It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips Will Be Implanted Into Healthy People Sooner Than You Think

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: eventHorizon
iPhone. Is the Chip.
imo ever hand phone is a chip/ any other chipping may become a reality, but as far as surveillance goes what we believe possible is decades behind of actually what is in use.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: eventHorizon
iPhone. Is the Chip.
imo ever hand phone is a chip/ any other chipping may become a reality, but as far as surveillance goes what we believe possible is decades behind of actually what is in use.

This is true.

An Iphone does everything an RDIF can PLUS it can transmit sound and pictures on command.

And that's not our "command" I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

ahh that's working

it is only a matter of time before the chip becomes a method of fraud-proof common currency

fraud proof>? how certain are they about that ? hilarious

funbox

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This works great in a purely scientific world. In his experiment this works because he has used it in an altruistic manner and he had control of the things this chip is capable of doing. The problem arises when the control of that chip in his hand is given to someone he cannot control or trust (such as any government).

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

i live in the uk Funbox first the children came home from school all having their thumb print's taken for ,canteen, & the library to save time ?

Now all the pets HAVE by law to be chipped in case of accident's ? now police /hospital's are trying to get all Dementia patient's chipped so they do not get lost ?.

i can only assume the THING a Dental Surgeon removed from my nasal cavity 28 years ago was some kind of test but as how it got there still puzzles me to this day

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

kids are terrible thieves, I remember in the canteen placing items in between two halves of a cob , a ten pee cob would end up having 50ps worth of food crammed into it, as for the library , ive seen whole horror sections disappear
terrifying

chipping dementia patients
that's probably going to come in handy for the epidemic of insanity that's befallen the country, cant have lunatics roaming around unsupervised , imagine !

as for your cavity find .. did you keep it as a souvenir? might be some kind of alien chip , with a false memory implantation of a fun trip to the dentist

funbox

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Waiting for the news stories about how it saved a persons life.

Followed by the news story on how this child died but could have survived if he/she had only had the chip.

Fast forward 10 years when it is mandatory by all schools and you feel the need to chip all your kids (even though it seems wrong) because it is so irresponsible not to.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have an RFID in the swipe card to get into the car-park of my complex. I have an RFID to get into secure areas of my university. I have an RFID swipe card to travel on public transport. What is the difference between having these in my wallet or having these sub-dermal?

Paranoia here is expected, but its also excessive.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

sub dermal.. why not go the whole hog and genetically, have you're kids come with one already , maybe you would be able to choose the colour of the chip , or how much it is visible under the skin , maybe even have them with extras like mp3 player and permanent telephone, all genetically grown from conception.. what a wonderful convenience that would be

funbox

edit on 13-8-2014 by funbox because: tracked wolves batter some fish

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
They would start with something that people want, when putting microchips in people will be a normal thing, after this they would do that they want, in 50 years maybe they will can control all the emotions of people.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ive actually read about a way of embedding magnets in part of the ear to be used as earphones/speakers... cant find the article ATM.

I dont think we're at a stage yet to build these things into our DNA, so I'm not sure what point your trying to make?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

a slippery slope type point , convenience is a bad motive for action, as conveniences sometimes come with hidden dangers and exploitations

funbox

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
"slippery-slope" is a logical fallacy.

Its not just out of convenience I am planning on chipping myself, its out of experimentation, this tech (as will all) needs its pioneers. Without experimentation and pushing the limits of human ability/understanding we would be in a very different world.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

why? people always exploit new systems in place , call it human nature if you will

and all those people that are going to flat out refuse , and pass on that mindset into the future .. all you have is segregation and strife between the populace..ahh sounds all so familiar

funbox

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Take away the obvious reasons for people's reluctance to eagerly accept one of these chips and most, I think, would do it! There's a very large and deceitful monster offering this technology at present that just isn't trusted.

I mean, most people are here on ATS because they've found out that government (Not just the US) and every aspect of its control is tentacled with corruption galore! Turns out, not all politicians are honest and some even have agendas they're paying off that might not have your best interests at heart. The religious of course have their books and their diatribes to fall back on but people are waking to this oppressor as well.

Just my opinion but to think that there will be no potential for adverse effects on your life with one of these things in your body with the current establishment of lies, greed, rumors of population control etc. etc. etc... is likened to expecting an unbiased, unedited version of world events from your television.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spookysully
What television? I dont own one.

If I'm putting the chip in and I'm the one programming it that no, I dont have any concern about the corrupt government messing with my chip. I understand the tech, and I understand some of the potential side-effects of the procedure, like informed consent.

30 years ago I knew people who said they didnt trust computers and wouldn't want one in their house, the same people now have a more powerful smart-phone than the computers I had 30 years ago. I get that their will always be luddites that are afraid of technology, I just thought at ATS there would be more people incline to embrace new things.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Just my opinion and I'm not in fear of the tech, only where its being monitored from and who has access to it. I congratulate you on your knowledge and fearlessness but have too much going on in my life to be your equal. I'd welcome any information you have but will remain leery until advantages of having this procedure are adequately explained.

Questions like, why would I put this thing in me in the first place? Just because I can isn't adequate at present. Cheers

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join