It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola and the Hazmat Suits.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So, tonight I met someone, who made sense how Ebola could get through the suits of the hazmat suits. Sweat. He said mosquitos are attracted to sweat, and that's why people get bit.

Just throwing it out there. So, don't sting me for me it. His suggestion was mosquitos. I don't think that is hard to believe, since they travel at faster rate than us, especially, from Georgia. Just curious, thoughts?

If a mosquito does have an ebola virus, the salvia can be transmitted and CDC would never know. Looks like were screwed either way.

Those doctors, had protective gear, and still got the virus.

I am not sure what to believe. Either way, it's all about money. I do know that much. Follow the money, you follow the trail, that leads to the problem.
edit on 9-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
maskitters are the most likely candidate yes.

I could see this possibly. ST4R & FL@G

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
maskitters are the most likely candidate yes.

I could see this possibly. ST4R & FL@G

It's cool if you don't take the thread seriously. Mosquitos, transmit faster than us, which transfer saliva. It was just a thought, no one has brought up yet. Whatever. But hey, no one in Georgia got bit right? That we know of. Guess will wait till September.
edit on 9-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical
who was the some1 you met?
what are their credentials ?
are they consultants to the CDC..?

I'd rather be
in the space suit
than not
if i were to be exposed

& Skeeters Q
on multiple factors..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Okay, whatever.

His thought of reasoning, was on how the DOCTORS in the first place caught EBOLA through HAZMAT suits. However, I don't care. Why they brought it here in the first place, is thier own damn problem. They knew the risks, government included. From previous posts, I was just curious, how someone can contract it through a hazmat suit, if it wasn't airborne.

WTC.

Not the world trade center, but w.t. f. cares.

He had a standing argument.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical
How can someone contract it through a hazmat suit, if it wasn't airborne?

That's a good question.

The MSM won't touch that question with a barge pole though.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I suppose that could happen. I think the first one to comment here was just being silly, by misspelling mosquito. I could be wrong. Been wrong dozens of times in the past, so......

But I am a little confused to this: Do you mean that the doc was mosquitoed Before he was in the Haz-Mat suit?
Or got bit After he was in it.
He could have very easily been bitten while outside, before entering the facility, but I'm wondering if he could have had the mosquito get to him, once he was Inside the building, and in his suit......
Know what I mean? And NO, I'm not tryin to be an ass, just wondering as to the context of the bite......
Thanx, Syx.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Well one docter accidentally stuck himself with a needle. Things like that happen a lot and is the primary cause.

Also they only go in for a few minutes at a time and are in and out of the suits a lot. The reason that was explained was that they start to sweat in the suits and that apparently creates a health risk. It didn't make sense to me because even if they start to sweat they are in the suit. So my guess is that they think the virus could be on the people somehow and then the sweat drips it into their eyes/nose/mouth.

I don't know if mosquitos could bite through those suits, but I actually don't think mosquitoes can carry it in a bite otherwise you would hear of them carrying other types of viruses (not ones that they are natural reservoirs for).

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They can't wear those suits as much as most people think they do. They are working out of climate controlled conditions, so the temperatures they are working in reach as high as 110F. Those suits are brutally hot, and after working for only 15 or 20 minutes in them, they start to get overwhelmed by the heat.

So by the time those suits have been put on and taken off as many times as they have ... there is plenty of room for contamination. Plus, you have to account for all the hours the doctors spend outside of their gear. They are hardly in pristine environments then and could easily come into contact with contaminated and infectious people or environments where they get infected.

Also, those suits are also only perfectly self-contained if they either A.) have their own air supply or B.) are hooked up to a wall socket that supplies air. Without that, they aren't self-contained environments.

Plus, as you mentioned, they are sweating in them. All it takes is for one infected doctor to start getting sick and for his infectious sweaty self to wear some gear and them for the suit to be imperfectly de-conned before the next doc puts it on ...

They aren't getting infected through the gear, but the gear isn't able to help them as much as many people think because of the conditions on the ground.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Can't they wear cooling vests?

www.veskimo.com...

new topics

top topics

join