It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dis post iz fo anyone who iz mad on trolerz who corect yo grammar n dey go off-topic by doin dat!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I hav just joined da ATS gang 10 dayz ago and I hav bin replied in ma threads fo tiny grammar mistakes.

I hate trolerz becos dey are off-topic and dey annoy me.It iz sur dat none dis dayz can spell grammarly correct but me thinkh dat dose trollz who duz not hav any idea abot da thread shuld not go to correct dis mistakez.Dere are membas in dis ATS gang who are no 'murican nor from England,laik me,and dey hardly try too be grammarly correct on deir thread n too present da info moar clearly fo ya readerz.

I wait fo ya trolerz to correct ma thread and a wondefu dayz everyone!

PS: If yo also feel mad on dose trollz,lets du a lil game ! (original idea: jacygirl)

edit on 10-8-2014 by PaulTheDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Well, if you really type like that in your other threads then I can say it's annoying as hell. Putting thought into your spelling shows you put thought into what you say.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I don't type like that,really now,look at my profile
This post has irony and you didn't get it....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Cool story bro..but who cares about people correct your grammar mistakes. Don't let them bother you. At least the Grammar Nazi's isn't as annoying as your spelling.
edit on 10-8-2014 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hi Paul!
I read your replies in another thread, and know where you got the idea for this one.
I'm sorry it's not getting a good reaction so far. (I'm pretty sure you were aiming for humour...?)

Maybe you could turn it into a game? There are a couple of game threads here that I like...one is the 'acronym game' and another is the 'banned game' (not the actual titles, sorry).

If you decided to write it as a game, you could ask people to purposely write something in the worst grammar...or spelling...or punctuation....and then maybe the next person could try to translate it properly, and then start a new one, etc.? Just an idea!

S&F
jacygirl

link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Depends on how bad their spelling is. Children in the 1800's spelled better than most adults now. And if someone corrects you on a word misspelled, would you continue to misspell it? Besides, browsers have that red line now and a right click to correct. How easy is that?

link   
If you don't mind looking ignorant I guess it doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Exactly mate!

I wanted to write that on the title but I haven't got enough space...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Do you have time to edit your original post?

If not, the thread is still young lol...you can write a message turning into a game if you want?

jacygirl

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think some people missed the point of the OP. The OP does not spell like that all the time. He was exaggerating to make a point.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think you are trolling for grammer police
There are a few here. I know it sidetracks the thread but I learned to use error correction and fit in. I still have a yooper accent, but it is no worse than someone from another country posting, we all think a little differently. I sometimes have a little problem when talking to people down south because of their accents but over the years I have got used to it.

We all need to work together as a community even though our speech is different. We all need to make concessions.

Some people can't understand things well if grammar is not right, it ire's them and they can't comprehend what you are saying. So try to be half way reasonable with the words.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why you don't understand the irony of this post ?
Haven't you got members on your threads who just replied your little unimportant grammar mistake and those geniuses also correct those ?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey Paul, why don't you make it like a test for the hard-core grammar folks?

Write a sentence, that has either a) bad spelling, b) bad punctuation or c) bad grammar...or d) all of the above.

The next person has to rewrite the sentence properly, and name whether it was a...b...c...or d?
Then, they could write the next sentence....inserting their own choice of mistakes.
And so on.....

Just an idea. (I feel bad because I know you're being misunderstood)

jacygirl

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The best is when they bring up grammar with a comment like this:

(quote)"I'm surprized you were even able to spell archaeology" (unquote).

And then call me a (quote) "Spelling Nazi" (unquote) for LOL!

edit on -05:0004148162014-08-10T12:16:04-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:0038148162014-08-10T12:16:38-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Trollerz are everywhere...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You misspelled days.
3rd line.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I have just joined the ATS gang 10 days ago and I have been replied in my threads for tiny grammar mistakes.

I hate trolls because they are off-topic and they annoy me. It is sure that none these days can spell grammatically correct but me think that those trollz who does not have any idea about the thread should not go to correct these mistakes. There are members in this ATS gang who are not american nor from England, like me, and they hardly try to be grammatically correct on their thread and to present the info more clearly for you readers.

I wait for you trolls to correct my thread and a wonderful day everyone!

There you go, corrected though still some errors to work on for the next guy

You have a wonderful day too

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke

Trollerz are everywhere...

True dat.

jacygirl

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke
a reply to: rickymouse

Why you don't understand the irony of this post ?
Haven't you got members on your threads who just replied your little unimportant grammar mistake and those geniuses also correct those ?

Sup wid u G!? Yea e sed dat der iz da grama 5-0 evry wer fam! Dats wot u iz sayin init!?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well welcome to ATS.
Everyone at some point gets trolled.

Try to use the autocorectal prooperly....
Lol... N @ yinz!
edit on 10-8-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join