It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Jinn" and Electromagnetic Pollution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

In short you are more then you may perceive and as you continue to transition the phases of life and death within existence you may be able to more understand that of what you seek to understand now.

Other beings may have already done so and travel between there and here due to experiences over periods. Some may need craft some may not.

You are observing yourself if all are we and interpreting it as new energy when it may just be energy like you just further on in existence...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've seen a blue orb but only once.

It was during a week long electricity shortage, so this could coincide that they dislike other electromagnetic sources.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

In short you are more then you may perceive and as you continue to transition the phases of life and death within existence you may be able to more understand that of what you seek to understand now.

Other beings may have already done so and travel between there and here due to experiences over periods. Some may need craft some may not.

You are observing yourself if all are we and interpreting it as new energy when it may just be energy like you just further on in existence...

The 'future' may be golden for us little human creatures.. but we need to
survive our 'early atomic era' like they would have said in Star Trek.. and
for us.. this includes the 'test' of learning to share our planet with these
EM critters in a responsible manner.

Kev

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

It was during a week long electricity shortage, so this could coincide that they dislike other electromagnetic sources.

How large, bright, close, was the orb? Was it psychoactive?
Did it have variations of pattern within it?

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I see what you mean. Maybe need update radar systems that can hide the attract disrupt signals or place a filter like antenna or antenna array that can absorb the frequency that would cause attraction but still leave radar and other emitting devices usable...

edit on 8/10/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I see what you mean. Maybe need update radar systems that can hide the attract disrupt signals or place a filter like antenna or antenna array that can absorb the frequency that would cause attraction but still leave radar and other emitting devices usable...

Humans have choked the great lakes with microscopic plastic refuse and the oceans...
if we can't be responsible with our plastic refuse.. I'm not holding my breath on
're-adjusting our military radars' and other EM sources, to be considerate to hypothetical
EM creatures anytime soon, unfortunatley

But like the thought!

Kev

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Many are EM creature in many ways including you hopefully those hypothetical EM are not us attracting to us... Interesting thread

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I do agree with AnuTyr view on how the Jinn are being viewed in the thread. They are nothing more then esoteric, as well as taboo to their own specific culture, which in the Jinn case is Islam. And should not be viewed as realistic creatures. Maybe in some way, the Islamic believe of the Jinn do connect with Ufo's and other phenomenon, no different then the pseudo believe of aliens being angels and demons in the bible.

What I also find surprising in some of the mythical creature debates, is how alot a parallel variations are dropped.

However, one thing about cultures that made these books, is that they weren't really healthy or sane. Not saying they were schizophrenic, but they were definitely paranoid, with loads of anxiety and ignorance in those rocky times.

Also, the mind is powerful thing, and could form some powerful hallucinations if allowed, or better yet, not calmed(reducing entropy). A commenting voice inside the head, could very well be the subconscious, acting on it own, reflecting what the main host wants to think, or is thinking subconsciously. Could have the voice of an angel, to the having the horrifying whisper of a demon.

I had an incident, where I had suffered an "Auditorial lucid-psychosis", and I knew they were no more then shadows, or mirrors of how I thought, or even felt for that matter.

As for mythical creatures, I do see the parallels, but I also see the lucidness behind it most of it. Even gets to my imagination sometimes. And now it my greatest enemy, to my spirituality.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I love the link KPB, great idea's from the writer. Here's what i think (currently) about the Jinn (Greys).

1. THE JINN- The initial light seen in the sky could be the actual being i.e Essential Fire etc. The person observing the light put's his imagination into action and creates whatever is in his mind, either consciously or unconsciously. The being takes the form of the persons idea. The being is actually becomes a MIRROR for the subject observing.

2. CRASHED DISKS- People having been conditioned to believe in crashed disks, they then appear in reality. Apparently in some religious texts etc. people create their own reality, therefore the disks confirm their ideas, reinforcing their beliefs.

3. TECHNOLOGY- It appears that certain UFO sightings appear that mimic the next technological leap ahead . Through shared consciousness when a certain amount of people see and believe then the shared consciousness would also include Scientists, Aviation Experts etc.

I think basically the Jinn act as a mirror to mankind. They are deceptive because we are deceptive. Maybe they mutilate because we mutilate other species. Maybe they experiment on us because we experiment on other species. Maybe they lie because we are liars. A MIRROR.

I personally believe we are in the age of Kali Yuga. We have come to the stage where we unleash electromagnetism and let in the Demons. It says somewhere in the Bible that God unleashes the Devil every now and again, why? Why would God let this happen?

Well i believe it is for our own good. There have been many Kali Yugas before where technology has been destroyed and the people of that time have evolved to different spiritual level. Then it starts again afresh with a whole new world full of souls that need this experience to advance.

I believe it works this way. We are almost ready to advance spiritually but we need to experience the worst aspects of ourselves. The state of the World just now confirms that that we are in a dreadful state. Greed . Poverty, Hate, Lust, you name it, we have it. The Jinn will become more prominent until we realize that they are a MIRROR. They are showing us what we have become! They are actually here to teach us(whether they realize it or not).

It says in the Bible that God unleashes the Devil now and again. Well he does, they are here! But they are here for our own good. This is it. This is the point where we must realize what we have become and change. Not tomorrow, not in a few days but now1! It is our time to advance via the Kali Yuga. This is our time.

I read a thread on ATS once where someone was purporting to be from the Illuminate and putting forward the proposition that it is for our own good. These events must come to pass. We must wake up. We must go forward. When we go forward the Jinn will be behind us. The new souls that come to Earth will have to deal with the Jinn, same way we will. We will be there to help. No doubt as some previous Earth souls are helping us now.

God Bless.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Boy, I've been missing out, just noticed the thread. Tagging it so I can come back as the concept of the Jin is very appealing and would explain much.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
you give undo credence to Jinn...of the Aladin & Sinbad meme fame

the joker/trickster was wayyyyy before the Arabian Nights fad of the 1950s

LOKI is one example.... but there are even more ancient trickster entities composed of Spirit material or being present in the form of a Myth.... instead of the low resonance physical matter which makes up the Natural Lifeforms in this physical world sphere

Magic can conjure 'Elementals' which are Jinn or whatever name you want to give these supernatural entities

that is an offshoot from Alchemy...followed by the dark-side Alchemists

UFOs being EM energy packets is very old news... I reckon it was back in the late 1950s- early 1960s that I happened on that hypothesis when delving into the mysterious world of Majic, etc
edit on th31140770272910322014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Well I concur with your points 1,2,3.
As for the rest, it comes from the Control Loop Entity in my opinion.
Please don't be 'hurt' by that opinion.. as you've seen I certainly have
people who make the same claim for some of what I write..

It's HARD to pick out what's true from the morass of self-deception
looping back into self-deception. I have nothing but compassion
for anyone who tries to pick through the mine-field.

In my opinion, and it's been a hard thing to come to it... but in my
opinion ANY anthropomorphization of the laws of physics is DEADLY
TOXIC and plays into the hands of the Control Loop Entity.

I know that people want to lazily throw around 'good' and 'evil'
and other favorite concepts.. but these concepts are all
semantically corrupted and fairly null and void.

I can be kind to another person or animal, without inventing an
elaborate philosophical framework to support it..

I can do what is 'life affirming' without having to staple 5,000
years of deceptive programming from the Control Loop Entity
onto it.

Nothing imprisons us more readily or completely than concepts..

Once we believe in 'good' or 'evil' or 'god' or 'the devil' or whatever
variant we fall prey to, we have in fact 'sold our soul' to the powers
that be... and NONE of them are 'good'. None.

I know it sucks. But to maximize the invisible fence that keeps
humans prisoner to the endless cycle of insanity, it was necessary
to corrupt ALL spirituality and religion.. and even some of science.

Can't we be 'good' without all the baggage? Can't we live with
integrity and kindness and honesty, without 'selling our souls'
to deceptive electromagnetic entities?

We can.... trust me on this...

My 4 cents.

Kev

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I don't give a crap about Jinn... I give no credence to archons
or demons.. or whatever.. it's just a metaphor for a phenomenon
and someone's good idea about radar and EM fields. That's all.

My own observations go back 7,000 + years and tie in more closely
with physics and biology than mysticism. Just a conversation
starter ya know... from an interesting link.

I ALWAYS applaud someone's good thinking, regardless of metaphor.

Kev

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just adding a little to the topic of the Jinn.

In Islam, Jinns are a different creation of God. Like humans they have free will. Before humans were created, Jinns were living on the earth for 1000's of years. Among one of them was Iblees, he was a righteous jinn that worshipped God for a very long time. God elevated his rank until he was at the same rank of the angels. When God created Adam, he ordered all of his angels and Iblees to bow to Adam, but because of his arrogance, Iblees refused. God cursed Iblees to Hell, but Iblees asked God permission to live until the day of Judgement, so God postponed his punishment. Iblees's goal is to lead as much people astray as he can.

So in Islam there are good and bad jinn, like humans. The bad jinns, and humans are called Shaitan. This is one thing most people (including muslims) are not aware of, not all jinns are bad. Jinns can appear in the form of a human, an animal, and other things. And there are many different kinds of jinns with different abilities. They can see us, we cant see them (unless they make themselves visible to us). Some animals can see jinns though. They live much longer lives than us, some can live for tens of thousands of years.

Most of the unseen phenomenons, such as ghosts, aliens, 'demon' possession (jinns can posses humans), black magic, etc can be attributed to the jinns.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Datadayne
Just adding a little to the topic of the Jinn.

In Islam, Jinns are a different creation of God. Like humans they have free will. Before humans were created, Jinns were living on the earth for 1000's of years. Among one of them was Iblees, he was a righteous jinn that worshipped God for a very long time. God elevated his rank until he was at the same rank of the angels. When God created Adam, he ordered all of his angels and Iblees to bow to Adam, but because of his arrogance, Iblees refused. God cursed Iblees to Hell, but Iblees asked God permission to live until the day of Judgement, so God postponed his punishment. Iblees's goal is to lead as much people astray as he can.

So in Islam there are good and bad jinn, like humans. The bad jinns, and humans are called Shaitan. This is one thing most people (including muslims) are not aware of, not all jinns are bad. Jinns can appear in the form of a human, an animal, and other things. And there are many different kinds of jinns with different abilities. They can see us, we cant see them (unless they make themselves visible to us). Some animals can see jinns though. They live much longer lives than us, some can live for tens of thousands of years.

Most of the unseen phenomenons, such as ghosts, aliens, 'demon' possession (jinns can posses humans), black magic, etc can be attributed to the jinns.

Yes, a good point, if we are to remain within the Islamic system.

This post was not actually about Jinn.. just using those as a metaphor.. but yes
we can examine various sources of the metaphor and see if there is something
we can learn from it, or research.

Really.. most 'humans' and 'animals' tend more towards 'average' than 'exception'
for either 'good' or 'evil'. But as they say about humans, "everyone lies" probably
applies to quite a few beings of many different kinds.

Kev

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I hesitated to get sucked into this thread, but then decided a differing viewpoint is needed for those open to the info.

This is a very complicated Universe with many layers and many different things going on – this can also be said for the UFO/Abduction phenomena.

I do not belong to any organized religion – need to get that out of the way.

The Jinn or Djinn pre-date Islam. You can find stories of the Djinn not only in the Mid-East, Northern Africa, & India, but in China & Japan. The Djinn are considered a parallel life form. Some Djinn have an interest in their spiritual evolution and are good & helpful to humans. Other, more common Djinn can be mischievous pranksters – some can be downright inimical to man. It’s very easy to mistake Djinn for something demonic.

Djinn are shapeshifters that can appear in human or animal form or even pose as inanimate objects (they’re often portrayed as parasols or umbrellas with a single eye in Japanese art or cartoons). They can appear & disappear at will. They can have a very real effect on the physical or material plane. If one were to touch you, you could feel it.

I believe some “Fairies” are Djinn. Other “Fairies” are subtle or Astral “nature spirits” involved in protecting & growing plants (see literature on Findhorn). See the W.Y. Evans-Wentz classic “The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries.”

I strongly suspect that the “allies” Carlos Castaneda wrote about were Djinn.

To complicate matters, Astral entities are also real – some are or have been human, others have never been human.
The Astral Universe is larger than the physical universe and permeates & encompasses it. It’s on a higher frequency (a different channel) than the material. Some humans can see Astral entities (also known as the etheric double (if the host is living), ghosts (if the physical body is dead), angels, and demons).

I believe some UFO/Abduction phenomena are created by Djinn. (Yes, I believe Djinn are real.) Could Djinn be plasma entities? That’s an interesting idea – I’m open to it.

I also have NO doubt some UFO’s have a physical reality. I have NO doubt that ET’s created humans by using their DNA to jump start the evolution of an Earth hominid. The “Master Race” is not human.

Electro-magnetic (EMF) pollution is a fact of contemporary life.

Some believe electricity provides an energy source for Astral beings, making it easier for them to manifest on the physical plane – which translates into increased ghost or poltergeist activity.

Bottom-line: an explanation for the UFO/Abduction phenomena is not a simple “either or” proposition.

In other words, not ALL UFO/Abduction phenomena can be explained away by the “ EDH (Extra Dimensional Hypothesis) or even the UTD (Ultra-dimensional Hypothesis -- fellow residents of our planet).”

Some UFO/Abduction phenomena are real on the physical or material plane and involve Extra-Terrestrials.

AV

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks,

Kev

It was about 16-18 inch in diameter, semi transparent, about 4-10 feet away.
It seemed to be aware of it's surroundings however it could freely go trough the walls.
No variations.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I've always been fascinated by the association of the chemical Sulfur (Sulphur - UK spelling) with evil and lucifer.
In its native form, sulfur would form a crown shaped ring with eight atoms. There's nothing mystical about the atomic weight (16 = 8 protons/8 neutrons), or spectral absorption/emission lines.

For whatever reason, your "crown shaped ring with eight atoms" suddenly brought the image of the eight pointed star to my mind. The eight pointed star is the symbol of ogdoadic magick (Aurum Solis). Interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks,

Kev

It was about 16-18 inch in diameter, semi transparent, about 4-10 feet away.
It seemed to be aware of it's surroundings however it could freely go trough the walls.
No variations.

Thanks... a simple descriptive report rather than a wall of metaphysics text..
very nice.

I'd love to hear many many more reports like yours.. with more detail if possible.

Kev

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Thanks for your response..

I see what appears to be bits of various traditions indwelling your
world-view and that's ok.. you are somewhat open-minded and
curious it appears... I'd call those bits 'corruption' from the
'Control Loop Entity' but as we've co-evolved with these critters
(which I liken to stomach bacteria in some cases) it's rather
inevitable!

Anybody can quote other traditions, but to cast off all that
baggage and do direct research isn't for the faint of heart.

I half-way agree with half of whats you wrote, and some of what
you wrote makes me really queasy (the race stuff... that's really
bad Ju Ju).. but my question is this:

Can you propose some narrow thing with which to form a
testable hypothesis? Even a good hypothesis, like with 'Radar'
from that original authors link was really appreciated.

I feel (could be wrong) that you like your current world-view, and do
not actually wish to discuss much / argue, and possibly expose your
certainties to uncertainty... sorry if this observation is wrong or rude.

If that's true, I can certainly understand that perspective.. 90% of what
I hear or read is pure DREK in my opinion, and only a few authors and
researchers (Vallee/Keel/Mr. Gut) get me excited to discuss this stuff.
But sometimes I'm very pleasantly surprised by some poster... and nobody
died and made me the second coming either.. I can just speak for myself.

Thanks,

Kev

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join