It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dis post iz fo anyone who iz mad on trolerz who corect yo grammar n dey go off-topic by doin dat!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
Relax lah .. go have a few beers and get laid .. all that stress just give grey hair and ulcers along with a coronary ..

meh .. they should be relieved I dont reply in singlish lah .. grammar nazis all kiasu ..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:25 PM
a reply to: Expat888

Nah,I am not stressed now.I am "trolling the trolls"
and make them pay for their way to go off-topic.I feel relieved in this way !

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:58 PM
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Ahh .. ok .. is good then .. though think they should get the bar tab for causing me headache with english ..

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:32 AM
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Dude.... This is not reddit, 4chan or any other forum on the net. Grammar is how you get taken seriously on this site.

Yes I agree that it is annoying some times but writing a thread the way you did is also annoying and you are also a troll for posting a rant like that just to get a reaction out of people.

My suggestion is to do your best, and ignore the trolls like all of us shoulf have done with this thread.
edit on 22814p12211 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:40 AM

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
Cool story bro..but who cares about people correct your grammar mistakes. Don't let them bother you. At least the Grammar Nazi's isn't as annoying as your spelling.

Grammar Nazi's AREN'T...Am I the first? Plus about should be followed by an -ing verb...

Feck yeah!

this is a fun thread right?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:00 AM
a reply to: snypwsd

I had wrote this thread ironicaly,you didn't get it
And if you can ignore the trolls,as you consider me,why didn't you ignore this thread ?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:15 PM
Some people need grammar policing.

I'm bad with typos. Very bad. I have to edit every post I make. It doesn't show up in the preview. I notice it after it posts. My texts are all gibberish, because i can't edit them.

If there isn't a typo in this, it will be amazing

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:31 AM
a reply to: violet

Write anityinh yo want,ya free to do dis.Screw grammarly laus....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>