It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Beheads Christian Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I don't want to see children being hurt, so I won't look.

I also will not look because I don't want to fall for any more lies from Americans finding a really good reason to attack Iraq and go to war. Hurting children is certainly going to do it.

I

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Its propaganda to support the war just like there were propaganda news stories about how Saddam mass torture chambers yet the news outlets were only showing a few of alleged chambers.

The ISIS itself is a creation by yours truly America's gov and the NeoCons i have a feeling they would be using this as a weapon for 2016 elections so they could have another excuse to invade Iran and Syria both.

Since i can see some of you supporting the airstrikes already,, while lets just go back a few months and look whose arming these thugs.
The answers wont surprise you though.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As you said, ISIS is a threat to the long-term stability in the entire region. They won't shoot baby rockets at Israel, like the Hamas military is doing. It will be a serious bombing and with American built fighter planes, high-yield missiles and anything else that is "procured" during their plundering of Iraq.

my understanding of the Iraqi Air Froce inventory is only they only have 25 Sukhoi Su-25 which is a close air support air craft. they were suppose to get 30 Lockheed Martin F-16 Falcons . 24 were supposed to be delivered this year, the rest by 2018. the U.S canceled all aircraft due to the isis threat.

the rest of their Air Force is not much of any else, they have about 200 helicopter. of these less than half can be used as combat helicopters. then they have about 170 aircraft that are mostly trainers, transport, recon and 1 UAV.

the only aircraft they have that could be any help for isis would be the Sukhoi Su-25.

now the Israeli Air Force has about 50 Boeing F-15 Eagles, 25 Boeing F-15E Strike Eagle, and 319 General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcons. no need to mention the rest with these aircraft alone they could stop any thing the isis could steel from Iraq.

so even if they could load enough ordnance onto the Sukhoi Su-25 to do any major damage in israel, they would be shot to pieces. plus i doubt very seriously that isis could find 25 pilots that have combat experience.
you got to remember the the IAF use their aircraft in combat as much or more than everybody else in the world.

edit on 10-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You know what I find more offensive than the pictures of those poor murdered children? The tagline right underneath encouraging you to SEND MONEY NOW.

Catholic Online

edit on 10-8-2014 by abe froman because: sp

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Galatians 6:7

And that's all I have to say about this.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

They are real and being funded by the US indirectly through the Syrian rebels. This will justify a future invasion. Obama could have wipe them all out with their ten mile convoy entering Iraq. He didn't because it was plan for them to take Iraq.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
a reply to: daaskapital

i pray with all my heart that these children were not sacrificed by these animals...

Whilst I fully agree that America should rein in it's terrorist progeny I would also point out that in general animals do NOT behave in this manner.

Comparing these excuses for humanity to animals is a gross insult to the animal kingdom.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So we armed and trained ISIS to fight in Syria, where they carried out massacres of Christian men, women and children, and it was all fine and dandy, and not a peep of outrage from our governments supporting them. Now they are in Iraq and we are being sold the "poor Christians" line? Seriously?

Destabilisng Iraq is the goal with the aim of toppling Maliki, so the US can install their original front man, Chalabi. Ever wonder why such a mad-dog fundamentalist Jihadi group hasn't attacked Israel, and is instead hurting Israels neighbours, Syria and Lebanon? You'd almost think the Israelis had a hand in it all, but that would just be some crazy anti-semitic conspiracy theory!

As usual, simply following the money and looking at who benefits gives the answers as to who is behind it all.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I agree with you as usual the catholic way of making money though. I have to be wondering if they are trying to put together a group of Jesuits or are those days gone?

I can not get over the wickedness.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

So the US armed and trained them to fight against the Syrian rebels??

Indirectly, probably..

Perhaps the Syrian conflict is a little more complex than you've realised, there were many different factions fighting against Assad, and each other, there was the FSA, who were regular militia, Al Nusra, Islamist militants and ISIS. The US tried to help the FSA, but who knew who where their real allegiance lied? No doubt many members of the FSA now fight with ISIS, but there's also no doubt that Al Nusra and the FSA fought against ISIS.

www.dailystar.com.lb...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

We are sadly finding Israel as the great interferer in the world's politics - if it benefit Israel then its OK and will be done so what to the cost to non- Jews. A look through history and the country's they have been expelled from is an eye opener as wherever possible those country's have tried to stop being taken over with all their top positions being in Jewish hands - look at the USA and UK just as an example.

Its the 'so what to the cost' that we don't discuss and is important to now, as it is due to the religious teaching in the Torah which every Jew learns. This tells them it is OK to do anything they like to the goyim and that includes goyim babies. A browse through that so-called religious book and its plain why the Jews will always be a separate entity as their religion tells them to be and exploit however they choose. It was written by their early priesthood when trying to form a nation in order to give themselves a unelected job of power.

Hardly anyone outside the Jewish religion had heard of the torah a few years ago, it was always the Jewish bible which was most publicised and obviously hid this other religious book's teachings from the rest of the world. Time these teachings were exposed.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The Picture with the decapitated child in the blue dress is not from this conflict...I can assure you this pic was used last year and was the result of a Bomb going off in Syria. Go Figure.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

From one Brit to another, what do you make of Cameron's attitude to all of this ME mess he has obviously played a part in creating, when he faces the British public, I bet he's glad its the holidays, I actually don't know, for a family man how he can sleep at night. I ignore Osborne because there is something very wrong with that man and I can't quite place it what it is except his smugness of being one of the elite - but there's another layer underneath I feel sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You are quite right. I remember seeing that picture from last year.

On ISIS have you seen this (link below) which claims that leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Cameron, just like Blair, was recruited and groomed for the position over many years. These people are selected for their sociopathic tendencies, self centred outlook and willingness to serve their masters and do their bidding, no matter the cost to the county or human life anywhere else.

These people serve the money men first and foremost, knowing they'll be thrown some very lucrative scraps when they leave office. The globalist bankers are, for the most part, staunch Zionists, hence the main parties all having their Conservative/Liberal Democrat/Labour "Friends of Israel websites", where they pledge their undying support for anything Israeli. Why no similar websites for all our other allies? Not that I count Israel as an ally as, just like our government, it's occupied territory.

Despite all the denials and screams of "anti-semite", it is a proven fact that public criticism of Israel will get you booted from government, sacked from the media, blacklisted by Hollywood.....etc...etc!
Once you understand all of that, and look at the endgames in play - world financial domination, eradication of all dissent and breaking up of states that oppose them, you start to get a better idea of who is pushing these agendas and why. I know, it's all dirty anti-semitism, but the facts are there to see, despite the name calling.

Which brings us back to Cameron. Silence on the slaughter in Gaza, takes his orders from the US, who in turn answer to Israel), helped to arm and train ISIS etc. You could see, despite all the talk, that he was not a happy man having to listen to the people and not start bombing Syria, although I suspect that was only a minor setback! The man is a psychopath, groomed for war (sending others of course, not his toff frinds) to serve the interests of the bankers who put him in office and, like them, he is cold and feels NO compassion for the dead, however young they may be.

Bit of a rant there I suppose, but when you get to my age, you start getting little cranky and cynical.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You are quite right. I remember seeing that picture from last year.

On ISIS have you seen this (link below) which claims that leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Interesting. who knows the truth anymore. though it doesn't surprise me.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

No I think you are quite right, I fell for the nice face of family man until I watched him closely. You can also judge a person by the friends they have and his - Osborne - does say it all to me. I am cranky but the age does help as one amasses a load of experience on how things are most likely to turn out.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
isis isl is are alqada alquada alqueda al cia da however you spell it and still work for the American government

most of the muzzies on the ground think they are establishing an Islamic state but what they are doing Is making sure Iraq is de stabilised forever and also keep the threat of terrorism alive in the west so people with quango jobs in the military can enjoy fat salaries for no reason off the tax payers back .

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: beezzer
The US didn't directly fund them, they just made the same mistake they did in Afghanistan, when they armed the Afghanis against the Russians.

You know that Photo of John McCain with ISIS folk? One of those people in the Photo is a highly ranked member of ISIS. You cannot sit there and tell me that the USA didn't have any influence over that group when they were brought to the global scene?

The mess in Syria is a convoluted mess, there's even speculation that Al Assad facilitated the rise of ISIS to divide the rebel movement, and that certainly happened..

Again, John McCain smiling with what would become a high ranking member of ISIS really does knock that speculation on the head.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Keep up please.

I later say..

The US tried to help the FSA, but who knew who where their real allegiance lied? No doubt many members of the FSA now fight with ISIS, but there's also no doubt that Al Nusra and the FSA fought against ISIS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You say it yourself, McCain with what would become ISIS, anything to show he knew what they would become then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join