It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Says U.S. 'Likely Hiding Truth' About MH17 Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well ... the cards are turning for Ukraine. Malaysian media already started publishing articles that Ukrainian army shot down MH17.

And now it's Ron Paul. He said what many of posters on ATS pointed out many times: "It’s hard to believe that the U.S., with all of its spy satellites available for monitoring everything in Ukraine that precise proof of who did what and when is not available"

"The U.S. government has grown strangely quite on the accusation that it was Russia or her allies that brought down the Malaysian airliner with a buck anti-aircraft missile [sic]," the former GOP presidential candidate wrote. "The little that we have heard from U.S. intelligence is that it has no evidence that Russia was involved. Yet the war propaganda were successful in convincing the American public that it was all Russia’s fault."

"Questions do remain regarding the serious international incident," Paul wrote last week of the MH17 crash. "Too bad we can’t count on our government to just tell us the truth and show us the evidence. I’m convinced that it knows a lot more than it’s telling us."

From the Malaysian media:

INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it. This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.

What do you think?
edit on 10-8-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: baburak

I honestly think that most of congress has no better idea what's going on than the rest of us. Except for a few bureaucrats who know where most of the bodies are buried, most are given "need to know" information only.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I thought Ron Paul had passed away of deep despair...but more to the point I think Malaysia prefers a good relationship with Russia than Ukraine...thus they won't publically express an opinion offensive to Russia.

but I think its clear to the world that the same people who created the Islamic State are the ones that shot down MH17.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I agree. From the Malaysian source where I just found another article it says that MH17 was 'unlikely shot down by fighter jets'. It doesn't rule out the scenario but it shows that this possibility is highly unlikely.

"Based on military intelligence and evidence from a portion of fragments found, it is not likely the bullets were used from air to air but from surface to air. "Whether these were owned by Ukraine or the rebels who supplied by Russia. the bullets must have come from BUK System and this matter cannot be denied by Europe, Nato or Russia," he told reporters after officiating the Bera Umno's Wanita, Youth and Puteri wing division meeting here today.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Won't be a big surprise if there is some lying going on. I think we all know that we should take what the U.S. government says about things with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
I thought Ron Paul had passed away of deep despair...but more to the point I think Malaysia prefers a good relationship with Russia than Ukraine...thus they won't publically express an opinion offensive to Russia.

but I think its clear to the world that the same people who created the Islamic State are the ones that shot down MH17.

Take a look at the Malaycian flag.

Take a look at the American flag.

Take a look at the Russian flag.

Which one of the three is not like the others?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I suppose that's an angle...all rolling on the same team. Kiev keeps an image on its Official Seal depicting the ArchAngel Michael...is that worth anything?

but as far as who murdered 300 travelers in order to provoke a war designed to weaken the Christian world, I think all involved would love to know who pulled the trigger, regardless of having similar flags.

they probably already know and the answer isn't something that can be shared with the general public.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Before you get to thinking this man is the truth, the article didn't provide the rest of what was said by him.

He said it looked like they were machine gun fire in the plane, and he was asked about missile parts whereas he said they don't have the trained eyes to spot that so in his opinion it looked like machine gun fire he never said it was for sure.

Start at the 6:10 mark to see what he says.

Here is the whole interview with CBC.

www.cbc.ca...

And I see where some of the info was obtained...

This new revelation was posted on GlobalResearch, an independent research and media organisation.

Sorry but that is about as credible as RT when it comes to the truth concerning anything that has to do with Ukraine.
edit on 10-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The Malaysian and US flags are similar because they were both influenced by the flag of the British East India Company.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

How can it be Russia's fault? The majority of the "evidence" points to Kiev, the Ukrainian government which actually had operational BUK's and the operators. The Ukrainian government also made threats that if you fly over their airspace, you'd be shot done. This is a hard one to figure out LOL.

As far as "who" is behind all this... well, the US government was instrumental in installing the present Ukraine government, so they are in bed together. I guess the buck (or BUK as it were) stops at the Whitehouse ;-)

So of course the US is not going to release real, if any, information. That would be like the criminal who robs the jewelry store sending pictures of the stolen items to the jewelry store, for sale.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We also know that Russia had surveillance in the area yet they can't provide proof that the Ukraine did it. In fact I find their reaction rather telling. They've distanced themselves from the rebels, never stated that the rebels didn't do it, and instead have stated that regardless of who shot down the plane it's Ukraine's fault. Just because evidence hasn't been presented to the public doesn't mean the evidence hasn't been given to the investigators. Remember this is still a criminal investigation and until it's concluded there's probably a lot we won't hear about.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

The Malaysian and US flags are similar because they were both influenced by the flag of the British East India Company.

The British East India company had been extinct for 75 years when Malaysia adopted it's 'star and bars'.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I think that when any government goes quiet they are covering up their own bs... The damage has already been done though. Just blaming Russia to the world is mission accomplished... First impressions last.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I posted this in another forum so I'll post the link here as well. This is a good article I read on it and feel its worth a read. If anyone wants to refute this, go ahead. But it sounds pretty legit.

21stcenturywire.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
We also know that Russia had surveillance in the area yet they can't provide proof that the Ukraine did it. In fact I find their reaction rather telling.

Phew ... didn't you read the memo.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Which memo would that be? The one where Russia showed Ukranian BUKs in the area but none firing and none within range of MH-17? Or the memo where they showed an "Su-25" that just so happened to look exactly like pieces falling off MH-17? And as Russian supporters are wont to point out Russia never accused Ukraine of doing anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Before you get to thinking this man is the truth, the article didn't provide the rest of what was said by him.

He said it looked like they were machine gun fire in the plane, and he was asked about missile parts whereas he said they don't have the trained eyes to spot that so in his opinion it looked like machine gun fire he never said it was for sure.

Start at the 6:10 mark to see what he says.

Here is the whole interview with CBC.

www.cbc.ca...

And I see where some of the info was obtained...

This new revelation was posted on GlobalResearch, an independent research and media organisation.

Sorry but that is about as credible as RT when it comes to the truth concerning anything that has to do with Ukraine.

Ah yes CBC News always promoting one sided news articles.

Before you get to thinking this man is the truth, the article didn't provide the rest of what was said by him

Its clear that your the one whose confused by him because his not saying what you want to hear.

the article didn't provide the rest of what was said by him

deflection as usual.

Sorry but that is about as credible as RT when it comes to the truth concerning anything that has to do with Ukraine

Thats rather weak and pathetic of an attack agaisnt GlobalResearch which is a lot better then your beloved news outlets whom being cheering for interventions.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
We also know that Russia had surveillance in the area yet they can't provide proof that the Ukraine did it. In fact I find their reaction rather telling. They've distanced themselves from the rebels, never stated that the rebels didn't do it, and instead have stated that regardless of who shot down the plane it's Ukraine's fault. Just because evidence hasn't been presented to the public doesn't mean the evidence hasn't been given to the investigators. Remember this is still a criminal investigation and until it's concluded there's probably a lot we won't hear about.

Still waiting For actual evidence that Russia was in the area and had had surveillance in the area yet and still waiting from you pro Ukraine Gov supporters to prove that it was an Russian missile being fired by the rebels.

All i keep hearing is nothing but war mongering and Russia phobia.

Just because evidence hasn't been presented to the public doesn't mean the evidence hasn't been given to the investigators.

I am sure you could explain why the Kiev's special government forces haven't turned over the air traffic controller audio tapes yet to the investigators?

I am quite sure they are probably just waiting for the right moment to fake the audios.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Um where did I say Russia did it? What I said is that they've provided just as much evidence as the US or Ukraine. I also said that their actions are attempting to distance themselves from the rebels.

Where has it been said that investigators have not been given ATC recordings? This is a criminal investigation on Ukrainian soil. As such they're in charge. They did the same thing any other country would do. Considering they knew they wouldn't be getting access to the wreckage easily they collected what evidence they could which includes the ATC recordings. Just because the recordings haven't be given to the public doesn't mean they haven't been given to investigators. Once again this is a criminal investigation so we shouldn't expect findings and evidence to be released to the public until the investigation is concluded.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So would the plane have been completely obliterated? Or did they do an emergency black ops to clean up the debris before anyone was looking?

new topics

top topics

join