It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be Truly Happy with someone Beautiful (Inside/Out): My Gift to You!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, I don't have enough money to worry about a woman trying to catch me for my money.

Some women look for a guy to provide for them, sometimes choosing older guys instead of younger ones their age. I know a couple of them. They want security. This doesn't make them bad. The one girl I know was about twenty four and married a guy in his fifties, that was fifteen years ago. They have been married since then, she is a loyal person. She just likes older guys and a secure life, she was tired of young guys being unfaithful.

I do not believe your thread applies to all people, it may apply to the gold diggers but not to all women who may act that way.

I agree but even the ones who want a nest provided for them like some birds. Then they have to be able to meet someone halfway here's what I mean. Most all couples have to borrow money from parents. Most of the time I'm positive the man is borrowing money from his parents. She might not know about it most of the time.

If she can't borrow money from her parents when they are struggling fake situation car break down. To get the car fixed. What in the world are you all going to do when it's real. if she's not there to help pick you up how can you honestly say you want to help pick her up.

After all if she was the man and playing this game she'd leave herself on the side of the road. Women do not take no prisoners. Neither do I!

And btw it don't have to be money just having nice stuff is enough of a trigger for a woman to judge you bank account.
edit on 10-8-2014 by PrebelShotme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: PrebelShotme

In you OP there were never a mention living in the same house, so if the other part lives in different address what you are expecting her to do in set up situation of yours? Money ?

Your acting as if everyone on the face of the earth is reading this thread in which case let the starring and flagging begin because I just save millions of people from wasted time with a piece of trash!

Don´t get there unless you want to expose your true colors.

Don't act like a drama queen who have no mental stability to understand someone is in a bad time and force someone to feel like they really wanna kick you to the curb.

Because in all honesty if she can't handle things going bad she obviously or (HE) for the women. Should never be in a serious relationship anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Now the sceme also includes her parents too ! If you want me to understand you atleast tell how long this relationship had been going on as i would never lend a money to someone i have just met.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

If you read the op. Your already supposed to be crossing the border of feeling in love. Not the 2 weeks it all goes good and you already posting on fb how your going to be together forever. Or telling each other you love each other only because the first one to say it made the other one feel obligated to say it without mutual feelings.

It's when it's clear in the actions of both including those moments when nothing has to be said at all and everything about that person just feels right.

Before you get to deep and are unable from recovering from a bad situation. It's time to see who they really are.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Pls you don´t know me but this conversation intrest me as what you are writing is new to me, i have been married soon 15 years. Im tomboyish i would repair your car.. i would fix your tv ( i have build a radio and my desktop is a clone i built from different parts to make sure its top notch ) im not a drama queen, only trying to see behind the veils here.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I never wanted real nice stuff because it attracted that kind of people. Having nice stuff limits the friends you make, some of the nicest people would be a little intimidated because they can't afford stuff like that.

I have lots of stuff, but it is not flashy. Most of it wouldn't attract that kind of woman.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Facebook.. something you should definately stay away from. There are people who lives facebook life and has lost touch in RL.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Maybe world has turned into superficial. Its sad really. When i was in LA i saw how hard it was to people to make real connection with each others. Big cities have their problems and no one really trust anyone anymore.
Different here in the middle of the woods.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Er, if I saw that happening with a guy I was dating,I would assume he didn't handle his money well and was looking for someone to pick up his slacker butt. Been there and done that! You wouldn't have to show me the door,I would be out it once you started 'losing' things.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrebelShotme

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: dollukka
Where´s the gift ? im female.

Truly universal!

We men have as a whole have more problems with leeches then the female crowd. Not trying to start a gender war here. But any truly logical thinking individual who has 3 eyes open to the world they live in can see this is true.

Again both genders can use this.

Go on, start a gender war, it's all good ;-) When living within a virtual reality construct, nothing is real anyway, so what does it matter?

Cheers - Dave

With that philosophy I have to ask why you have allowed yourself to continue breathing?

Because I haven't fulfilled my purpose yet and if the programmer of this construct wanted me dead I would be. But then I would probably be thrown into another meat puppet to ride that life out. This total lack of free-will is kind of annoying.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Er, if I saw that happening with a guy I was dating,I would assume he didn't handle his money well and was looking for someone to pick up his slacker butt. Been there and done that! You wouldn't have to show me the door,I would be out it once you started 'losing' things.

Your exit and absence of presence would be much appreciated and recommended. Because a chick not wanting to help with anything important is looking for someone to pick up her slacker butt. Been there done that!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You only need three things for a perfect relationship; honesty, respect and communication. The relationship you describe starting already violates the first two foundational principles of a healthy relationship. I am not sure where you got your 'plan' from, but I don't see it working or being something a loving person would implement.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I understand, I think.
In a nutshell you are saying that the best way to find out if you can trust someone, is to lie to them.
Do I have this right?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I understand, I think.
In a nutshell you are saying that the best way to find out if you can trust someone, is to lie to them.
Do I have this right?

Must understand women!

Women must understand that some men understand them. And if they can't handle there own medicine it only proves they are predators that try to manipulate and take advantage of the mentally weak.

It's like when they are in there click. The most popular dominant one of the group whether it's by wealth or physical dominance. Point being she is only the head because everyone else is either using her for what she has or is just passive and her personality has elected her head official.

She will make sure and do it pretty damn good to. That she is always getting the one everyone else is wanting. If she can't have him someone's behind is grass.

Any time women are around men that get them and understand them. That moment they get intimidated and start looking at the most harmless man in the room. They channel pedophile mentality.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't want to sound to prodding in everyone's business because I cannot ever truly know just communicating with other accounts on a web-site. But I get the very real feeling that not everyone on here has much relationship experience.

And if they do or don't the psychological breakdown of the opposite sex is not being done accurately or thorough enough. Might have to deal with not looking inward. Or if blinded by looking inward because of false self-diagnosis, there is not enough outward perception.

In any event I don't believe the experience and skills from most everyone commenting here are polished enough to see that as bad as I've made it sound again I agree it sucks.

But you have to get that they are doing it to you the WHOLE f*n time!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: dollukka

I truly love cuddling up next to that rib bone whoever she turns out to be. Feeling her breathe in my arms. Hearing her heart beat. Feeling her head lay on my chest listening to me breathe and my heart beat. Knowing that in that very moment we both could spend an eternity with eachother.

Knowing that moment is going to end and because it feels so right for the both of us we just lay in silence and allow our souls to pulsate a beautiful love aura around us. And the whole room for those moments are truly cleansed of all evil.

The love we build kills all demons. And Love conquers all. Knowing that she is going to be there through my darkest times. And if I was to ever lose my mind all I'd have to do is see the love in her eyes. And in that very second even the most destructive hulk takes a back seat. And allows her light to shine in and cleanse my very being.

Watching her waddle like a penguin when she walks over to hug me. Knowing that in her eyes I waddle like a penguin in that same instance when I hug her. And no one in this entire world can replace her!

That to me is the most beautiful gift this cosmos has to offer me. It's worth fighting for. Knowing someone would lay beside me at an old age and love me like they did when we were young and if they could die the sametime I did so that neither of us would ever have to live without the other.

I would travel the globe for that ^.

Speaking of rib bones. Mine hated when I shaved infact she wanted me to have beards and long goats. And I attribute it to she knew she was with the masculine evil and wanted it amplified.

J/k

But in all honesty she knew I was a catch of a life time and no way in hell was she going to have to fight off her click and other clicks for me. Ultimately I'm not that attractive though. So she never had that to worry about. But it's the illusion of it all.

Yeah and what makes it even better is when your rib bone wants to play with your chest hair. Because at the end of the day your just a pitbull on a leash and she's in control!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What if someone just wanted to be with you because of your cell phone though?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join