It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How A Red Neck Deals With Slender Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Was working on a Let's Play for Slender - The 8 Pages (never had played it before), and I got kind of silly with it. Here's a very short clip of me being the red neck I am from South Carolina, dealing with Slender Man:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Should have said something about sleeping with the farmers daughter and the farther was chasing you

Still funny though

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Having done just two of these...
I went to the YT page..
I got a kick out of it..
You have a lot of videos.
The kid is cute as heck!

If ya don't mind..I'm going to subscribe..
I'm a bit of a 40 y/o gamer and like the stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

More people that watch, more I'll make.

Glad you like them. I've got a back log of vids to upload. Lot's of Horror survival games with me screaming a lot, hhehehehe.

I slip into my "Rufus" character from time to time, as I live here in SC, and a LOT of my family do talk like that sometimes.....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'll stick to my Arma gameplays

I did like that video, you needed a better southern accent lol

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
I'll stick to my Arma gameplays

I did like that video, you needed a better southern accent lol

ROFL!

That's 'cause I'm a transplant.

I was born up in RI, lived all across the US, then from 10 to 18 lived all around the world as a military brat, then again while I was in the Navy.

I normally slip into a better southern drawl once I've had a few beers, hehehehe.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hehe..
Like I said the kid is cute..
He's bored...
Hey! You playing while he watches? ( I get he is watching you have a good time.)
I am having a good time watching these.
And no F Words so far.( yet I still scream crrrrraaap! In a situation !)

Still watching these uploads......
I'm a subscriber now....
Send them..and i'll watch them....
:-)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Once in a while I'll let a word slip (or it will be jump scared out of me), but when I edit the video before I upload it, I use a censor beep on the really bad words.

I've got friends with kids who might watch the videos, so I try to be careful with that.

I know there are a lot of YouTubers out there that drop the F bomb quite a bit or other words, and I think a lot of society has become desensitized to many of those words (just watch TV nowadays).

Still, I'd not want my son or a friend's child one day saying: "Hey Dad! Check this #$%% out! It's one bad &#* mother @#$(&%$!" " because of watching videos I do.

edit on 11-8-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Well, most of my vids are done with fellow military so the f bomb gets dropped quite a bit, for now of, I'll watch it and censor out the f bombs so your son can watch my vids

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Oh it's okay, he's the same age now that I was when my mom decided that she no longer needed to censer herself.

Was quite a shock to go from:

"Look at this room! It's a dirty pig sty! Now you clean it up right now young man!"

to

"Look at all this #^@&@ laying around! I want you to get this #*#*$(ing room cleaned up right now, or so help me I'm going to tear up your #$*$(#(#!"

She was ex Navy too, hehehhe.

Anyways, Josh is old enough to know not to go around repeating those words.

Adding this to everyone out there here on ATS: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

This video in my op has gotten 227 views! That's the most views I've ever gotten on any video I've made! Seeing that number made my jaw drop.

I'm very thankful for the views!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Okay, I had a friend DARE me to play this game in the dark.......so I did, being the crazy person I am.

Here's the video of it...only my 2nd time of playing with Slendy and I got 4 pages!.....wish I knew what I was doing, ehehehehehe!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Wanna know a game that will scare the snot out of you? F.E.A.R., its a paranormal based FPS, get it on steam and play it in the dark, it will make you JUMP out of your chair at times!!!!

edit on 8/12/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Oooo!

Looks like a good one! I will certainly have to check it out!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like my man Rufus got away from Slender Man (who he thought was his beer drinking buddy, Billybob).

Found him wandering around in a basement of some indie horror game:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Got another episode of me dealing with Slendy.

5 pages this time, Rufus has grits and biscuits, and a new song pops up!

new topics

top topics

join