It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Disease for De-Population

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Criteria:

1. Must be infectious, virulent and spread easily.

2. Must cull the elderly, already debilitated and chronically ill.

3. Must spare the young and healthy.

NOTES RE: IMMUNE RESPONSE

1. Virulent flu like H5N1, H7N9 and even H1N1, tends to put the immune system in overdrive - and the resulting cytokine storm kills young and healthy people. Those with already compromised immune systems are left alive, including the elderly, already debilitated and chronically ill. Evidence suggests such survivors are further compromised and become even more of a burden on their families and society.

2. The perfect infectious disease for depopulation will act to shut down the immune system. Those with already compromised immune systems will succomb, but those with healthy, vigorous immune systems will survive to work, be productive and serve the established economic system.

Does Ebola Meet the Criteria?

Standard Zaire Ebola does not - it does not spread easily enough, and tends to be far too virulent - but we really don't know enough about the current epidemic Zaire Ebola sub-clade. Everyone's quoting stats and data from past Zaire strain outbreaks, which obviously do not apply. However, based on the evolution and spread of this specific epidemic, it may fit the bill. We just do not know yet - and on a cautionary note, H1N1 swine flu started out by meeting the criteria, then shifted gears and started killing the young and healthy, and sparing the already compromised.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It frightens me that anyone would actually think this way.

The idea of planning a perfect disease to kill my fellow humans is creepy.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Me too, but to understand where things are going you have to at least try to understand the thinking processes of the controllers. As far as a perfect disease goes, it should actually keep you strong enough to dig your own grave and nuts enough to bury yourself in it just before you die.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/9.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

the controllers?? Anyway,why would they want to randomly de populate the country? They will need the slave labor in the FEMA camps

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

They would do a lot better if they offered to send people to space colonies with the stipulation that the colonists can form their own sovereign governments. The colonists could enter a contract to pay off the colony debt with off-world products and raw materials. Once paid, they can go about their lives without the corrupt politics of the home world to interfere with their progress. Expansion to new colonies would offer more space to immigrate off the earth.

Of course we are way behind in our exploration and utilization of outer space and we are way too entangled in the military-industrial complex to do something like this. I fear we may never do much more than destroy our home world and remain "prisoners of gravity" before we can exploit space to any degree.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat

the controllers?? ...why would they want to randomly de populate the country?

West Africa has HUGE mineral deposits just waiting to be extracted - but those pesky internal wars and uppity workers keep getting in the way. There be global corporations who want the path cleared. Also, as far as the rest of the world goes, they do not want it to be random - just to kill off the "useless eaters" - and bring more big bucks to Big Pharma for "treatments" and ye olde illusion of safety.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The Perfect Disease for De-Population

There will be an antivirus for "selected" individuals. How do you stack up with the competition?

ATS malcontents need not apply...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It is frightening, but history shows us repeatedly that governments have had laboratories dedicated to developing just this sort of thing. The losing side gets exposed, as the Germans and Japanese in WW2, the victors took the results of those experiments and continue the work today.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Well the best disease would be something like HIV but modified (IE make it airborne) so it could infect everyone in the world then lie dormant and harmless as long as you keep up a program of expensive treatment.

If you are rich or middle class then its no problem just take the treatment.

If you are poor but working then take the treatment (which I would keep at a price that those who are working can just about afford it along with food and shelter)

If you are poor and old without savings then game over.

If you have a child and cant support its treatment then game over.

If you lose your job and are therefore "useless" and cant afford treatment then game over

If you are disabled and cant afford treatment then game over.

I find the idea above repugnant by the way and morally wrong. But if I was to create a disease for depopulation that's how I would do it, make it a disease were only expensive treatment can save you.
edit on 9-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat
OP covered that... the young survive. Hard working young people for the FEMA camps, no dead weight.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I find the idea above repugnant by the way and morally wrong. But if I was to create a disease for depopulation that's how I would no it, make it a disease were only expensive treatment can save you.

Then it makes perfect sense to invest in the drug companies making the "medicine"...

Can you say....Smith-Kline? Bayer? Eli Lilly?

Capitalism at its most abhorrent ....
edit on 9-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: Metallicus

They would do a lot better if they offered to send people to space colonies with the stipulation that the colonists can form their own sovereign governments. The colonists could enter a contract to pay off the colony debt with off-world products and raw materials. Once paid, they can go about their lives without the corrupt politics of the home world to interfere with their progress. Expansion to new colonies would offer more space to immigrate off the earth.

Of course we are way behind in our exploration and utilization of outer space and we are way too entangled in the military-industrial complex to do something like this. I fear we may never do much more than destroy our home world and remain "prisoners of gravity" before we can exploit space to any degree.

Basically a good idea. Problem is though, space was privatized about a decade ago. Which means the corporations call the shots. They'll get there soon enough, and set up corporate colonies with company towns - when the health glitches can be covered up a bit better. Lots of guys will line right up for major cash, and won't know they've booked themselves into a substantially shorter lifespan spent with serious life-altering debilitation - and no right to sue, and no health coverage.

Problem is, something called "epigenetics" is a "Rapid Response System" for environmental changes that affect the human body. Space travel acceleration and de-acceleration, zero and low gravity all constitute changes that trigger major epigenetic responses - and result in chronic debilitating disease. The current medical focus is on overriding those epigenetic responses just enough to keep the grunts working. ...Another pesky little problem is that tests can screen for bacterial infections - but NOT retro- and latent viruses. Which means that when they flare up in space (which they will), they shed, and everybody's shedding virions "mate" with everyone else's and recombine and create new diseases. Some deadly. Which, when you're talking about a contaminated space ship or colony, is potentially a HUGE economic problem. ....No one in the space industry is too concerned about the laborers - just management and money - so with a little medical tweaking and a few major cover-ups, it'll all be sorted out and a bunch of uninformed idiots will get to go to space. Dontcha worry.

edit on 9/8/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well the best disease would be something ...(that) could infect everyone in the world then lie dormant and harmless as long as you keep up a program of expensive treatment.

.....if I was to create a disease for depopulation that's how I would do it, make it a disease were only expensive treatment can save you.

Exactly. S&

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It is the "useless" eaters that you want gone. Best way to target them is where they are at their weakest. Money.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is my candidate en.wikipedia.org... shocking when you see the figures of people who are infected

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

the controllers?? Anyway,why would they want to randomly de populate the country? They will need the slave labor in the FEMA camps

Why would they need slave labour in FEMA camps? Isn't much easier to just kill 90% off randomly and rebuild from there? You have to remember that the people who plan and control these things do so over generations and centuries, they are motivated by a common vision and goal. They don't expect that one quick improbable fix to occur or even be pushed into place and if a reset is required, as long as they are in control when the system reboots, it's all good.

I can rationalize the plan and debate it from either side, and if there wasn't the potential for mass murder, I would probably agree with it. However, my hands are stained quite enough and I don't need anything more on my conscience so I tend to chose to debate against the plan and support hope rather than despair.

Still, kill a few people, you're a murderer, kill a few billion, you're an emperor.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Pertinent although i would say that you couldnt understand them even if you tried because you dont "have" whats necessary to understand someone outside of the matrix. Objectively they are probably just following their free will. Freewill doesnt include subjective stuff such evil or good. Thats what it means being out of the human created matrix. There are no moral limitations, no barriers, this is real freedom. They know this, you dont, thats why they are allowed to continue in all impunity. There are no barriers, you just make them up.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Where we are today is the result of weak, bad goverment corrupted by psychopathic industrialists and bankers.

We are living in the world of their dreams eg in hell, bound up like turkeys financially and yet man y applaud when occasionally the so-called philanthropicpsychopath dedicates a rose or some pathetic nonsense to make them look good. Its done purely as a disguise so they can laugh at the stupidity of the applauders.
It does seem as though there has been some kind of pis--ng contest to make the worst infection disease to wipe out the undesirable and we are witnessing the return volley after aids and other efforts. Its who finances the labs that we should all be looking at.

Until we take our governments back for the people and stop the lobbying and blackmail that makes policy so useless as its too compromised towards private interests, diseases will pop up - which have all the marks of man-made interfering in nature.

The idea that creating diseases is fun for the elite is terrifying and so wasteful had that money been spent on something useful. When you go in for culling, can you be sure where the numbers will end - what if you don 't have enough plebs to do the work? All the rotten apples left with no one to look after them on the planet.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Much of the world today is either slowing down its population growth or going backwards. In Japan, China, Europe the population growth in those places are either stagnated or in the negative, and much of this is because the typical family model has changed. Many do not want the traditional family and/or find kids too expensive, unlike the past were kids were free labor on the farm, as example.

We are seeing it in America too, and many other counties with that same view of new family models, so that means that population grow is limited to a few places. When we look at Central/South America, India, Middle East and Africa we still see the traditional family model and also the desire to have big families. These are the places that one would find a pandemic if the virus was created to reduce population, these are the places where populations is packed together.

Wipe out 60% of these populations and you would not see Central/South America moving north, Africa moving into Europe, India moving all over, China culling their male population etc...This would be the logic behind the evil minds if they went this route.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Not 8+ billion.
Firepiston

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join