It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips Will Be Implanted Into Healthy People Sooner Than You Think

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate
However the "read range" for RFID chips is very low - these are not battery powered devices that can be read 100 meters away - no-one will be scanning them that isn't within a few inches.

And AFAIK "the mark of the beast" is definitively external (visible) and on the forehead is it not - so no RFID in your arm will ever be it.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Technology constantly evolves. The RFID researchers are working on chips that are powered by the 50 millivolts outside of every living cell.

And there will be improvements in canceling out background noise.

Right now a reader would work around doorways, atm machines, lines at a cash register, or by a fuel pump ....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As if the chip on my shoulder isn't enough!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate
50 millivolts won't give you a lot of range either.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: CRUSTY37

originally posted by: Cuervo
a reply to: dreamingawake

I have zero issue with this. Even though my life and spirituality has a heavy focus on following the natural order of existence, I see this as a good thing.

No matter your path, if you believe we are creations, you probably believe we are created in a creator's image. If so, we are creators ourselves and are meant to evolve and have a say in our growth as a species. Augmenting our physicality with our own science is an expected bridge we will cross sooner or later.

Conspiracies about chips and governments and what-not are not an issue with the technology and does not make the concept itself bad or evil. If new science comes out and our thoughts are of spying and government control, that's a different issue and has nothing to do with science. That has to do with society and government which we need to fix. Until we do, we will be afraid of every new breakthrough in technology and science we make.

I even just came up with a slogan for them just now: "Can't give Big Brother the slip, may as well just get the chip!"

Yeah well YOU SUCK and you can shuv your slogan right up you stupid A$$!!!!!

Thats the way
Thanks bra!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
The issue that deeply concerns me is...over time as this technology is tested and developed...will (we the people) still have a choice to be chipped or not?

If (we the people) do have a choice...will TPTB make it next to impossible to survive without being chipped. In other words...there will be a guise of having a choice...but by the way chipping may be implemented over time... perhaps people will not be able to purchase things; won't be able to do banking etc. unless they are chipped.

Perhaps TPTB may zero in on the people on SS and Veteran benefits etc. ...test the retired and disabled...either be chipped or you won't get your money.

Is this really going to be societies future?
This was exactly the point in my post. "Hey don't take the chip, but if you want to see a doctor or visit an emergency room, well then, stick out your hand." It could spread to other things as well, like withdrawing cash at a bank. The trip down the rabbit hole started a long time ago. We're just now seeing the sci-fi aspects we read about or saw in a movie. But it's happening. ~ Pablo Picasso: 'Everything you can imagine is real.'

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The mark of the beast is: by thought/forhead, or deed/hand, you sin, or fall into lower beast mind. Not Higher Angel Mind. Which is the whole test of earth to become like Christ or Christed. As Paul said that the Christ be formed within us.

Now, in no way shape or form, does that change the need to not allow the universe;s most evil criminals on earth, to microchip you. They make Jack the Ripper and Brams Stroker's Dracula, look choir boys and mosquitos and are dripping with the countless murders, torture, and starvation of millions upon millions, and their impoverishment and slavery, and also natures pain and suffering. And you dont give to this group of demons in training, your free will under any capacity whatsoever, unless you're blind and need some kind of chip to see. There is science and remedies for medical conditions. But thats about it.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Well you are acting like it will never happen aren't you? You did say something like that didn't you.

Meanwhile in the real world it really is happening and you're calling it "conspiratorial folly", as if we were the foolish ones for having complained about it for years and years. Now they're moving closer and closer to their goal and you're going, it will never happen the people will rise up, but you don't hear a goddamn peep about it from normal people do you?

So you're obviously wrong about that, even your premise of how they'll go about it is wrong, so keep telling yourself the younger generations won't fall for it when they're already policing themselves with smartphone technology.
They'll be begging for chips, and it would probably be alright if the world wasn't a corrupted cesspool run by oligarchs, but sadly it is.
So be angry at me and call me an idiot instead of being upset about this creepy development that you so nonchalantly want to ignore as conspiratorial folly while they keep poking and prodding at us like the puppets that we have become.

Keep going, it will never happen, we've heard it before, they haven't done it yet.. have you people ever heard of a timeline? Or progress? Look at the past 10 years, sure Alex Jones is sensational, but compare our freedoms 10 years ago to today and the difference is astonishing, still we have fools going, well they haven't put us in a FEMA camps yet, so let's do nothing while they keep pushing us to the brink.

And I'm an idiot for being f* pissed off over having to deal with this police state bull# because of enablers that I would rather not call sheeple.. but when the label fits I'll use it and I'll call a spade a spade, and people ARE enabling this crap otherwise there'd be a revolution like you said. I'm still waiting for that and I reserve the right to be misanthropic about it and if you have a problem with it you can go and.. yeah, you can go and imagine the rest of that sentence.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Personally, I don't think you need to be among enlightened, thoughtful and cautious individuals like there are here at ATS to see that this will be refused on such a massive scale as to make it not an effective method for chipping the populace. Even the idiotic yes men and women of the pro Government, turn on the television crowd will reject this blatant attempt. It is a stepping stone in my opinion to another method of delivery.

Just my opinion of course but I think there are much worse things on the horizon and their implementation will be based largely of how bad/good this attempt fails and by what is learned from those refusing the chip. Why? How? The religious will quote the bible of course as that's what they do, the conspiratorial will quote Bill Cooper and the tech savoy will claim that its to simplify things but why would anyone want to help simplify the gathering of money? and so on and on and on and on but they already know this will happen, this much to me is obvious so what are they planning???? What are they learning?

Who knows?...But to think that there isn't something sinister behind those that we all know to be sinister (why most of us are here no?) is careless and debate of whether or not it or something much worse WILL happen should be left to anyone still getting their "news" from a television. I will refuse for many reasons.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have a severe allergy to chips. In all seriousness, no I would decline such a thing. As long as I have free will and choice and a mind to make decisions with, my answer would be no. Doesn't matter how much money might be thrown at me or taken away; no.
edit on 11-8-2014 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

I understand what your saying but my supermarket has always been nature. Most people could just change lifestyle to naturalists and they'd be happy hippies lol

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't want no chips inside of me thank you.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyNut

Not even salt and vinegar??

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
The mark of the beast is: by thought/forhead, or deed/hand, you sin, or fall into lower beast mind. Not Higher Angel Mind. Which is the whole test of earth to become like Christ or Christed. As Paul said that the Christ be formed within us.

No bible version says anything about it being sin or deed.

That stuff is an invention of people who want to sell something - or just take your money and your mind outright.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I remember this from 2005

www.theguardian.com...

this has been going on since the 40s

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

I think your links been doogled

funbox

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: douglas5

I think your links been doogled

funbox

thank you funbox i will try again

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
iPhone. Is the Chip.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Its interesting tha most people will reject the chip idea, sure we can find other ways of getting food. It seems the Mark in the bible would be more easily accepted, or forced. what if the mark that the bible speaks of is not for convienant record keeping. What if the technology is related to energy storage, a way for humans to convert the energy they produce to electricity or power source to power their life, Like a human battery. I know a bit Matrix like, but imagine the convienance and universal problems solved with this idea. Everyone every where would have power literally at their finger tips.

Our whole infrastructure would have to hinge on this tech for there to be turmoil for those who do not take the mark. It would have to be convienant and necessary. The more people using the chip the more power everyone has, those who do not have the tech implanted are deemed a waste and an obstacle to progress. The PTB in those days will see humans as a commodity.

Think of those new smart watches and google glasses, they would never run out power, they would be connected to the chip or implant in your hand or head that would send the power to the device. As technology improves we find ways to power all our devices along without pluggin anything in, and no switches, just stare at the light you want to turn on and it turns on, swipe your hand over the coffe maker to turn it on. Power credits would be issued for highly productive people, power sharing communities would be the ideal sustainability model.

Just some crayz speculation but I do think we need to be lookin down the road for something bigger.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: eventHorizon
iPhone. Is the Chip.

Amazing how few get this.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join