It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India and Russia to bypass dollar and trade in local currencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

in.rbth.com...

Moscow and New Delhi would like to move to direct payments using their own national currencies. By the end of September, they will establish a working group to develop the corresponding mechanisms.

Following the rupee, talks about the organization of direct payments may be started and with the remaining two partners of Russia in the BRICS – Brazil and South Africa. The Bank of Russia confirmed that a plan to intensify the dialogue with Brazil has been around for several years already, as well as for establishing a dialogue with South Africa. “The specific format of work will be agreed upon with partners, based on their suggestions and proposals,” the Russian central bank’s official noted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wasn't sure weather to create a new thread or not so Mods can merge the thread if they choose to do so ...
So we are basically looking at entire BRICS countries trading with each other in their own currencies . I wonder when the whole thing will go tumbling down as more countries start with currency swap agreements ...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

This has been on the cards for a long time. When it happens will be interesting to watch and see how it pans out for the USA and those country's linked to her financially.

However, the one question in my mind is, does Rothschild and his ilk have their paws on the BRICS banks as if they do, then are they merely leaping out of the USA and dollar system, as they have drained that country dry financially and are looking for new turf to take over?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Sounds familiar.... lets hope USA doesn't get out of hand if the trades will effect our money greatly. Last time that happened Ghadalfi was taken out (if I'm not mistaken). Also I'm a new member so any pointers on how to post better is well appreciated

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
However, the one question in my mind is, does Rothschild and his ilk have their paws on the BRICS banks as if they do, then are they merely leaping out of the USA and dollar system, as they have drained that country dry financially and are looking for new turf to take over?

I think the answer to that question is yes ... when G.W.Bush got elected president, I think that was the beginning of the end for the US, and her allies.

But I think the players are the same, merely the bets are different.
edit on 10/8/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

We really don't have any allies on the G. Bush matter... after all, his grandfather funded both sides of WWII... like a chicken fight at a bar... frankly, America has had to much to drink

new topics

top topics

join