It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dis post iz fo anyone who iz mad on trolerz who corect yo grammar n dey go off-topic by doin dat!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Relax lah .. go have a few beers and get laid .. all that stress just give grey hair and ulcers along with a coronary ..

meh .. they should be relieved I dont reply in singlish lah .. grammar nazis all kiasu ..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Nah,I am not stressed now.I am "trolling the trolls"
and make them pay for their way to go off-topic.I feel relieved in this way !

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Ahh .. ok .. is good then .. though think they should get the bar tab for causing me headache with english ..

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Dude.... This is not reddit, 4chan or any other forum on the net. Grammar is how you get taken seriously on this site.

Yes I agree that it is annoying some times but writing a thread the way you did is also annoying and you are also a troll for posting a rant like that just to get a reaction out of people.

My suggestion is to do your best, and ignore the trolls like all of us shoulf have done with this thread.
edit on 22814p12211 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
Cool story bro..but who cares about people correct your grammar mistakes. Don't let them bother you. At least the Grammar Nazi's isn't as annoying as your spelling.

Grammar Nazi's AREN'T...Am I the first? Plus about should be followed by an -ing verb...

Feck yeah!

this is a fun thread right?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

I had wrote this thread ironicaly,you didn't get it
And if you can ignore the trolls,as you consider me,why didn't you ignore this thread ?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Some people need grammar policing.

I'm bad with typos. Very bad. I have to edit every post I make. It doesn't show up in the preview. I notice it after it posts. My texts are all gibberish, because i can't edit them.

If there isn't a typo in this, it will be amazing

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Write anityinh yo want,ya free to do dis.Screw grammarly laus....

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think you missed the point in the OP there.

Firstly, Grammarly (and yes the Gargoyle ad for the real thing turned up in my search on ATS) is a keystroke logger, it sends every frggin letter you type back to the NSA real-time. But hey it's useful right? Corrects your grammar and spelling right? Even suggests using better words? God forbid you use the terms Bomb or Terrorist.

WTF ATS? Since when do you have an embedded Gargoyle search engine, when i am trying to search conspiracy threads on that very same company!

What gives? Well this thread for a start!

Secondly, i don't need Grammarly or any other frooking auto perdictive text.
I have something called a BRAIN and i also have my English Language diploma from Cambridge.

That means i have a rudimentary grasp of grammar, punctuation,,,,and spellink.

DO NOT think for one second, that all these clever little apps make you smarter, they don't. They just make you dumber. I have learned to read and write in several languages before there were such things as internet and smartphones.

Wake up, peeps.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I agree bro, i can read yo, will translate ok?
I was self-taught read and write. No-one believe it
I have diplomas from Cambridge. No-one believe it.
I built real fast robots, no-one believe it.

Now i get "unknown error" message. Well # them too.

It happens. I will nevr troll you, i seek to understand.

edit on 3/4/22 by Hefficide because: Fixed misformatted YT link

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Hey, im on it.......

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

When embedding using the YouTube button - all that is necessary is the information after the "=" sign in the YouTube URL.

In the case of your embed, it would be to click the YouTube button and then enter "qkY4vkvc6E8" ( sans parenthesis ).

Hope this helps.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join