia or Putin. This is about:

Kiev using Neo-Nazis, specifically the Azov Battalion, in east Ukraine, killing people around Donetsk.

Stay on the TOPIC please and quit trying to derail.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
But the Ukrainian government are Jewish. I don't understand why Nazis would support them. Or do you mean the rebels are Nazis? Serious question

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

But the Ukrainian government are Jewish. I don't understand why Nazis would support them. Or do you mean the rebels are Nazis? Serious question

See Don's post above, the Kiev government has many ties to the Nazis. The militias they are using against the eastern rebels as you call them are also extreme right nationalists at best and Nazis at worst.

The Azov Battalion commander's name is Biletsky.

Mr Biletsky is also head of an extremist Ukrainian group called the Social National Assembly. “The historic mission of our nation in this critical moment is to lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival,” he wrote in a recent commentary. “A crusade against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”

The battalion itself is founded on right wing views, the commander said in Urzuf, and no Nazi convictions could exclude a recruit.
Sourc e

These are the people attacking pro-Russian eastern Ukrainians.

edit on 757pm3232pm122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

So I see you have a baseless Thread here. ATS used to toss these out with a warning! The NY times article never says squat about any Nazis or anyone acting like them. Claiming these Pro Ukraine fighters who are not weak and who are standing up for their country are Nazis just based off some baseless persons opinion and using the NY times logo to boot lol. I guess you are either Russian or very Pro Russian to post BS like this.

Where in the NY Times article does it say that? Nowhere at all!!!!!

Now on to the symbol. Just because some Nazis in Germany used that particular symbol does not make these guys Nazis. If they were they would adopt the usual TRADITIONAL NAZI flag like the rest of the Nazis do!

The main character of the book, Harm Wulf, adopts the wolfsangel as a badge against the occupying forces of the ruling princes.

en.wikipedia.org...

And might I say it is one of many flags they can use to display their anger against Russia that look similar but is NOT the Nazi flag.

That is the only reason they wear the flag, is it symbolizes how long they have been occupied by Russia and they are showing their displeasure and resolve to make sure Russia stays out.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

ATSers are good in debunking photoshopped pictures, ask them for some help...

So you think it's photo shopped... any evidence to back that up?

Here you go a little video of the group Pavel Gubarev belongs to...

For example ukrainian source from 2006.03.24

And where exactly does it say he was in politics in that article?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join