It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donetsk rebels call for a truce

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I agree . I am not sure what actually happened and no one else may not either but this piece if true may be what Putin knows and is making plans to address . Well worth the read ..

August 10, 2014 "ICH" - "Consortium News" - U.S. intelligence analysts are weighing the possibility that the shoot-down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was a botched attempt by extremists in the Ukrainian government to assassinate Russian President Vladimir Putin whose aircraft was returning from South America the same day, according to a source briefed on the U.S. investigation.

If true, the direction of the investigation into the July 17 crash has veered dramatically from initial U.S. government allegations that eastern Ukrainian rebels, using a Russian-supplied anti-aircraft battery, were responsible for bringing down the plane killing 298 people onboard.
www.informationclearinghouse.info... a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Absolutely no-one believes that ridiculous story. The Malaysian flight was on a completely different route than would be necessary for a flight from South America to Moscow!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I am not sure what actually happened and no one else may not either but this piece if true may be what Putin knows and is making plans to address .

Not a fan of RT but you may want to read this...

Reports that Putin flew similar route as MH17, presidential airport says 'hasn't overflown Ukraine for long time'

rt.com...

Go figure Russian media telling the truth.
edit on 11-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Absolutely no-one believes that ridiculous story. The Malaysian flight was on a completely different route than would be necessary for a flight from South America to Moscow!

And why would he want to fly over Ukraine and become a target...he is at least smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I am not sure what actually happened and no one else may not either but this piece if true may be what Putin knows and is making plans to address .

Not a fan of RT but you may want to read this...

Reports that Putin flew similar route as MH17, presidential airport says 'hasn't overflown Ukraine for long time'

rt.com...

Go figure Russian media telling the truth.

Wow! Informationclearinghouse.info can now officially change its motto to: "News you will not find on CNN, FOX or RT!
edit on 11-8-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Well read my posts.........The DPR folks are offering cease fire but Kiev Junta does not want it. In that event, when war is basically thrown on you then you fight and fight hard.

Which is why Ukraine is advancing everyday.

And they had the chance before now and decided against it...

"This proposal by Poroshenko to lay down our arms is simply a tactical ploy," said Myroslav Rudenko, a spokesman for the separatists' self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic, according to the Russian Interfax news agency. "If people fall for it, there will be a new mopping-up operation. We will not put our weapons away."

www.philly.com...

So now they are surrounded and know the end is near they want a truce...well they should have taken it before and since they said no, Ukraine will do it their way this time...a little too late I'm afraid for the separatists.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Wow! Informationclearinghouse.info can now officially change its motto to: "News you will not find on CNN, FOX or RT!

As much as I don't like RT for their reporting in Ukraine, they do occasionally come up with a gem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join