learn more

‘Knockout Game’ Attacker Asked Man If He Had A Gun Before Punching

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

A teenager playing “knockout game” punched a man in the face after he made certain that the victim was not carrying a gun, a Florida man told police.

According to a witness who saw the attack unfold, a teenager approached a man who was walking alone on Neptune Beach on July 31, the Florida Times-Union reported Friday.

According to the victim, the teen, who was with three accomplices, asked him if he had a “glock.”

While Glock is a weapons manufacturer, the term “glock” is also used generically to describe any type of handgun.

After the man said that he did not have a weapon, the teen punched him in the face.

‘Knockout Game’ Attacker Asked Man If He Had A Gun Before Punching

For those who still contest that there is no such thing as the "knock out" game, your delusions are just wrong. This is going to end very badly for these young thugs. More and more people are arming themselves. I am not "down" with the street talk and if I was asked if I had glock, I'd say no as well. It's a springfield.

This is a prime example of where the values of our youth reside. It's sad, and pathetic. Where did parenting go?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
They is certainly a knockout game, its called happy slapping in the UK - not seen much about it for a while here though.

But it certainly exists in the USA as the knockout game, ive seen a few you tube clicks of such callous dangerous behavior. A knock to the back of the head especially, one thats not known to be coming, you cant flinch for, that last second can be the difference between life and death - flinch for a reason and its not the pain.

At least this particular idiot was a gram less stupid than the rest by asking for a gun, but it makes it obvious the game exists to one punch people you dont know and run.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It wasn't very smart of the guy to say no. He should have known they were up to no good. I would have put a hand in my pocket and told them they don't want to find out. I don't carry a gun in public, but I don't go anywhere without a knife.
I've twice been jumped by gangs of punks.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The answer to that question is always yes.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Kinda like this, right?

I sooo couldnt resist, I'm sorry...

Actually no, I'm not sorry!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is not a joke,it is up to municipalitys to invoke serious punishments for this crime.

If I saw this crime happen I would do my best to make a Citizens arrest and hopefully I would not have to render the suspect incapacitated to effect the arrest.

This is a cowardly crime against innocent people and only sick sick humans do this,I hope there are lots of healthy and horny inmates waiting in Prison for these freaks to arrive when they get sent down the River.

I saw a video where a CROWD caught one of these criminal clowns and WOKE up the original victim with a bottle of water and bystanders helped him up and as they held the criminl the victim then KNOCKED OUT THE CRIMINAL IN REPLY.maybe its up to us to stop this crap huh? I sure didnt feel bad seeing the criminal knocked out.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
And people say guns don't deter crime....

But then again if he was carrying it might have gone off and killed himself and everyone around him. Tragic circumstances.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The ignorance and rude behavior of .. (I was going to say youth, but really that is too kind of a term) these animals these days is not just reprehensible but unquestionably anti-social to a degree that these people must be removed from society one way or another.

I know which way I favor.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This animal had to make sure that this guy wasn't a "gun-totin nut job". Had he been, it would've deterred this animal. This is proof that these thugs are skerd of, and conscience of, "gun nuts".

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I remember in the 80's, kids did that (kid I actually knew).

There was this one block where a lot of Indian (or at least looked like from India) lived and this kid used to say .. "Lets go punch some Hindus." or something like that.

They used to go there and just punch some random guy walking down the street.

I think they were bored and did it for entertainment. Later they would tell stories about it and laugh.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'd say no, too. I carry a Taurus .40.

Its not up the municipalities to put a stop to it. Its up to We The People. If you see it happen, do something. DOn't just stand there....do something.

Only 2 real scenarios here:

- The area is populated, in which people will see it and do something
- the area isn't populated, and anyone who knows the victim will hunt the perpetrators down and beat the tar out of them (that is like my hometown).

At the end of the day, if we continue to subrogate police action for our own when we have the power to intervene, we also subrogate our claim to freedom.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What kind of pistol would the guys on here recommend a woman conceal/carry, thinking of getting a permit to carry?

On the knockout game, any time you see a 'group' of youth of 'any' race coming towards you, you need to try to go another way, groups will always show out on you, they have backup to show out in front of.

This crap must stop! Always be aware of your surroundings.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yip, things have moved on in Juvenile land since the days of a king richard the 3rd wrapped in a burning newspaper at the front door.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

any small, compact, semiauto .25 or .380.

Itll surely get your point across.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I remember in the 80's, kids did that (kid I actually knew).
There was this one block where a lot of Indian (or at least looked like from India) lived and this kid used to say .. "Lets go punch some Hindus." or something like that.

Some of the football team in my high school did the same thing except with homosexuals, they would all joke about 'fag-bashing'.

All the more reason concealed carry should be allowed in all states. You have the right to protect yourself and even one blow to the head can kill you.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Yeah, it maybe New News for the msm (well it's not like there is anything else worth reporting on in the world today) People punching people..? This has been going on since....a very very long time ago.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

For those who still contest that there is no such thing as the "knock out" game, your delusions are just wrong. This is going to end very badly for these young thugs. More and more people are arming themselves. I am not "down" with the street talk and if I was asked if I had glock, I'd say no as well. It's a springfield.

This is a prime example of where the values of our youth reside. It's sad, and pathetic. Where did parenting go?

it is irrational to blame parents.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

it might have gone off and killed himself and everyone around him?????

he was not carrying a hand grenade or Composition four.

it might have gone off and killed himself and everyone around him????

what are you thinking????

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
And people say guns don't deter crime....

But then again if he was carrying it might have gone off and killed himself and everyone around him. Tragic circumstances.

Why? Is a gun a nuclear bomb?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
What kind of pistol would the guys on here recommend a woman conceal/carry, thinking of getting a permit to carry?

I got my girl a Walther PP22.
It came in handy for her once. She didn't have to squeeze a round, but it was intimidating enough to send the guy away.
It's very compact and reliable. It doesn't have the knockdown power of a larger caliber, but nobody wants to pick a mushroomed stinger out of their guts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join