It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Jinn" and Electromagnetic Pollution

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I said it wasn't their fault.
I said that all of us struggle not to be deceived.

So.....I'll take that response as frustrated
venting. I certainly understand that feeling.

Kev

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

As you wish; but it was an bemused observation.

Good morning.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I've been shaking my head in disbelief with
the culture on this planet since I was literally
4 years old. Welcome to the club.

Kev

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: tetra50

Thanks for your contribution.

It's difficult for society to research this issue
as I think everyone realizes.

In general actual scientists won't touch this
subject with a 50 foor pole; while self
described occultists of various flavors
tend to have their minds made up completely
and religious people run around screaming
'demons!!'.

These are some of the big reasons we are
'trapped' as a species.

I must say one positive thing about the
Islamic perspective; at least it is correctly
noted that these beings/forces are on a
light to gray to dark scale...just like all
other living things.

I wish some maverick billionaire was intetested
in this research for humanities sake... I personally
believe this issue is actually solvable...

Kev

With your response, I guess it isn't much of a contribution, as the subject seems more than taboo….
I guess I approached it with quite a bit of naiveté, as I should have known, because I already know…if that makes any sense.

So, I guess I apologize. It's just that for all the great thinking done around these parts, it's frustrating when you know where the doorway is and what's on the other side, and how to get there…and all that implies. But we can't do anything. I hate that.

As for the billionaire comment, I don't think it's that they aren't interested. I think what is stopping the rest of us, stops them, as well. They like being healthy. For my part, I guess I put less and less emphasis on that, as it seems I've already sacrificed my health, anyway.
tetra
edit on 25-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

What do you mean by "they like being healthy"?

Are you intimating that the "men in black" or the
"control loop" will use direct force" if anyone
actually gets too close?

If that us your point then we must wonder
why Vallee and Keel were not 'mugged'?

But of course neither (apparently) got close
enough to form a deep enough societal
reaction.

Kev

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
No, no never, ever direct, well, anything, for that matter, much less force. Goodness, no. That's why we have terminology that seems duplicitous, on the face of it, oxymorons in use: non-lethal weaponry, directed energy weaponry…..which the victims cannot prove as not a visible hand, nor finger is ever laid on them, or seem pointing at them, so as to make absolutely nothing seemingly direct, whatsoever. And though it may be immediately non lethal, one would wish they were dead when hit with it, and hit with it over a sustained period definitely would result in one's death, but because the nature of what we're speaking of is indirect, and doesn't kill immediately, can't be visualized, etc….well, I'm sure you get my point without my going on and on.

As for Vallee and Keel, both kept and cultivated important associations; those they associate with which have the power to protect them, need them both to some degree. And that's just the way the real world works. And really, I don't see either as challenging huge economic enterprises or railing against such…..like television, for instance, and what challenging an enterprise that is so much of the socioeconomic strata foundation would mean to both their careers, and well, livelihood. Having said that, I think "livelihood" is a very pertinent word, in this context….
tetra

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not really...
There are the realms of the unseen...
Which is usually just for Angels & Jinn...

When someone passes over they are questioned on their righteousness until further notice...
Then on Judgement Day they will receive their reward or punishment...
It's heavily debated what happens between Death & Judgement Day but it's not too popular to think spirits/ghosts roam amongst us...

However it is debatable as with the realms of the unseen!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Hello Charlie:

This is fascinating:

When someone passes over they are questioned on their righteousness until further notice...
Then on Judgement Day they will receive their reward or punishment...
It's heavily debated what happens between Death & Judgement Day but it's not too popular to think spirits/ghosts roam amongst us...

That period between is quite heavily debated, isn't it. I think exploring that in depth gives many cause to even wonder about their current state of being, as in these planes of existence can sometimes seem to blend and collapse into one another, the lines blurring, so that it becomes hard to tell where one stops and the other begins. When this happens, one wonders which realm they are inhabiting. And if we can be inhabiting more than one plane at the same time, we may not be as alive, in a textbook sense, strictly, as we assume we are. Or, perhaps, the very nature of being alive may not be what we thought it was.
regards,
tetra

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Interesting. I have only read a few replies. But I wanted to add this thought before I get distracted by other thoughts. Mayne the electromagnetic activity doesn't harm them, but gives them power, or gives them a medium upon which to manifest more easily and to have greater physical effects in our realm. Maybe they always hated us but now they have more of an ability to act against us. Maybe not all of them are against us. Who knows? Thanks for starting this thread.

I think it's possible that they need us to manifest physically, and this is a large part of why they seem, often to hate us.
JMHO…
tetra

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have a theory along these lines. What If the negative things we do (to each other and the planet) send out "waves" of energy. This energy could accumulate and cause all types of strange behavior. Some cultures say that its the spirit world that creates our "reality". If so, we have been messing things up pretty good.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

That period between is quite heavily debated, isn't it. I think exploring that in depth gives many cause to even wonder about their current state of being, as in these planes of existence can sometimes seem to blend and collapse into one another, the lines blurring, so that it becomes hard to tell where one stops and the other begins.

As a Sunni Muslim it's not really in our best interest in an Islamic sense to second guess or determine what Allah has kept to himself... as with the realms of the unseen!

But, my friend, I think if you search Sufism they're much more afterlife and spiritually inclined & would probably have a broader/more in depth hypothesis as to what awaits...

Personally I believe in spirits...
But I also believe that they'd be quite busy introducing others who have passed on to the spiritual side of things than interfering with this realm...
Which predominantly consists of Angels sent to spread the message to us..
& Jinn who also spread the message of God... Or dabble in the darker side of life!

Bless you tetra!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It is said that they're only as powerful as we allow them to be...
& a fair share of Jinn hold a lot of animosity towards humans... that's been the way since they first fell out of favour...
Iblis refused to bow to Humans as a creation on Gods command, feeling that they were superior his followers refused to do so as well and they became the fallen...

It's also fair to say that a lot of Jinn are helpful too!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

SORRY op but I thought the "militant" line in Islam was moderates were mostly SUFI and the rest were Sunni and Shia it is VITAL we learn to separate the bad from the good here.LIVES depend on BOTH SIDES trusting I think,but you have Taquia and WE have the CIA,BANKERS,POLITICIANS and many scared people who are capable of lashing out with too much power.
Our value of human life has spared a great deal of people and we don't need misunderstandings making it worse.

The lies are death,and nothing but.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I wish I had more experience of what your assertion that they can be helpful. Perhaps I've had such experience, but do not remember, to be fair to Djinn. But Jinn have not been particularly fair with me, I have to say. My experiences with them have been mostly pretty awful….

I used to see them quite regularly as a child. It was a rather regular occurrence. Of course at first, my parents thought I was crazy. But when taking a trip, and my knowing some details about a particular place and the people that had lived there, and then having independent corroboration of that through people who lived in the town, presently, my parents realized there was some real foundation to what I was seeing….

You know, Charlie, you just helped me to realize the jinn were, indeed, helping me, then. For if that hadn't happened that way, in Colorado, when I was a child, everyone would have thought I was plumb crazy……which is to say, there isn't that much wrong with that, and in fact, I may be, anyway…..lol

But it may have saved me from lots of pills and a tight white binding jacket…..
Thanks, so much….

tetra

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I wish I had more experience of what your assertion that they can be helpful. Perhaps I've had such experience, but do not remember, to be fair to Djinn. But Jinn have not been particularly fair with me, I have to say. My experiences with them have been mostly pretty awful….

Most interactions with Jinn will be malevolent for a number of reasons...
Numbers mainly...
For every Human there is said to be thousands of Jinn...
Not including the personal Jinn, or Qareen that is born with you...
This Qareen will know your life story & background...
Often they will portray family members and be mischievous!
Some take it to further extremes & this is when the Qareen will switch allegiance back to you to defend you, like a sibling would...

Personally, like yourself, most of the time it's been malevolent and stressful interference from Jinn...
But I've heard the voice of the Arch Angel Michael, have for several years even before I converted and soon realised after reading the Quran that the Angel Michael is important to Islam...
So that's my guardian so to speak...
But he has told me of helpful Jinn such as the Qareen and others who still obey Allah...

Sorry to digress!

You know, Charlie, you just helped me to realize the jinn were, indeed, helping me, then. For if that hadn't happened that way, in Colorado, when I was a child, everyone would have thought I was plumb crazy……which is to say, there isn't that much wrong with that, and in fact, I may be, anyway…..lol

Lol... Well you seem fine to me my friend...
& I'm glad things worked out...
It was likely Jinn who interfered...bombarding your community to show what you were going through!
I've noticed that Angels only really come forth with a message rather than to battle other Entities!

edit on 25-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

My understanding of your post is that you feel the differences will cause turmoil among communities...
As has occurred with the sectarian violence over the years!

Sunnis are the original, Shia, Sufi and Wahhabi Muslims among other sects have interpreted things differently and it has lead to tension...on all sides to be fair!
Much like Catholicism was original Christianity until Protestantism came along and a divide was used to conquer...we know what happened there...

It's a very similar story!

I for one hope it all ceases and we can live peacefully even with our differences!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Your explanation of the Qareen is quite like what witchcraft calls "familiars." They follow you from birth to death, and into your next reincarnated life. They are your shadow. Sometimes, it is said they trick usually the mother, sometimes father or both, into the mother preferring the familiar over the actual genetically related child. Then the take the child's place in the family, eventually becoming a sibling…..and still preferred by the family over the real relational child…..

I've read this. It quite reminds me of my own situation within my family….sad, but true. The saddest part is thinking this crap follows you throughout every life you live….

anyway, take care. I so enjoy your comments on any thread, I must say. You are extremely well-read and educated.
tet

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Thank you tetra my friend, I've always enjoyed your input as well...
A friend request is on the way!
Have a good evening 😁👍

Bless you!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In my personal opinion this post has gone so far off the tracks
as to no longer be useful. So I'm going to unsubscribe from it.

If anyone has a great idea about electromagnetic radiation
and unusual phenomenon, by all means send me a PM.

Also worth nothing, that when "scare marks" as they are called
are put around a word such as I did with "Jinn" that in fact
the discussion is not about actual Jinn, but the real phenomenon
confused with what some people call "Jinn".

Perhaps I should have been more clear about that --- live and learn
I guess.

Thanks one and all for participating.

Kev

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
nm
edit on 25-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join