It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Saudi Arabia. be afraid..very afraid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As other users may have read or know about from time to time Israel and saudi arabia are known to happily work on the enemy of my enemy is my friend principle. Both are american backed and have close ties. (This is not an attack on any of the three nations or their people, more speculation about their leaders).

Iran thinks isis are backed by S.A. and are most probably right. Why not give a group who are weakening the pesky neighbours and threatening the rest a bit of support? They wouldn't bite the hand that feeds them. Even if they did S.A would have the full backing of america.

Now with israel's actions that we are witnessing just now would it be reasonable to wonder if they are securing the back door to eye up the bigger prize? While the two countries are hardly best of friends could there be a gentleman's agreement between them and america? The three have strong ties and mutual interests in the region. Isis didn't run rampant through the land all by themselves. Not without training, funding and backing. They could easily take the trouble to Iran's door. Would leave a pretty big vacuum needing filled and I'm sure the US,Saudi and Israel governments would be happy to fill it.

It's a stated fact that S.A had their hands all over 9/11 and some evidence would point to mossad too. That gave the US government all the reason it needed to put boots on the ground years ago. Something they wanted to do. It was almost convenient for those in the white house, the terrible events of that day. the two supposed allies were happy for 9/11 to happen then why wouldn't they be happy for something similar to happen again at the hands of isis? It would bring america and most of the world on side. And once isis were out of the picture the damaged nations they had ran rampant through would 'need stabilised and helped to rebuild and restore order'.

I could be wrong and this might all seem like random rambling. Won't be sure untill I read over it lol. Could just be that Israel is using the events in Iraq and beyond to divert attention from them trying to grab a bit of land. However, the whole situation stinks if you ask me and I think there is a lot of plotting going on behind closed doors. I also think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were just part of a bigger picture but it went badly wrong. Like they say no plan survives contact with the enemy. Be interesting to see what happens over the next few months.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'd also like to say I don't mean to offend anyone from any of those countries. It's the heads of state I see as the bad ones not the ordinary decent people that live under them.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Here's a thread from 2011 that may be an "eye opener"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Israel and Saudi Arabia are sister nations... Even the Saudi's are the Zionist's little biatches so it wouldn't surprise me if the Saudi's were and still are taking the fall for an Israeli orchestrated agenda..

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Here's a thread from 2011 that may be an "eye opener"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

quite an interesting read that. Need to look a bit more deeply into that. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think isis are the new tool that al qaeda were over a decade ago. I also think Israel had more to do with 9/11 than osama bin laden too. Have you ever heard of gelatin the b thing?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Didn't ISIS/ISIL/IS threaten Mecca a while back?

Yes...I believe they did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I've thought about this too. Israel could be using ISIS to reform the greater Israeli nation.

Think about it: the 'Caliph' has been given free reign, funded lavishly and armed with Iraqi/US weapons.
He's a puppet. Another way to keep Muslims fighting and destabilizing the middle east. The perfect multi territory 'bad guy'.

If ISIS falls the territory it had taken will be disputed unless occupied. This is an opportunity not to be wasted for Israel if it can become involved in an open conflict with a clear target.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
More of the same old "lets put everything we don't like in a basket and call it _____"

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Everyone always seems to be up in arms over Israel's actions, which I completely understand, but I think Americans should be much more concerned about Saudi Arabia. I think their ties to terrorism in general run much deeper than most people think...For those who have even considered the possibility. And some of this funding is most definitely coming from Saudi royalty. I have few doubts about that, but some of it is also likely coming from wealthy people within the country. The US is too tied to Saudi Arabia economically to want to alienate them.

Saudi Arabia would not be seen directly confronting the United States, therefore anything that is done is done via proxies. ISIS very well could be one of these proxies, and although I believe they have ties with Saudi Arabia, I am not sure how strong these bonds are. It is no secret that ISIS is destabilizing the region, and we have to ask ourselves whether the Saudi government thinks this is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean ISIS is literally on their border, and if incursions into Saudi Arabia never happen I will wonder why this is the case. I haven't started wondering that as of now, because ISIS does not have control over all of the areas it has overrun at the moment, and it wouldn't make sense militarily to attempt to spread even further when you can't control what you've already taken...Unless you had a secondary and larger force closing up from the rear, sort of like the idea of "deep battle" or "blitzkreig," where the initial force bypasses enemy strongholds, isolating them from the rest of the area and any support, while allowing a secondary force to finish them off.

It is hard to have an idea of the strength of ISIS, or the deployment of what numbers they have, and without such information it is very difficult to predict what they might do, or even what areas they will hold or lose in the near future. They themselves are facing partisan opposition, especially from the Kurds, as well as military forces from Syria. They are fighting multiple enemies on multiple fronts. I don't want to equate their actions to that of a larger, more conventional force, without knowing their strength, and for now I think it is safe to say they are still a small force of guerilla fighters, and along with that their logistics are more self-contained. So I think of them as a single group, but this group is made up of many smaller groups acting somewhat autonomously toward a single objective.

Their stated objectives are quite broad as we all know, and quite unrealistic at this point, and I wonder if they have strategic objectives of any form. I know they captured key locations along the major Iraqi rivers, which makes perfect sense, but some of their attacks seem sporadic and not militarily important. But I don't have a clear operational picture, and have no idea what potential resources exist in the different towns and cities of the region. Their goal of eliminating all other religious groups, as well as certain sects within their own religion, will likely conflict with their strategic goals as well. Hitler made horrible decisions in WWII because he placed the Nazi Party, or ideology, before military common sense. If good military strategy conflicted with his belief system, then he made bad decisions that lost certain advantages or even battles. That is just an example of what I see happening with ISIS. What effect this will have overall I do not know at the moment, but we will see.

For instance, if they focus core strength on capturing locations simply because they want to root out and/or kill certain peoples, then they are likely neglecting some strategically important target, and they are wasting manpower and time. The larger their forces get the more susceptible they will be to conventional military problems like that I just mentioned, along with many others. And they will also be much more vulnerable to conventional military tactics. This is 4GW on a scale that the US has not witnessed before, even with its prior experience with insurgencies, because even Al-Qaeda was not as well-funded as ISIS, nor did they behave in the same way. This is a completely new type of warfare in my opinion. It is an insurgency blended with a conventional force who has the aid of modern technology. We live in interesting, and dangerous, times.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Everyone always seems to be up in arms over Israel's actions, which I completely understand, but I think Americans should be much more concerned about Saudi Arabia. I think their ties to terrorism in general run much deeper than most people think...For those who have even considered the possibility. And some of this funding is most definitely coming from Saudi royalty. I have few doubts about that, but some of it is also likely coming from wealthy people within the country. The US is too tied to Saudi Arabia economically to want to alienate them.

Saudi Arabia would not be seen directly confronting the United States, therefore anything that is done is done via proxies. ISIS very well could be one of these proxies, and although I believe they have ties with Saudi Arabia, I am not sure how strong these bonds are. It is no secret that ISIS is destabilizing the region, and we have to ask ourselves whether the Saudi government thinks this is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean ISIS is literally on their border, and if incursions into Saudi Arabia never happen I will wonder why this is the case. I haven't started wondering that as of now, because ISIS does not have control over all of the areas it has overrun at the moment, and it wouldn't make sense militarily to attempt to spread even further when you can't control what you've already taken...Unless you had a secondary and larger force closing up from the rear, sort of like the idea of "deep battle" or "blitzkreig," where the initial force bypasses enemy strongholds, isolating them from the rest of the area and any support, while allowing a secondary force to finish them off.

It is hard to have an idea of the strength of ISIS, or the deployment of what numbers they have, and without such information it is very difficult to predict what they might do, or even what areas they will hold or lose in the near future. They themselves are facing partisan opposition, especially from the Kurds, as well as military forces from Syria. They are fighting multiple enemies on multiple fronts. I don't want to equate their actions to that of a larger, more conventional force, without knowing their strength, and for now I think it is safe to say they are still a small force of guerilla fighters, and along with that their logistics are more self-contained. So I think of them as a single group, but this group is made up of many smaller groups acting somewhat autonomously toward a single objective.

Their stated objectives are quite broad as we all know, and quite unrealistic at this point, and I wonder if they have strategic objectives of any form. I know they captured key locations along the major Iraqi rivers, which makes perfect sense, but some of their attacks seem sporadic and not militarily important. But I don't have a clear operational picture, and have no idea what potential resources exist in the different towns and cities of the region. Their goal of eliminating all other religious groups, as well as certain sects within their own religion, will likely conflict with their strategic goals as well. Hitler made horrible decisions in WWII because he placed the Nazi Party, or ideology, before military common sense. If good military strategy conflicted with his belief system, then he made bad decisions that lost certain advantages or even battles. That is just an example of what I see happening with ISIS. What effect this will have overall I do not know at the moment, but we will see.

For instance, if they focus core strength on capturing locations simply because they want to root out and/or kill certain peoples, then they are likely neglecting some strategically important target, and they are wasting manpower and time. The larger their forces get the more susceptible they will be to conventional military problems like that I just mentioned, along with many others. And they will also be much more vulnerable to conventional military tactics. This is 4GW on a scale that the US has not witnessed before, even with its prior experience with insurgencies, because even Al-Qaeda was not as well-funded as ISIS, nor did they behave in the same way. This is a completely new type of warfare in my opinion. It is an insurgency blended with a conventional force who has the aid of modern technology. We live in interesting, and dangerous, times.
yeah I'd agree with most of that. Perceived bad guy has always been Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran etc. The apparent leader of the 9/11 plot was a Saudi man, and something like 15 of the hijackers where too. The white house need for 'a new pearl harbour' and the Close ties with the country who had a massive hand in events that day seem too convenient for my liking. It suits S.A to give isis backing and training because it means rivals in neighbouring countries are getting weakened. And I highly doubt that the group's leadership have plans for a trip to Saudi Arabia any time soon. It would be complete suicide. Every day isis wealth and power will be growing and young muslims the world over are flocking to them. But it's Iran and the likes that are being kept on their toes not S.A. now isis didn't build up power and momentum like that on their own they must have had training and support.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yes. Be very afraid. Both Israel and Saudi Arabia have nukes. And both are the devil in my book.

Saudi Arabia suckered or blackmailed the greedy and the guilty in the U.S. into helping them get these nukes and then those greedy and guilty realized what they had done. And the same were suckered and blackmailed by Israel, partly as a result of these actions with Saudi.

II'ts a proxy war, between the two. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if it was Saudi Arabia, not the U.S. behind ISIS either.

All the players and lies...all the maneuvering, point, couinterpoints...there are enough clues. We just haven't put them together right. Yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I don't believe it is a proxy between them you know, although I could be very wrong. What real threat have they posed to Israel? I think the two countries are doing exactly what they need to in the region and I think they are working closely with white house planners to do it. But like I said, could be very wrong. Israel's excursion into Gaza may be because they caught wind of isis activity on their door step and are looking to flush it out. It would surprise me though because they are far too clever and experienced at this kind of thing to not know the bigger picture at all times.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

It has always been a well known fact in Iran that most terrorist groups in the world have been supported/financed by the US/UK/Israel the real axis of evil,it is just that the people of the world are only recently waking up to that realization...lately SA has joined the crowd in order to get a piece of the action but they are too dumb to realize that this could very well be a plot to tumble their old rusty kingdom of doom and change it to something that fits the new ME agenda along with the collapps of the Zionist regime and a very probable fall of the capitalism.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
As mentioned above, Israel and Saudi Arabia are sisters, The powers that created Israel ARE the same powers that created Saudi Arabia. Zionism is trying to destroy Judaism, Wahhabism(Salafism) is trying to destroy Islam. And both trying to destroy each other.

ISIS: Fighting 'infidels' Takes Precedence Over Fighting Israel

Why aren't ISIS and Al-Qaeda Attacking Israel ?

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), which is now known as the “Islamic State” after declaring an Islamic caliphate, says it won’t fight Israel - for the time being.

According to Israel’s Channel 2 News, an ISIS spokesman said Monday on Twitter, in response to questions about the organization’s intentions with regards to Israel, that ISIS first has to deal with “Muslims who have become infidels”.

edit on 10-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The above is so convoluted I keep loosing the thread, but what I can understand makes sense to me, seems 'the great game' has many boards to play on, seems only the trans levant railway is missing, but that's
not needed now due to the size of modern oil tankers.
Divide and rule is working!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Israel, along with the help of their agents in the US committed 911, IMO. Saudi Arabia, Israels paid for patsy, most certainly helped. This was 'the door' to the middle east. It was how they would penetrate the middle east, destabilize and take out all trouble for precious Israel. Iran was the end game. But along the way, these idiots made one too many mistakes, but by god if they aren't still trying to get this plan to come together. The world has cancer. It becomes more clear everyday who that cancer is.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Saudi Arabia has nukes? First I heard of that.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah sorry about that I wrote it last night and it was quite late. Was struggling to stay awake so it became a bit of a strung together ramble.

top topics

join