It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The "Jinn" and Electromagnetic Pollution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
a reply to: AnuTyr

It's most likely these are conflicting personalities, Or weird chemical triggers in the brain acting up with hallucinations.

As I stated in my first reply, I have schizophrenia(undifferentiated type) & it has nothing to do with split/multiple personality disorders!!!

I only mention the schizophrenic thing because this honestly does not help if they really think they are hearing voices and not just talking with themselves and getting carried away.

Again, unless you hear and see such voices and beings with not only your mind's eye, but also with the two optical organs we use daily, it's too complex to say "it's all a figment" or "over imagination"...

The voices I hear and beings I see have free will...
Will discuss a range of topics or interact with themselves ignoring the third party(schizophrenic)!!!
Or they will engage the third party on a string of subjects!!!

They're too intelligent to be a figment...
As an example, at times thy will answer questions with their opinion on a matter before you've finished asking...

Lastly you have to, as a schizophrenic, understand & recognise your own accent...
Because when I hear a ladies voice talking about a random topic with intelligence I know for certain it's not a split personality because I'm fully in control of my actions...

Lastly, lastly, lastly, they often talk over each other!!!

I've calculated that I hear another voice every 15 seconds per day...
Which is 5000+ voices...
I certainly don't have 500 personalities... I barely have 1

Peace Anu!!!
edit on 9-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 9-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:10 PM
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hmmm... re: the cancer rates... that very well could be. If you have a moment, posting a graphic representation might be helpful... or linking to one. Although I'm unsure as to any true concept of 'Ley Lines,' there are certainly places more prone for appearances by these things, for whatever reason.

Whatever one calls these things... and they might well be various things and not just one class of "thing" ... they exist. It's just so difficult as we don't have the knowledge to measure them yet... all we have are reports and glimpses of varying degrees of worth.

The comments re: schizophrenia is also worthy of note in that one shouldn't even bother with this borderline stuff if your own personal stability is in question... especially if you, yourself, are unsure of what's truly what. And that goes for most fringe studies... make sure you are stable and functional on some level before attempting it.

It drives perfectly healthy minds mad.

ETA and as far as the above description of personal schizophrenia, that "type" is a bit different from standard mind chem unbalance. There is a good book about an early 20th cent psychologist.. .Wickland I think... who wrote '30 Years Among the Dead' where people got info from these seemingly autonomous beings that they, themselves, were highly unlikely to get... old, dead languages for example.

edit on 8/9/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:36 PM
Djnn = Archons = "Demons"... Its all semantics

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:51 PM
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Great Thread

Why is this even in Skunk Works? Great respect for KPB and the Guts threads.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System
Have had this tab open for the last 6 months. Great work. Still look at it every few days.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:41 PM
I have heard of similar tales to the Jinn through Australian Aboriginal stories, small creatures that are tricksters.

In terms of the growing electromagnetic pollution here is a good documentary on it:

Electromagnetism is a core fundamental of energy and therefore life as well. The specifics do quickly become highly complex as different frequencies and intensities all intermix throughout our environment. As a general trend I would expect that growing electromagnetic pollution will have a similar influence on our lesser known aspects of life as it does on our more well known. This means that there are harmful effects towards energy based entities like jinn, ghosts, interdimensions and others. For example there are strong suggestions that radar has been used to shoot down UFO's.

As for exactly what kind of effects on what entities is difficult to say. Even amongst human individuals there is a vast array of electromagnetic hypersensitivity causes, weakness and symptoms. As our environment changes so does the life that inhabits it as it grows and adapts. One possibility to watch is energy based entities that are better able to feed off this growing electromagnetic pollution.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:03 PM
a reply to: The GUT

imho, we humans are 'hallucinating' every day

some of us 'hallucinate' so they can see 'something' that others cannot see.
and the rest of us 'hallucinate' so they cannot see what others can see.

although it is not scientific, the following link could be interesting for everyone:

edit on 9-8-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:27 PM

hi Kelly,

long time no see.

many world hypotesis could be true, if life experience is proven to be subjective
her world, his world, their world, its world, your world, my world, etc.

i can appear in somebody's world but i cannot be where she is and i can never experience what she experiences.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:36 AM

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: stormcell
I've always been fascinated by the association of the chemical Sulfur (Sulphur - UK spelling) with evil and lucifer.
In its native form, sulfur would form a crown shaped ring with eight atoms. There's nothing mystical about the atomic weight (16 = 8 protons/8 neutrons), or spectral absorption/emission lines.

But it is essential to life, and many organisms use it in many different chemical reactions. The only difference between Sulfur and other elements is that it can form over 30 different allotropes, second only to Carbon (diamond, graphite, fullerenes, nanotubes) and Selenium (polymeric rings up to 1000 atoms long). Could it be these schizophrenia of sulfur that makes it associated with evil, or it is just the fact that it turns into a blood-red liquid when melted?

In comparison, water turns into ice (many different crystalline forms), associated withJack Front and steam (a gas).
Iron and Carbon are associated with the underworld (perhaps due to volcanoes and Thor).
Selenium and Silver are associated with the Moon.

I like your thinking.. !

Perhaps we should examine so-called 'occult' or 'spiritual' materials in terms of oxidation
or reduction (gaining or losing electrons) reactions. I'm also very fascinated by the supposed
difference between cold wrought iron and steel... and what may or may not be involved.

Silver inhibits various enzymes with bacteria, causing them to dehydrate.

The only difference between wrought iron and steel is the carbon content

Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon (0.1% to 0.25%) content in contrast to cast iron (2.1% to 4%), and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag up to 2% by weight. The carbon in typical steel alloys may contribute up to 2.1% of its weight.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:39 AM

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Another awesome link. I love the:

Say we think of Schrödinger’s Cat: a sealed box inside of which we have a cat in a quantum superposition of “awake” and “asleep.” (No reason to kill the cat unnecessarily.)

This type of discussion is why I lurked around ATS for years. I've always be interested in the UFO question but never enough to spend a huge amount of time on it. I'd jump in here to pick up my fix and leave.

Thanks for another great link.

I've gone most of a lifetime without anybody to talk about basics with.
I certainly enjoy a good conversation!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:50 AM

originally posted by: Baddogma
Very good idea for a thread and I haven't even read the links, yet.

Once people come to the realization that "energy beings" exist, and then note how they interact with us, these very serious questions naturally arise.

There is a whole universe to attempt to make sense of... and quite likely an infinite number of other universes, too, in which case terminology needs adjustment... as it used to be that "universe" meant the totality of reality... now it's 'multiverse' quite possibly.

There does seem to be a big joke that we humans are the butt of, but not in on. Call it the Control System, or whatever, to try to control and understand it... but it will melt away once again right at the cusp of understanding... again.

Not meaning to be a downer or to discourage delving into these matters... quite the opposite... but a few decades has taught me much about myself and other humans, but nothing about the ultimate nature of this thing or things.

There is NOTHING more slippery than 'truth.

But here is where 'seekers' often make their critical mistake.
They attempt to jump to the heart of the matter - to the
ultimate cause --- without spending a lot of time with the
phenomenology so that they can learn proximate causes.

For example if we just spend normally friendly time with the
'control loop entity' before trying to turn it into cosmic
good or cosmic evil (which doesn't exist), then slowly
over time we will learn proximate causes... over time we
can cobble together proximate causes into very good
hypothesis of ultimate causes.

Nobody smells roses anymore.... they are too busy trying
to force their opinion down everyone's throat on the
Internet! This short circuits the data collection phase..

I also like to keep in mind that once we learn ultimate
Truth - life will suck. We will know our place in the
Universes, and that is very uncomfortable! At least
until we get used to it and remember our sense of

Let's pretend for a minute that say I know a bit more
about the nature of things than you might assume..
what a 'bummer' it would be for me.. I couldn't
reveal too much, or I might depress everyone..
Imagine how it might be for actual 'advanced beings'!

It's just like Arthur C. Clarke in this must read book:
Childhood's End

Yes, we have crapped up the EM spectrum so to speak
and corrupted the 'Control Loop Entity'; but at a
certain level there seems to be a protective element;
we keep hammering away at 'it' to 'reveal itself'.. and
we might not like the ultimate truth that would be

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:03 AM

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
This is weird as over the last couple of weeks I've been thinking the same, the human harnessing of electricity may have actually created the orbs/jinn. Sure they are recorded through our written history, but are we creating them today through our use of electricity in ever increasing numbers. We need to get to the bottom of this as I'm convinced the jinn/orbs and the leylines they travel along may be areas of increased cancer rates

One of the things I've noticed is that so-called 'chakras' are in fact orb entities
sucking energy out of our neuronal junctions, of both neurons, neuropeptides
and other nano-scale structures in our bodes (wave guides); but we've been living
with the little buggers for so long, that they are like bacteria in our stomach.

Of course the spiritual and religious people HATE me when I talk this way. But
that's tough sheiss. Most people, ESPECIALLY 'spiritual and religious people'
are fast asleep in a dream created by these entities that feed on them

Now it's the people who believe that they have 'chakras' who feed them the
worst.. and thus that's one reason the 'entitites' have created hinduism,
taoism, and new age systems that teach people about chakras! When we
use our wills to 'grow our chakras', we are actually increasing the size of
a feeding entity at that location. THIS was my 'great realization' a while
back that blew my mind.. and the better the visualization, the better
the feeding.. that's why originally there were all these 'petals' and 'deities'
and such that were supposed to be visualized to 'open a chakra'. All that
visualization makes the energy transfer more real..

There --- I know this sounds paranoid, but I suspect that at times during
history, people would be killed for sharing things like this.. and 'this' is
a far higher truth than you'd ever learn at the very highest levels of ANY
secret mystical school.

I desire good discussion.. and would like a group of people to seriously
research issues involved with this topic.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:29 AM

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Great Thread

Why is this even in Skunk Works? Great respect for KPB and the Guts threads.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System
Have had this tab open for the last 6 months. Great work. Still look at it every few days.

I thought that I would be taking this to the even more 'lunatic fringe' in the minds
of many. Since I can laugh at myself and see myself from the point of view of more
traditional intellects, I thought this was the place.. but if others think this topic
should be moved elsewhere .. i'm fine with that... this is not 'my thread'; I'm just
another participant.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:33 AM

originally posted by: Psykotik
Djnn = Archons = "Demons"... Its all semantics

But we need to strip the good/evil hysteria out of it..
It's the 'good/evil' hysteria that is at the root of the

In certain esoteric systems, some 'spirits' (bundles of
semi-autonomous EM energy' are interacted with,
but the students are sternly warned to not pollute
it with their opinions about good and evil.. as it's
those opinions that corrupt the originally innocent

humans are the original creators of most 'demons'.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:37 AM
a reply to: kwakakev

I appreciate your input.. I love calm discussion on the phenomenon..
not born of imprinting from mysticism/spirituality/religion/overly-
reductionist science.

I think this thread could make real progress on this topic, that is
seldom seen.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
a reply to: dodol

Yup. Been a while

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:50 AM
a reply to: stormcell

IF.. we go with Mr. Gut's observation that (gosh this sounds crazy!) that
'electrons' themselves, at least in some circumstances appear
'sentient' as in 'sentient plasmas' then the question would be why
the ancients thought that certain materials were mystical or at least
were not harmful to mystical processes... in other words historically
'cold wrought iron' was considered to be non-disruptive to 'magic'
but carbon steel was considered to be disruptive.

So the question would be what is it about the materials in carbon
steel that would be 'disruptive', presumably to free electron flow
or something to do with the flow or electrons or EM fields..

I view this materials angle to have value for this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM

Humans are taught that they possess a Soul/Spirit/Internal energy depending on the outside observers description. With this in mind it expresses how much about the total human make up is Objectively understood... or not.

Could another CREATOR Creation be also in possession of Soul/Spirit/Internal energy?
And if so can ANY in possession of Soul/Spirit/Internal energy when transitioning the phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE become what you OP describe as ENERGY beings now due to your perception level of Awareness from this felt LIFE side of existence... Felt because who, objectively knows which side(s) are more relevant then the other IF AWARENESS is present on either side of the phases of life and death within Existence...

-@ times its considered how much of the food intake is from once living creatures, so relaying on nonliving tissue to live? or survive.

There are powerful beings that can cause others to manifest what they think is reality. Humans can do it somewhat now w/ certain sciences.

-So from here you interpret energy beings that may have once been in the same living phase as you (or human/other) and from there they may be in more direct experience exposure of Objective reality / Eternity?

AWARE, due to recognizing more objective reality as have crossed over and may view you as a upcoming transitioners.
Some may even try to help you from offsetting so much CREATOR Creation HUMAN Soul/Spirit/Internal energy FROM MASS DEATH WAR DECEPTIONS etc.
Others may instigate...

Either benevolent or malevolent "some" may have to formulate Travel devices between the boundaries from there to reach here, which may account for some EDH UTDH
& ETH observations.

(some may not require travel devices and can travel within their own energy fields but 1 would think they have more experiences is the reason for them to be able to go w/ travel device)
Many ancients hypothesized how to crossover and sometimes come back (what pulled them to even think like that)?

ETH Other(s) observable universe STAR - DIMENSIONAL craft and inhabitants may also be observed within this side of the perceived life side boundaries or observable universe. What if observed on the other side as well? or in the un-observable realm from this perspective. Un-observable because why in human form on this side you cannot fully perceive beings & activity on that side.
But they may have a understanding more of Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY.

Think -Star gate tech/weapons or travel tech w/ human energy
or transitioning of human energy to HEAVEN or HELL like locations, inhabited -Conspiracy or Religious Data

Again which perspective is more relevant?

These craft may carry inhabitants = to or @times present in the LIFE and DEATH phase human/other observe them within. But the technology of the craft as well as the Environment suits they who inhabit may be manifested within may be capable of interacting with both sides of what this level of awareness permitted of existence is known... They may be primarily from there. EDH UDH manifested into ETH depending. Depending for some may not be EDH UTDH and are ETH related to this realm of existence barrier.

Explaining observable universal and how some parts are not observable or understood from one perspective until further experience is made (transitions).

And how some more experienced (elder) may be able to understand from their experienced perspective awareness level being higher from being here where you understand from in their past to where they went and are now. This is possibly permitting further understanding through experiences - transitioning periods, more objective reality.
Also how they may have a more understanding of HUMAN CREATOR Creation Soul/Spirit/Internal energy as well as other Living & transitioning CREATOR Creations...

These mentioned CREATOR Creation jinn hypothesized within the OP as Tricksters or however perceived may have interactive capabilities with EM energy especially if they are more CORE inhabitants closer to the inner EM field of the sphere. Does this mean that human distributed EM wave energy is causing them harm, 1 is not sure if so perhaps they would respond in ways to alert humanity of the interference and disruptions.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
List of Radars

I was thinking about the very common observation that 'UFOs' often fly around military
bases and nuclear sites. Now the 'common wisdom' is that this promotes the Military
black ops type of scenario.

I totally and completely disagree.. except in the case of of military/possible breakaway
groups which are seeking to simulate UFOs for psyop reasons... but this thread doesn't
focus on that possibility.

It has been noted that perhaps the 'UFOs' are attracted to the nuclear material or
care about nuclear weaponry. I mostly disagree with this... though of course
it's possible that some isotope could be a beta (electron) emitter.. but we are
awash in electron emitters --- so I don't find this theory very credible.

But what I DO find credible, explains both the nuclear sites and the more generic
military sites.

I'm postulating that nearly ALL military and nuclear sites have radar installations
of some type.. and probably have microwave links as well.

I think our 'UFOs' are attracted to Radar sites in particular.. as they broadcast..
Microwaves are more point to point and would draw less attention.

Perhaps if these 'entities' exist as we surmise they do.. that they have now gotten
more accustomed to radar and and other EM we generate, and are now in fact
feeding on radar... Radar does in fact penetrate quite far in the atmosphere
and into space.. and at that range, perhaps it's "yummy" and not 'hurtful" like
up close. Perhaps our 'little friends" are constantly flying around our atmosphere
DINING... maybe that's their primary focus... and maybe why we are seeing them
so often now compared to earlier times..

Now.. before humans had invented all these EM generating technologies, there
would have been few sources for our friends to 'feed on'. But as discussed in
other threads, humans DO in fact generate many types of EM. Human-generated
EM is not very strong.. but maybe it didn't have to be.

Perhaps our 'friends' have always been attracted by the apparent 'intelligence'
involved with human EM fields.. maybe it's like a drug high for them.. Also
perhaps 'Radars' are like a MASSIVE 'rush' to them. Perhaps it's like a salt lick
for animals.. various animals will keep eating the salt until they die..

So I doubt that our 'friends' actually NEED all the human-generated and
human technology-invented EM to simply live.. but it must be quite
a drug trip for them... and might well boost them significantly in various
quantitative and qualitative ways.

Now in occult lore (and personal experience) it's well known that 'entities'
get 'angry' if you stop feeding them... get irrational in fact.. so perhaps
much of the seemingly irrational behavior on the part of 'entities' is in
fact irrational in terms of say drug withdrawal.

Again.. as I've said for 2 year now.. I suspect there is a symbiotic relationship
between the 'critters' and living things, on multiple levels.. perhaps in fact
our rapid rise technologically was not just to meet our needs, but to meet
'their needs' as well.

Perhaps there is a 'technology faction' of such 'critters' who are 'hooked' on
Radar, etc, and perhaps there is an 'anti-technology faction' who dissaprove
and wish to simply keep sucking on the minor output (but Tasty!) of

The possible 'Radar Faction' would drive a planet to exhaustion, like we are
destroying our planets ecosystem and resources to the brink of ruin.. as
we do not have a good energy source yet... possibly we are caught between
democrat-like and republican-like factions of energy beings.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
Reminds me of the tether incident and the collection that surrounded it, in response to radar like attraction.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Welcome to the thread

Is there one very narrow thing you have to say, that can perhaps
help us to investigate the issues at hand? I know that I'm not one
to talk as I generate walls of text too..

Just asking for your favorite, most 'down to earth' and possibly
investigation-able concept.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>