It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This might be the funniest(dumbest) thing I've ever seen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I don't even know how to comment on this!

AB

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I made the same mistake at work. I showed people on my phone and they pointed out that apparently its a fake. I dont know if you already know this. Its apparently part of the marketing for the new Dawn of the Planet of the Apes film (Which by the way is a really strange film title). They still bring it up every time they see or hear someone talking about the film.

If you already knew that then lucky at least you wont seem as dumb lol if u didn't I'm glad I could warn you before others started to take the mickey.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

It's CAESAR!!!!

It has begun.

jacygirl

P.S. Just saw new Planet of the Apes movie last weekend, lol.

Edit: I didn't see the reply above me when I posted this.

edit on 10-8-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I could never get into this movies genre for some reason, even as a kid.
Glad to see you again, it's been a while. . .

AB

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Good to see you too hun!!

I'm not really into them either, but partner wanted to see it. The earlier versions scared me when I was a kid, lol...I think the one I liked most was the last one with James Franco.

I just watched the video, and immediately thought "Caesar".

jacy

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The chimps and gorillas have still not evolved opposable thumbs.
I'm keeping my eye on the raccoons, squirrels, and possums. Those critters have thumbs and smarts.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If it's fake or not the funniest part of that video is at the end, when the monkey holds the ak47 above his head as if to say "I WIN".

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

The earlier versions scared me when I was a kid, lol...
jacy

My first exposure to Planet of the Apes scared the hell out me. I was a young kid, sleeping in a motel with my grandparents. I woke up to the scene where the apes were doing surgery on Charlton Heston to remove a bullet. I had no context for what I was seeing. I just saw scary monster doctors performing surgery on a guy.
I pulled the covers over my head and hoped they couldn't find me.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I know, the music made it for me!(the original didn't have the 2001 score)

(To All)
I posted this because things are getting way too serious around here lately.
The world is going to burn and everyone is sitting around arguing about who forgot the marshmallows!

It's good that some of you still have a sense of humor. Humor makes us different then the animals, even in the most horrible of times. . .

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Stallone sure ain't aging gracefully.
hilarious, silly feckers.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Haha! I saw this once before. It is funny although it's cg. I was on second unit for a couple of weeks on POTA. We shot the stunt guys and some of the mocap for the apes. Still haven't seen the film. We also just wrapped Fantastic Four and Terminator 5 Genisys. You guys will be pleased to know that there are some more very exciting things starting up real soon. My dancecard is full already, which is good because that means my wallet will be full as well.
One day, after all of these things are out on dvd, I'll get together a gallery of behind the scenes pics and make a thread.

top topics

join