It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be Truly Happy with someone Beautiful (Inside/Out): My Gift to You!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So I've been thinking about how to upgrade people's lives so that everyone has a chance to enjoy paradise and pre-paradise eras.

The only real gold in this whole entire universe is true love. The feeling of real un-conditional true love from someone who really does care and love you. Someone who wants the best for you even if they have to take a step back and not even be in the picture.

Atleast until the other person figures out that sacrificing someone who truly loves you in the way that makes it gold only brings about bronze and copper significant others that you never stay with.

Some people on this planet are rich as hell and will only get gold diggers and other types of leeches and b/s significant others just using you for publicity. The point here is even a rich person has to admit that somewhere out there amongst the common man has to be a soul mate. Someone who doesn't care about there money.

So with that said I've devised multiple ways to filter out leeches as a rich or more wealthy person then your significant other.

Someone like me who lives poor and wants someone up front to be about me without materialism getting in the way. There are little triggers to expose someone's true agenda.

If you have a nice crib and atleast a reliable set of wheels. You do things like wait until she starts to act like she falls in love. Once it reaches the right point and you'll know when to implement taking things away. Hide the car at a family members house. Maybe make the excuse it broke down and you had to abandon it.

Make the tv and surround sound disappear. So that the illusion that you are really struggling and have little money to recover. That way you expose where she is. If she starts to act like a total pos after your fake struggles begin. You know she only liked you for THINGS. At this point do not kick her out. Start initiating the illusion that the car got fixed the tv and surround sound was replaced or fixed.

At this point if the relationship is fixed and she starts to act more like she did when she first started to act like she loves you. It's time to show her the door!

Someone who is really rich and wants a soul mate and knows that it's someone poor. Dirt poor in there eyes so like not even 40,000 yearly income. You scout people in an area or have someone do it for you. Move in and act like one of them especially if your an actor hell your screen name ain't your real name anyway.

So you buy or rent a local area. Hit the bar wherever your target potential future wife is. If it does work out is infact it is someone who fits like a glove with you. When they fall in love with you and it's apparent that they are not after money and materials. You work them into your riches with fake winning lottery tickets. You slowly increase the life style around them again pretending to win lottery's or family members in an illusion coming into money and hooking you up.

If they make it through that filter you have done it. And can truly be happy!
edit on 10-8-2014 by PrebelShotme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Er, no.
You should'nt need to invent stories to find out someone's feelings.
If you need to do things like in your OP, then you're not viewing the situation right.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Where´s the gift ? im female.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Truly universal!

We men have as a whole have more problems with leeches then the female crowd. Not trying to start a gender war here. But any truly logical thinking individual who has 3 eyes open to the world they live in can see this is true.

Again both genders can use this.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Er, no.
You should'nt need to invent stories to find out someone's feelings.
If you need to do things like in your OP, then you're not viewing the situation right.

Natural Selection! Liars, Thieves, Manipulators, Conniving Leeches and POS.

It's a kill or be killed world out there metaphorically speaking. Disinformation in clicks. Those who can't find love try to keep those who can from obtaining it. Just like money lives are ruined over love.

With that said. If you want it be ready to fight for it!!!!

If they truly love you if you ever exposed you had to set an illusion over your money. That should be the last filter for them to be your true love.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i don't understand.

I'm so disconnected from that belief system.

What does true love offer other than procreation and enslavement?
There is no freedom in *Love*. Sure have affection and care for fellow man.
But to sexually prioritize love is a very mundain way of life don't you think?

How does someone like me, Who believes he will be a genderless mass of energy after the enivitable alien invasion supposed to fit into that lifestyle?
Do i find a woman who will prioritize my procreation but follow me around as i adventure the planet looking for secrets my passed self left behind?

Where do insain people stand on this? Lol. I'm just bugging yeh.
Some people just arn't cut out for such a lifestyle. And the weight of my knowledge is a burden that prevents me from enjoying such pleasures.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

Your message got lost in your words.. what i did spot were

wait until she starts to act like she falls in love.... somewhere out there amongst the common man has to be a soul mat...That way you expose where she is....At this point do not kick her out....she starts to act more like she did when she first started to act like she loves you.... It's time to show her the door! ...etc

Not a gift .. that is disgusting way to treat anyone and its speaks volumes in gender distrust.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I have to ask the question right off the top if your comfortable with who you are? Are you truly being yourself? If circumstances int he world a little different. I have to ask would you be a little different?

Sometime's in all honesty those in your position and not saying you specifically or all but just provoking thought here. They are not looking in the right gender.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Your message got lost in your words.. what i did spot were

wait until she starts to act like she falls in love.... somewhere out there amongst the common man has to be a soul mat...That way you expose where she is....At this point do not kick her out....she starts to act more like she did when she first started to act like she loves you.... It's time to show her the door! ...etc

Not a gift .. that is disgusting way to treat anyone and its speaks volumes in gender distrust.

If they truly love you if you ever exposed you had to set an illusion over your money. That should be the last filter for them to be your true love.

I agree it's sad. But true love is worth fighting for. And at the end of the day you have to know if they love you or your riches.

It's no different in not wearing makeup and not doing your hair when he comes over to see if he likes you or your makeup and clothes.

It's no different in getting drunk and acting like you have so much drama around you at a party to see if he's going to be there when your crapping on the whole party for him to see if he is going to be there to pick you up and dry your tears..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrebelShotme

Truly universal!

We men have as a whole have more problems with leeches then the female crowd. Not trying to start a gender war here. But any truly logical thinking individual who has 3 eyes open to the world they live in can see this is true.

Go on, start a gender war, it's all good ;-) When living within a virtual reality construct, nothing is real anyway, so what does it matter?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: PrebelShotme

Truly universal!

Go on, start a gender war, it's all good ;-) When living within a virtual reality construct, nothing is real anyway, so what does it matter?

Cheers - Dave

With that philosophy I have to ask why you have allowed yourself to continue breathing?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

When you find the true love.. your heart knows. Some of us still have a heart in the place where it is supposed to be and not in a wallet. But what do you love ?
edit on 10-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have little patience with gold digging women. I am by no means rich, but I can smell the stink of a woman who just wants me to foot her bill. I intentionally downplay my financial status.
I am interested in a deeper level of human connection. One in which the thickness of my wallet is not an issue.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I truly love cuddling up next to that rib bone whoever she turns out to be. Feeling her breathe in my arms. Hearing her heart beat. Feeling her head lay on my chest listening to me breathe and my heart beat. Knowing that in that very moment we both could spend an eternity with eachother.

Knowing that moment is going to end and because it feels so right for the both of us we just lay in silence and allow our souls to pulsate a beautiful love aura around us. And the whole room for those moments are truly cleansed of all evil.

The love we build kills all demons. And Love conquers all. Knowing that she is going to be there through my darkest times. And if I was to ever lose my mind all I'd have to do is see the love in her eyes. And in that very second even the most destructive hulk takes a back seat. And allows her light to shine in and cleanse my very being.

Watching her waddle like a penguin when she walks over to hug me. Knowing that in her eyes I waddle like a penguin in that same instance when I hug her. And no one in this entire world can replace her!

That to me is the most beautiful gift this cosmos has to offer me. It's worth fighting for. Knowing someone would lay beside me at an old age and love me like they did when we were young and if they could die the sametime I did so that neither of us would ever have to live without the other.

I would travel the globe for that ^.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

There is different kind of women like there is different kind of men too. If you have had troubles to find the right kind of woman then you have looked in the wrong places. .. maybe you are attracted to wrong kind of females for you and are blind to right kind. Maybe i give gift to you...
Look back in your past, write down all the characteris which has made you intrested in the first place, write down characteris and habits these persons had.. this should be enough for you to understand where you went wrong. You don´t need to insult opposite sex with the tricks just get to know yourself first.

There is nothing wrong if the guy is romantic. But too much sweetness and romantic overload can be too much even to romantic woman.. just be sure where the fine line is.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

But you understand this thread is not about me. This is about other people. I'm giving other people the tools to understand and know who they are with. It has nothing to do with being single and later coming into a relationship these tools work with any relationship situation. You just cast an illusion and if they can't meet you half way they are deemed a leech and when the relationship is granted an illusion it's back to normal show them the door.

Smack in the mouth yeah? for the leech!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Original post was all about distrust and disrespect. It just won´t work like you say it would as no woman who respects herself would stay with a guy who does dirty tricks on them... unless they are idiots.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

#1 how do they know the car ain't broke down and the tv didn't have the motherboard fry on them or the chip go out?

Your acting as if everyone on the face of the earth is reading this thread in which case let the starring and flagging begin because I just save millions of people from wasted time with a piece of trash!

Get it?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well, I don't have enough money to worry about a woman trying to catch me for my money.

Some women look for a guy to provide for them, sometimes choosing older guys instead of younger ones their age. I know a couple of them. They want security. This doesn't make them bad. The one girl I know was about twenty four and married a guy in his fifties, that was fifteen years ago. They have been married since then, she is a loyal person. She just likes older guys and a secure life, she was tired of young guys being unfaithful.

I do not believe your thread applies to all people, it may apply to the gold diggers but not to all women who may act that way.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

In you OP there were never a mention living in the same house, so if the other part lives in different address what you are expecting her to do in set up situation of yours? Money ?

Your acting as if everyone on the face of the earth is reading this thread in which case let the starring and flagging begin because I just save millions of people from wasted time with a piece of trash!

Don´t get there unless you want to expose your true colors.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join