It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS BURIED PEOPLE ALIVE, scattered mass graves in and around Sinjar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Does this sound right to anybody???? Why would this group do this to their own people instead of their enemy?? Killing and beheading kids??? Then they want to cut the females genitalia??? Who is behind this group who is intent on destroying arabs and muslims?????

Why is it so hard to fathom that the animal most capable of brutality, viciousness, horrible, sinister acts is mankind?

When cavemen existed Ill bet you anything that some guy killed a weaker caveman and took his food, woman , kids , everything.

Why does any group have to be behind it? You have horrible people doing horrible things to other weaker people. Welcome to Earth for the past 67 billion years.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I think what actually scares me more is the fact every post here has come from a respected member of this community and the consensus frightens me. Here we go again.

Having had first hand experience with monsters who think like IS, what scares me the most is that one would consider standing by and doing nothing to stop them.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Fylgje
Does this sound right to anybody???? Why would this group do this to their own people instead of their enemy?? Killing and beheading kids??? Then they want to cut the females genitalia??? Who is behind this group who is intent on destroying arabs and muslims?????

Why is it so hard to fathom that the animal most capable of brutality, viciousness, horrible, sinister acts is mankind?

Yup:

That would be funny but it's true.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid That about sums it up in a nutshell. KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) just got nailed and made perfect sense. Less is indeed more.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
few questions :
who armed isis

who is financing isis

why are those country's that supply isis not sanctioned like we do with Russia...
why are the isis moneystreams not cut of...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: ketsuko

So, how do we solve this problem? ISIS is an abomination that kills indiscriminately. Better to stop it than let it grow until you see it will come to kill you, too.

Remember the old adage: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

We didn't kill it. Now it's becoming stronger.

I saw a frightening video today out of Vice (IIRC). They were showing how these guys (the people who practice a religion of peace) were brainwashing their own kids into a culture of hate. What surprised me, was that while America was named ... Europe was named first.

Not surprising to me. Europe has a much higher population of Muslims than the US. There are far more opportunities for them to garner inside support in Europe from the embedded Muslim communities that have been steadily radicalized.

If you are a country, how do you fight a threat outside your borders when the same threat also crops up inside your borders?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: DeadSeraph

You bolded the right word.
Syria is the key to all of this. Once Damascus falls then Iran can be next.

Once Damascus falls, prophecy is fulfilled. You better hope that doesn't happen. If this is prophetic, there is no stopping it.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt

originally posted by: stumason

No but if the international community got together the funneling of US made weapons to ISIS can stop rather quickly. That of course would be a huge start.

What US made weapons? If they are getting any, it is either looted from the Iraqi's or sent via Saudi/Qatar. If you're implying the US is funnelling them directly, I wouldn't believe it.

For the most part, the ISIS "soldiers" seem to be touting the standard kit for any irregular force - Russian (or Russian derived) weaponry such as the AK, RPG-7 and big, hefty AAA guns on the back of Hilux's.

Hah, you don't believe it but Obama said so himself 6 months ago when it concerned the Syrian conflict (only).

Today's reports, if we were to believe them, from Kurdish soldiers state that IS is riding around in American Humvee's and tanks and are in possession of modern US weapons.

As always, whatever sides are involved, they are not the ones being slaughtered. Once again the common people, unaware of any geopolitical games or danger are being killed. Makes me extremely angry.

How many of those were left behind when the Iraqi army cut and ran? ISIS looted those freely, so yeah, they have modern arms and armor that were given to the Iraqi army with the intent they be used against guys like ISIS. Too bad the Iraqis dropped and ran.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The problem is the US funds the Syrian Rebels who are made up of ISIS. They have the same exact black flags. Now they put us into a position for a future invasion. They push the people into the corner and want to use our good nature to allow a future invasion. The tricks they play are so dirty.

Obama even allowed a ten mile convoy of them to entered Iraq he could have easily drone them and be done with. This is a well strategically planned agenda. Now he is playing dumb and fake opposition is calling him incompetent.
edit on 10-8-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

that's what happens when you don't finish wars and run away from the mess you've created just because it got hard to deal with.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I warned you folks when ISIL first showed its ugly face

This is an army of zombies, the night of the living dead in the flesh…that’s right just like those movies

They must be taken out…NOW!

The world is dithering while we have A multi genocide on your hands

All this pusillanimous crap: we don’t need to get involved again

No boots on the ground

We are tired of waR

All BS

This is an international emergency this is EBOLA in human form

And Obama is at Martha’s Vineyard golfing!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join