It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Yell "Kill The Police" After Teen Is Fatally Shot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
From what I can tell by looking through local Missouri news sites the police confronted Michael Brown because he had shoplifted from the store. And if his community and their mindless, violent reaction is any reflection on the guy I'd have to guess that he was a danger to the officer.

And I can't stand these "worse moments of police" compilations, of course after seeing something like that one would think all police are a bunch of goons basically beating on innocents for sport. I think they're an unfair representation. Even the team in last place has a highlight reel that make it look like they dominate their sport!

But we'll have to wait until we hear whatever facts are released before we pass any actual judgment...because that's that civilized people do.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
Is it just me or does it feel like the establishment is pushing for it to come to a head?

Nope. It's not just you. I have often wondered if they didn't want it to get to that point so they could bring about marshal law. Then it would be our fault and they would just be doing what they had to do to keep us safe from our own actions. It might be an unreasonable thought to many, but I've thought it nonetheless.

Ditto. Something is most definitely up and about to pop. getting very close now. Been coming for a long time, especially in America where we Frogs have been sitting in the pan filled with heating water for some time. Now the water is about to boil us.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: therealone717

I've used the frog in hot water analogy more than I wanted to in the past few weeks. I seriously believe that is the case. We've more than likely waited too long to jump out at this point. Whatever happens now will not be peaceful I don't think. That time has passed. I think that we are going to see some very scary times in the not too distant future. The video just further solidifies that thought IMO.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Im disgusted to see all you people dreaming of a world where cops cant draw their weapons without being shot at first. Another ats thread full of people who have never been in a combat situation.

The issue isnt with the police its the neighborhoods where people shouldnt be after dark. The naacp wouldnt care if the kid was white. The media can legally tell a false version of the story. Theres quite a few things that should be dealt with before anybody even thinks about why the kid got shot. I guess im the only one not wearing police state goggles.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There only bad cops when they kill white people or try to take there guns, there american heros when they kill anybody else.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: therealone717

I've used the frog in hot water analogy more than I wanted to in the past few weeks. I seriously believe that is the case. We've more than likely waited too long to jump out at this point. Whatever happens now will not be peaceful I don't think. That time has passed. I think that we are going to see some very scary times in the not too distant future. The video just further solidifies that thought IMO.

Thanks for the reply. Yes it is looking that way and is very scary. An outside force bringing earth changes (ie something like Nibiru or PX etc.. ) could be that the dark cabal of power has known for some time about it and has cashed out the economy dry for the rest of us prior to such earth disasters.. just a theory but certainly it would seem that those in places of power are spending and acting like there is no tomorrow without a thought about the rest of us or the economy in general. www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

yeah its kinda shocking....it is almost as if we could place bets on what will actually be the straw that breaks the camels back....riots,virus,hunger/water issues,wars,rocks from space...the list just goes on and on

Indeed.

It feels like it is actually seething just right under the surface IMO. Something huge just waiting to pop off at any minute. I'm not usually one of those who says they can feel something coming, but.... I do feel something. It's like the calm before the storm.

Pluto (planet of transformation, death, and rebirth) in Capricorn (structure, government, banking, finance) ...currently Pluto opposes the USA's natal Sun (Cancer) and will stay opposed for the next 3.5 years. It could also be that you personally feel Pluto's effects depending on your natal planets.

Before you scoff at this analysis, remember that the last time Pluto was in Capricorn was during the American Revolution (transformation + government). Examine the pretexts to the American Revolution you will find a country (England) that racked up a huge amount of debt from the 7 Years War (1756-1763). How long and how much did we spend in Iraq/Afghanistan? More than 7 years and way more debt than England accrued from the 7 Years War.

Also, keep in mind that this most recent transit of Pluto entered Capricorn in 2008 - financial crisis (transformation+banking/finance). We didn't heed the warning, so we will have another crash or series of crashes when Saturn fully enters Sagittarius beginning next September 2015.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

yeah its kinda shocking....it is almost as if we could place bets on what will actually be the straw that breaks the camels back....riots,virus,hunger/water issues,wars,rocks from space...the list just goes on and on

Indeed.

It feels like it is actually seething just right under the surface IMO. Something huge just waiting to pop off at any minute. I'm not usually one of those who says they can feel something coming, but.... I do feel something. It's like the calm before the storm.

Pluto (planet of transformation, death, and rebirth) in Capricorn (structure, government, banking, finance) ...currently Pluto opposes the USA's natal Sun (Cancer) and will stay opposed for the next 3.5 years. It could also be that you personally feel Pluto's effects depending on your natal planets.

Before you scoff at this analysis, remember that the last time Pluto was in Capricorn was during the American Revolution (transformation + government). Examine the pretexts to the American Revolution you will find a country (England) that racked up a huge amount of debt from the 7 Years War (1756-1763). How long and how much did we spend in Iraq/Afghanistan? More than 7 years and way more debt than England accrued from the 7 Years War.

Also, keep in mind that this most recent transit of Pluto entered Capricorn in 2008 - financial crisis (transformation+banking/finance). We didn't heed the warning, so we will have another crash or series of crashes when Saturn fully enters Sagittarius beginning next September 2015.

I find that very interesting and I would not scoff at it as I don't know enough about that sort of thing to just scoff at it. I will however look into a bit more because it is odd and interesting at the same time. I thank you for sharing it with me.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
An awakening (revolution) has been a LONG time coming. And I, for one, look forward to it. Police have long since abused their power by overstepping their boundaries. They haven't "served" nor "protected" for a VERY long time. Recently, in my small, little known town they responded to something as irrelevant as a noise complaint by tasing an elderly woman and macing several toddlers in the face. What threat did they pose, seriously?!? I have no sympathy for the police left whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
I didn't know the police were allowed to shoot at you running away in the back?

Autopsy reports will be withheld from the public for a long time "for the purpose of public safety" with media silence and so on regarding any further investigations.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Bad news for the kid in question, and sympathies go to his family and friends...but i also have deep sympathy towards the majority of decent and good people who work as Police Men and Women.

They always get tarred with the same brush meant for the minority of animals who commit these crimes within their ranks using the Uniform as a means to perpetrate their psychopathic actions on members of the Public.

Are the good cops to blame for not stopping these freaks in Police Uniforms?..perhaps.

If they don't clean out the filth in the Police force, and yes that does mean actively informing on them, that same filth will bring hell down on all their heads - both good and bad among them, and then on the Public's heads shortly afterwards.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
Is it just me or does it feel like the establishment is pushing for it to come to a head?

I think they think it will work in their favour, but I honestly suspect that if a movement against our authorities ever began, it would be as bloody as ruthless as the French revolution and whatever and whoever we call the powers that be will be as vulnerable as any.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is the first national/major police brutality case that I have firmly supported one side and condemned the other. In this case, the kid was an innocent victim, and the cop is totally guilty of murder. No matter how I look at it, the cop had zero justification for even pulling his gun, let alone firing it.

Lets look at what happened. According to reports, the kid and his buddy had shoplifted a few things from a convenience store. Obviously, a lame and totally wrong move on the kid's part. However, kids shoplifting from convenience stores is a pretty common juvenile offense that even "good" kids get caught doing a lot. So while the kid was stealing and breaking the law, it's not like he went in and shot up a store for money. Shoplifting, quite often, is handled by the parents, store clerk/owner/manager/social work, with little to no police involvement. Even when police are involved, the cuffs, let alone weapons, rarely come out. So while the kid and his friend did commit a minor criminal offense, it was definitely not one that justified a cop pulling his gun out, let alone firing it.

So the kid and his friend are running out of the store, run across the street, jaywalking. An extremely minor infraction, one that is rarely, if ever, cited. Definitely nothing to pull out a gun over. So the kids see the cop, he gets out of the car. The kids start running away. Running from the cops is a more serious offense, however, by itself, is nothing worth drawing a gun over. When a suspect runs, you chase them, unless they have a suicide bomb strapped to them or something like that. That didn't apply in this case. The kids just had crap they took from a corner store. And they were running away from him.

Nothing so far justifies the cops piece ever leaving the holster. The only time cops are supposed to pull out their firearm and use it is when there is immediate danger to life and limb, like, say, the suspect having weapons and is in the process of, or is ready to, use them on someone. Two kids running out of a corner store with cigars and snacks are not a threat to anyone except the store clerk and the store's income.

I really understand why people are really angry and wanting blood, even though I think rioting is a waste of their energy and only harms themselves. Cops have been getting more and more aggressive and militant, and the government totally supports it. Their rage is understandable.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join