It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dis post iz fo anyone who iz mad on trolerz who corect yo grammar n dey go off-topic by doin dat!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Gud job
I luv dis

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

I have just joined the ATS gang 10 days ago and I have been replied in my threads for tiny grammar mistakes.

I hate trolls because they are off-topic and they annoy me. It is sure that none these days can spell grammatically correct but me think that those trollz who does not have any idea about the thread should not go to correct these mistakes. There are members in this ATS gang who are not american nor from England, like me, and they hardly try to be grammatically correct on their thread and to present the info more clearly for you readers.

I wait for you trolls to correct my thread and a wonderful day everyone!

There you go, corrected though still some errors to work on for the next guy

You have a wonderful day too

lol...I'm gonna see what I can do with it!
Might take a few minutes.
jacygirl

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke
I hav just joined da ATS gang 10 dayz ago and I hav bin replied in ma threads fo tiny grammar mistakes.

I hate trolerz becos dey are off-topic and dey annoy me.It iz sur dat none dis dayz can spell grammarly correct but me thinkh dat dose trollz who duz not hav any idea abot da thread shuld not go to correct dis mistakez.Dere are membas in dis ATS gang who are no 'murican nor from England,laik me,and dey hardly try too be grammarly correct on deir thread n too present da info moar clearly fo ya readerz.

I wait fo ya trolerz to correct ma thread and a wondefu dayz everyone!

PS: If yo also feel mad on dose trollz,lets du a lil game ! (original idea: jacygirl)

I have just joined the ATS gang, 10 days ago...and I have been 'replied to' (in my threads) for tiny grammatical errors.

I hate trolls because they are off topic and they annoy me. It is sure that NONE (these days) can spell grammatically correct...but I think that those trolls who do not have ANY idea about the thread, should not to go correct the mistakes. There are members in this ATS gang who are not American or British (like me), and they try hard to be grammatically correct on THEIR threads, to present the information more clearly for you readers.

I wait for you trolls to correct my thread, and...have a wonderful day, everyone!

jacygirl

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hey this one really gets em, casually slip in Y instead of I, lyk ama ryt? Haha

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Ma thread haz a lot viewz.Gud job also

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Luv ya fo dis.Yo are da best

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You won't catch me trolling about excessive grammatical or spelling errors. You also won't hold my attention past the first line.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

I don undestad none of ya post.I luv ya all fo da supp

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thank you!

Okay, I'll write something wrong now...come and get me, grammar Nazis...hehe...

Once apon a time, in a land far ago...their lived a little gurl and her dawg. The dawgs name was fido and he was really good dawg because all day long he wood run and play and fetch things for the gurl and sometime he would even bring her stix and papers fer the fire. And she had a racoon too his name was earl cuz she thot he looked like 1.

jacygirl

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Giv 1 medall too dis one.Yo are da best !

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Provided English is a second or third language, your grammar is legible enough (from what I've read of your other posts). I wouldn't sweat the small stuff. And I am new around here as well. Really, all I look for when reading a fellow human being's scribbling is active voice, unless of course you're a journalist. And I cannot stand dangling modifiers and adverbs in dialogue and--just joking. What ever did the human race do before auto correct? Any way, despite what magazine editors tout, usually the message is more important than the delivery, so long as the message is recognizable.

edit on PMp12201431432014-08-10T12:43:35-05:00J2014America/Chicago by AphoticJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Thank you!

Okay, I'll write something wrong now...come and get me, grammar Nazis...hehe...

Once apon a time, in a land far ago...their lived a little gurl and her dawg. The dawgs name was fido and he was really good dawg because all day long he wood run and play and fetch things for the gurl and sometime he would even bring her stix and papers fer the fire. And she had a racoon too his name was earl cuz she thot he looked like 1.

jacygirl

YOU SPELT FIDO RONG!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

lol...are you saying I spelled everything else right?

jacygirl

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Once upon a time,in a land far ago...there lived a little girl and her dog.The dog's name was Fido and he was a really good dog because all day long he would run and play and fetch things for the girl and sometimes it would even bring her sticks and papers for the campfire.And she had a racoon to.His name was Earl because she thought he looked like one.

Well....I gave my best

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Lol... yashur did!
OK gotta run. Have fun kydz!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AphoticJoe

Everywhere ya go yo will see dis trollerz who try too destroy ya fo lil unimportant thingz
Luv ya supp!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yay!! Only, raccoon has 2 'c's' lol...I know, cuz I had to check!

It's actually difficult to write something wrong...when you're normally good with spelling, etc.

Anybody want to play?

jacygirl

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke

Once upon a time,in a land far ago...there lived a little girl and her dog. The dog's name was Fido and he was a really good dog because all day long he would run and play and fetch things for the girl and sometimes it would even bring her sticks and papers for the campfire. And she had a racoon to. His name was Earl because she thought he looked like one.

Well....I gave my best

There. I put a space between the period and the start of the next sentence.
Y'all have fun now. :-)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The fact (or fakt, in keeping within the boundaries of the thred) is that any post that reprimands anyone for misspelling anything is...wait for it...

against ATS rules and regulations. Or Regueletons, if you will.

It's called "off topic" and honestly I'm surprised that you even had to deal with it in the first place. Next time some ass goes off topic, as in giving you crap for using the wrong spelling just report it. Their (or there lol) post will be deleted, they will be warned.
edit on 10-8-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hahaha...thanks Bigburgh! Have a great day!

jacygirl

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join