It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY strange is going on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
a reply to: Hellas

For once we agree!

UK severe weather warnings as hurricane Bertha crosses Atlantic

Almost month's rain could fall in few hours in parts of south on Sunday, with forecasters warning of flooding and strong winds

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Have a look at this en.m.wikipedia.org...

Was talking to me ol nan about this the other day one of the hottest summers on record...nearly 40 yrs ago

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I didn't know that hole in Russia was unmeasured in depth.

Is that true?

According to this website, the depth is unknown

www.nature.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
From Wikipedia

River Thames frost fairs were held on the tideway of the River Thames at London in some winters between the 17th century and early 19th century, during the period known as the Little Ice Age, when the river froze over. During that time the British winter was more severe than now, and the river was wider and slower, and impeded by Old London Bridge.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
From Wikipedia

River Thames frost fairs were held on the tideway of the River Thames at London in some winters between the 17th century and early 19th century, during the period known as the Little Ice Age, when the river froze over. During that time the British winter was more severe than now, and the river was wider and slower, and impeded by Old London Bridge.

But we still have summer

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The weather isn't really that strange when you have a look at how weird it has been.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

When you consider that is currently both summer and winter depending upon where you are on the planet, i am not surprised by such a wide variety of weather - it is actually what i would expect to see.

The bit that is a worry is what WhiteAlice keeps touching on, that records are constantly being broken.

I wouldn't worry too much bout the Pole reversal though. As the planet has been through so many without any recorded drops in animal or plant life i wouldn't waste your energy. I would be more worried if i was flying when the poles finally flip but then i guess the aviation authorities must have a contingency for that.....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
When i started sailing some 30 years ago the sea around Denmark where i live was completely frozen every winter and these icebreakers ( pic's below) were constantly keeping the straits, canals and rivers in and around Denmark open for ships to pass into the Baltic sea, which is a huge shipping route, we often got stuck in this ice and had to get assistance from the icebreakers.

20 years ago it started to change from completely frozen sea to slush ice. 15 years ago the sea ice was gone and only rivers and canals and some coastal areas were frozen. 10 years ago the icebreakers stopped operating but still on watch as the sea ice was completely gone and rivers and canals only had a thin film of ice, that did not hinder ships on route.

Today the sea ice is not to be seen and rivers and canals has no ice either of any significance, coastal areas has some ice but it floats around with the tide , the icebreakers are to be sold as they are just a big expense with no purpose.

In 20 years the sea around Denmark went from completely frozen to pretty much nothing and that is way too fast if it to be natural IMO.

Below to get a picture of the Area.

The icebreakers.

Denmark

Denmark and Baltic sea

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Funny, That's kinda like the siri thing about opening the gates of hades on july 27th and it closing some time in september.
Coincidence? I don't know.

Did we ever find out what this was about!? I remember that.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It is a natural cycle that entered in a very dynamic period it repeats again as it did in the past. The truth has been scratched already right under everyone's nose, on the internet. Unfortunaly it is in french.

In a nutshell: the climate, the earth and the species are all under a heavy influence from a weird energy that is abundant in space, Astroether. The solar system and the sun too. There are fluctuations created by planetary and cosmic alignments. When the "spike" is strong enough and reach earth, it influences climate, the atmosphere and the emotional body and unconscious of all living beings. Picture it like an invisible "shockwave". I know its hard to believe but there is a theory somewhere on the net that says it is an old science and fluctuations of Astroether can be calcuted, predicted and used to fulfill some agenda. Since some period can be very prone to violence and odd behaviours it is believed that those in the known can predict theses periods and use them to their advantages to control the masses and do whatever they want, basically. Too far-stretched? I think not.

Forgot to add, this "old science" could be the ancestor of the current astrology.
edit on 10-8-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OP, you may enjoy the work that LAST MESSAGES and Hawkkey Davies Channel do.

Here is a thread I made in 2013: LINK

This extreme weather we're experiencing has been frequent since the mid 2000's, of late I would say it is getting worse. I'm glad the two people I have linked are keeping tabs on this every month, they show us what MSM don't.

I respect them very much.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
OP, you may enjoy the work that LAST MESSAGES and Hawkkey Davies Channel do.

Here is a thread I made in 2013: LINK

This extreme weather we're experiencing has been frequent since the mid 2000's, of late I would say it is getting worse. I'm glad the two people I have linked are keeping tabs on this every month, they show us what MSM don't.

I respect them very much.

thx I'll check that out!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
All of this discussion and not one mention of the obvious cause....methane gas! I've been showing you all the reality of what's happening since December of 2012, and yet, everyone continues to act stumped on what is happening. This is real folks, and I'm 100% convinced this is the cause of all of the strange phenomenon occurring, including the weather. The bottom line is methane gas is causing a fast track heating of our planet and it may have already crossed the tipping point...the point of no return. The longer you all deny this reality, the more screwed we become...a simple truth really.

Here it is in a nut shell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here it is in a little more depth. Here some reading for those who really want to know the answers:

All the answers right there folks.

Most interesting is that I wrote the "disease outbreaks as a result of methane gas" theory thread (the 4th one down in the list above) in February of 2013. And what's been happening since? Ask yourselves why has Ebola been contained to African villages for nearly 40 years, but now it escapes and begins rampaging throughout Africa.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Our winters here in the UK have either got colder as in the 'big freeze' or wetter as in last year.

There certainly appears that there is much more flooding in recent years, in some places major and long term.

I have also seen a lot of rather intense thunder and lightning recently. A few weeks ago it lasted for a good few hours and the clud cover was immense. I watched and filmed the storm clouds rolling in. We are on a hill and and close to the Cotswolds and less than an hour from the West coast so we get some big clouds from the sea and hills.

There was a report recently that due to the wet winter, early spring and summer, which has been very hot, heatwaves no less, typically autumnal events have been occurring in the hedgerows since the start of summer.

I think it's cyclical, the earth going through natural cold and warm periods and the solar system being subject to influences as it travels around the galaxy. The last time the solar system was in this position, there were dinosaurs on earth and we have ideas around their demise being atmospheric. At certain cycles there is also increased risk from meteors and variations in the atmosphere.

edit on 10-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I do think there is some level of climate change, and I also think it's probably related to human activity. For humans to say "Pfft, this is nothing.. it's the normal cycle of patterns on our planet that happens every 10 million years or whatever" is the height of arrogance. In the tiny blip of time that was the industrial revolution until now, the weather has changed.. and to assume it has nothing to do with humans (because we don't have enough concrete proof) is monumentally irresponsible.

That being said, I think much of that weather is normal. Snow in a hot city? I've seen it every year. Tornadoes and hurricanes? Again, some years or worse than others. In Denver, our weather has been pretty normal this year. Last couple of years we had wildfires and flooding like crazy. Every part of the world has changes in their own weather... you can always dig up stories like this. And I hear it every year. "Omg.. snow in Phoenix.. the end is neigh!" Yea right.. whatever. : )

And the sinkholes imo are nothing. They are just a news story. There are always sinkholes. With a 20 to 30 mile thick crust, a 200 foot sinkhole is nothing. It certainly has nothing to do with the inside of our planet. It's a pinprick in the grand scheme of our planet. We are only encountering them more because we are covering the planet with our buildings and roads. So it makes news.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My comment is these news people always hype it up, in Miami, they wear windbreakers and pretend they are blowing away.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualgirl
My comment is these news people always hype it up, in Miami, they wear windbreakers and pretend they are blowing away.

Those pesky liers!!

I bet they send the Tornado to Manhattan and let a few people drown in floods around the world, just to have a story

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

originally posted by: ParasuvO

And still no one can see the obvious fact that we are now fully entering Aquarius ?

The signposts are everywhere, and yet we are fed constant lies to make us believe it is still more than one hundred years away.

All Mystery Schools teach a lie of what AGE we are in,

Anyone got any REAL CLUE as to what time it is ???

I think we should not trust that the YUGAS are correct, or that GOD is in control of anything.

CRAZY OBVIOUS, that this is a NEW AGE, the SUN IS CHANGED, things are ADJUSTING, and other beings are HIDING THIS FACT, and also CAUSING IT TO BE KINDA DEFECTIVE !!!

No offense, but I didn't understand a word you just said

It's probably an offshoot of the Mayan 2012 group who, instead of believing that the world would end, believe that the world changed in 2012 by shifting into a new era/age. Or they may have thought the world was going to end and instead shifted to this belief set as it didn't suggest a massive cataclysm. Made a point of observing how the 2012 stuff was cropping up out of guilt as I once had prior associations with some of the authors of it.

It's still a failed premise as the disruptions that started really messing with the polar vortex began in around 2009.
www.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Cool thread OP..i agree with your observations and this is indeed a trend that is reaching its climax and when it does it will be unprecedented (in the modern recorded history)

Basically Planet X/Brown Dwarf is responsible for all the incidents you have brought up.Its magnetic gravitational influence has been affecting Earth since late nineties.It is nearing the approach, all we can do is read the signs on Earth and they are ever more blatent,although the complex is visible on the SOHO cameras (but they may well go offline) not forgetting the images being taken of the second sun worldwide

This gravitational influence is affecting our planet's core and also every planet in the Solar System consciouslifenews.com...

even moons of Jupiter www.forbes.com...
This influence on the core is affecting the tectonic plates, which in turn cause the earthquakes/eruptions..which in turn releases methane-which is responsible for the 'mass die offs' of fish/birds as they are very sensitive to this..the plate adjustment also causes tsunamis,also islands appearing/land subsiding (Indonesia) and even the sinkholes and additionally the hums/booms/frequencies that are being reported worldwide.

It is also weakening the magnetic field and the Brown Dwarf's magnetic influence is repelling our own North Pole which is evident in this 'wobble' that our planet has aqquired which will become more obvious as the days and weeks go by and of coarse this cannot be hid for too long by those in control;but when the time comes for the announcement, travel of all kinds will be next to impossible or exceptionally limited-so any plans need to be made now asap!

There are airports repainting runways because magnetic north has repositioned-phys.org... -There are planes landing at airports (by 9 miles..twice) due to this as well.

Talking of travel.. this Brown Dwarf's magnetic influence has/is creating EMPs/fluxs which have/will cause blackouts, but also downing planes due to electric failure (this will happen so much more..watch!..today another plane with engine failure crashed on take off in Iran-everyone dead R.I.P- EMP electrics failure??)

It was most likely that EMP/flux also took down the radar of 50 planes over Europe back in July in the unprecedented incident-www.telegraph.co.uk...

This can be caused by the Sun;linked below is an example of one such event, that happened in the earlier days of electricity,when this happens again (i mean full exposure, as opposed to brief periods) today with our dependent system, we would be beyond f%?#$d..this is just to explain the basics to compare against what is happening now,when these EMP occur and there are no Sun Spots/CMEs to blame.Here is the carrington event- en.wikipedia.org... -here is a great site explaining how and why the EMP from Planet X interfered with the bunch of planes that have crashed of late-survivingthepoleshift.com...

The site which is linked (below) will address all issues we have brought up..

This link is updated daily with the images of the 'complex' poleshift.ning.com...

Here is the main site link..the points you have mentioned,will all be answered in here OP/members /poleshift.ning.com...

Plus i have done a thread 'Planet X/Nibiru the thread..(part deux)) which i explain/address in all areas the history behind this celestial body and its influence in our current era....

Peace Guys

Stay well!

edit on 10-8-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
a reply to: WhiteAlice

reminds me of the "fake snow" stories back east last year.

Oh you mean those stories about snow burning? That stuff was so stupid. Number one, the structure of a snowflake creates a wick effect so any water gets pulled inward and the black stuff? That's called soot from the lighter. If you hold a lighter beneath any object, you're going to get black on the object whether it burns or not.

You could take an ice cube made out of purified water and still get a sooty burned look on ice. You can take a fork, light a lighter under it and it'll turn black. Behold the wonders of soot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join