It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming about celebrities...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When I was a kid I dreamed I lived with the Beatles. All four of them. In that large flat from HELP. John said he was going to have to spank me for something I'd done and weirdly I was okay with it. I know I need help. Swear it's true.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I shook Al Sharpton's hand and gave him a pat on the back the other night in a dream..

I don't even like that guy!

LOL reminds me a bit of my "celebrity" dream. I was in a movie theater, the movie hadn't started yet and I found myself sitting next to Guy Fieri, host of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.

He was acting very much the celebrity, lots of fans hanging around. I'm not sure if he was messy from cooking or what but I started licking his fingers clean, not in a sexual way.

After I was done he very arrogantly dismissed me. I remember thinking, what a jerk why would I lick his stupid fingers?

The mood of the dream was very David Lynch-ish with the red velvet theater curtains, the hypnotized fans and me licking away at his fingers. It left me feeling very strange/silly.

My hubby watches Guy's show all the time. I don't particularly like Guy or the show, I'm not into celebrities at all. If I could dream about one, it would be Les Stroud I like his show/watch it all the time but Guy Fieri, WTH.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I agree with DarkBlade, could have been the pressure of being on tv with a mother beefing for help. Not really sure, she was human and prone to mistakes and could have misinterpreted what she was shown.

I will always think she is amazing. There are several of her books sitting on my bookshelf, people continue to live through their words and works after they're gone.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No doubt she was well respected. a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That is funny. Guy doesn't strike me as the celebrity brat type. He's out in the public all the time and he's a chef who's job is telling other chefs what a good job they are doing. I love his show and get lots of inspiration from the chefs and cooks from around the country that are featured on it. We're big into the cooking shows at my house. My son's two of whom are in food service call Anne Burrell Gal Feirrie because she has a similar hair style. LOL.. e reply to: Morningglory

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

LOL I know of all people he's the celebrity of my dreams.

My hubby loves the show, wants to travel to all those wonderful food destinations.

Guy seems so down to earth don't know why I'd give him such a lofty attitude or dream about licking his fingers. I guess the food appeals to me more than I imagined...finger lickin' good. For whatever stupid reason I decided to go right to the source.
Too much ATS maybe.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Lol, had a few . . . One that goes way back was Bono and since the 80s I have been seeing him in my dreams. So cool, but also so not cool. I was always sharing "lessons" I had learned and was helping him on lyrics. We used to walk and talk, the last few times were along a beach and Dave Evans was there also. At one point I insisted on him telling me his name and he held up a card that said, "Hughson". Around 3 years ago I told him off and I haven't seen him since.

My Mom said she used to see Tom Jones in her dreams too. When she saw him in concert (not a dream) he sang just to her in the front row . . .

STM

ETA: Who knows? Sometimes the dreams matched what was current, maybe sometimes we zone in on our favorite performers and crowd their astral walkabouts, lol, if so, the current performers really need a lot of help. Go for it y'all!
edit on 10-8-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Just had one featuring Benedict Cumberbatch-- bizarre! While I enjoy his work I'm not obsessed and haven't seen anything with (or about) him recently unless it was on some subconscious note. It was so out of the blue I searched out this thread-lol.

--seentomuch, that's too funny about Bono! I used to dream of him occasionally to, but he never asked me for lyrics- I wasn't worthy, haha! His name is indeed Paul Hewson.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Okay, lol, another Bono dream person. I wonder how many people see him in their dreams? Here's another one to add to the list:

Source: laylasclassicrock.blogspot.com...

Earlier this week, Chris Martin revealed he has been dreaming about U2 frontman Bono.

He said: "I always dream about other musicians. And with U2 or Radiohead it's always, 'Hey, how are you doing?' And they are never interested in hanging out with us. It's a permanent feeling of being at school and the bigger boys don't want to play with you."

STM

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And here's Bono dreaming his lyrics:

Source: www.synchrosecrets.com...

Here’s a music-related synchronicity related to a song written by Bono/U2. Bono came up with the song in a somewhat mysterious manner – literally dreaming it, then he played it for the band. They said it sounded like a Roy Orbison tune. So while they were working on the song, who shows up at the studio but Orbison, who asks Bono if he has a song for him. The two men had never met.

In the youtube link, Bono and Orbison talk about the creation of the song. Orbison went on to record the song, “She’s a Mystery to Me,” written by Bono.

Thanks to Marcus Anthony for alerting us to this fascinating synchronicity. Marcus remarked: “The universe is not only stranger than we think, but stranger than we can think. I love this one because it suggests the unconscious–but nonetheless intentional–coming together of minds in an entangled universe.”

Okay, after reading this article it makes me think there's a lot we need to learn about "dream time". Interesting stuff.

STM

ETA: And no, I did not work in my dreams on this song. I'm guessing if there is anything to this Bono is such an icon he probably has an huge astral fan club.

edit on 15-8-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join