It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bonjour ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Jai ma pelle funkadelia

Hello

Excuse my French...

I dont speak that good French, my French is really bad, bad enough probably be banned from France lol... I haven't tried crossing the border with such poor vocabulary and I don't think I will until it gets better.... I used to go there a lot when I was younger... I can still smell the smell of croissants in the morning in paris ... Big up French people... You guys can speak good French lol, Im always really impressed by that, maybe that's just me being English lol, to you its just normal

Mainly interested in discussing new world order topics, and I've seen a few genuine ufos, once in daylight through a telescope, and once through a skylight window above my bed
the truth is definately out there, but the longer I spend here the less I have any idea what that might be ...Mon any given topic.. From Putin to UFOs lol

My philosophy is a the belief that us human beings can solve all our problems with positive thinking and by always asking the right questions of problems as they arise... Questions upon questions upon questions.
Despite the propaganda wars and shills, its nice being able to contribute to discussions and banter, so thanks for having me I hope I don't cause offence or get too much on anyone's nerves an if I do drop me a pm and ask me to chill k? Thanks ATS ....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Welcome to ATS funkadeliaaaa!

Good to see your intro.

As far as languages I found French totally incomprehensible. Spanish and German only slightly better. Mandarin Chinese now that was a logical language and easy to learn. won't help much in France though.

Anyway, see you on the boards.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Welcome! I think you'll be fine. That analytical approach will do you well throughout your life as well as your time here.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Welcome to the tribe.

Any questions or issues, please ask.

Someone, anyone, practically everyone here would be more than willing to help.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
welcome!!! You have come to the right place and I'm sure you'll feel right at home here amongst the other members of ATS.

Enjoyed your opening post.

Interested to hear about your UFO sightings. It's a favorite subject of mine and what brought me to ATS in the first place.

Anyways, welcome and if you are looking for a good ride down the rabbit hole I recommend you peruse the aviation forum and several of the threads in the grey area forum.
edit on 10-8-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Welcome to the group!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS!! Nice Intro Post! Much better than the shortest one I saw here a little while back. It Said. "Hey." ( I think that is what is was. Bad memory so forgive me on that.) But yah, It was very short. LOL!!!
Strap yourself in for a Wild Ride! Enjoy your stay here! Hope to see Ya 'round on the Boards! Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thanks.... Yeah I was reading some craziness in the grey area not too long ago.... Heavy dose of wtf....

So you're interested to hear about my UFO sightings?

Well the first one took place when I was laying down in my bed with my head on the pillow looking out at the clear night sky... A few clouds were blowing past but it was fairly empty... A few stars... I was about to close my eyes when suddenly a bright flash flies past going incredibly fast.... Like the speed of a fly.... But 100% not a fly, or a drone... It was pure white light...and moved in a straight line across the window. I was just looking with a frown on my face thinking what was that for minutes being wide awake as if just coming out of a bath, knowing it was not imaginary... And then.... Minutes later its came back along the exact same flight path but in the opposite direction and moving just as quickly.... Definatley not a plane , helicopter, drone, fly moths etc.... This thing was so quick and bright it left a tracer in my vision... I could see it when I closed my eyes.... That's how I knew it was on the precisely same line going in the opposite direction. Whatever it was, it was ridiculously fast, and luminous.... The second sighting was in central London... In a park a friend was looking for evidence of inter dimensional interference between his thought and cloud formations..... Lol.... Then he says look a craft! Sure enough a way up in the air way, way up above the clouds a white object just floating there in the sunlight defying science, it was ridiculously high up, but not a satellite.... I have no idea how he spotted it.... He wasnt even looking through his small telescope.... And when I located it with the telescope I could barely see it, it was a bright white dot basically right above us reflecting sunlight ... I felt an unearthly presence from it ... I couldnt see its structure, as I didnt have a very steady hand and it was too far away but I got a good glimpse of its essence.... It was defiantly stationary and sort of contained, no solar panels or anything like that, and not a ball or disk.. . No idea what it could actually be, but I felt like some sort of god like in dragon ball z.... exactly like in dragon ball z where they float in the sky, but i was seeing tbis for real... Arms folded wearing white robes looking down at us lol....crazy but true... I'm not saying this is what it was just an impression...it could be anything... That can float stationary in the same poisiton in the sky for minutes on end, and then move and appear somewhere else..... And them dissapear entirely...lol

We had a a lot of disturbance I our jet stream at that time and still do above the UK... Usually it goes way above Scotland but for some reason in recent years its gone haywire and moved all the way south over london flowing west to east I believe.... On both occasions I was completely lucid, awake and sober, so my recollection is 100% & I have a good photographic memory with experiences in those emotional states of lucidity... Weird huh?

Goes to show how little any of us truly know about what's really out there.. Hope this isn't the most boring encounter story your I've ever heard lol...
Peace

edit on 10-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
iie wakarimasu .. dont speak french .. english gives me enough headaches .. but limited to english here instead of civilised languages like japanese .. chinese .. vietnamese ..

Welcome to ats .. happy hour already ready started .. b.y.o.b .. already got stuck for the pub bill by the men in black so am skint here .. they drink more than me ..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Its okay, I don't drink.... I had one of your crazy Japanese toxic sprits once though.... Guess what it was... I'll give you a clue.... It contained a mini Godzilla ...blergh

edit on 10-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Thanks beezzer...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

A great big Brit welcome to the Funkadelia and the falling stars - I am sure you will fit in just great with or without your French - and yes, one of the wonderful country's of the world and for many, the larder.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: Expat888
Its okay, I don't drink.... I had one of your crazy Japanese toxic sprits once though.... Guess what it was... I'll give you a clue.... It contained a mini Godzilla ...blergh

No worries .. tea is also available ... shhhh... dont say that too loud godzilla is quite sensitive and his feelings get hurt easily ..

top topics

join