It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're more likely to be killed by lightning than Hamas rockets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So OP doesn't get the usual hate filled anti-Isael drivel and it must be because we are all shills, not because the post is utter garbage.

Thanks for clearing that up OR. I was misled at first into thinking the OP, being an ATSer, was rational and thus able to be reasoned with.

My mistake.

His agenda has become obvious to me after reading more of his replies. This is the most pathetic thread I have ever posted in.

Good day to all you rational types that can see the truth, Isreal isnt innocent but neither are the Palies.

Both are guilty, but one side is the bringer of the trouble, that is without a doubt gaza.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
so some people can justify rocket attacks on civilians because lightning kills people.

Is that right, am I understanding the logic properly.

There may come a time when some in Palestine will get their hands on weapons that are far more lethal and accurate, but for now, lets imagine Israel are just suffering a spot of bad weather.

Lucky most Israelis dont play golf as well

Listen...the op has defied logic, t&c's and a rational form of rebuttal for two pages now.

Don't expect anything but back pedaling and illogical responses henceforth.

It's inevitable but still...no less tragic.

Bless their heart.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This is such a ridiculous abuse of statistics.

Firstly, sympathies to all killed by Hamas rockets - Palestinians and Israelis alike.

Secondly, if you calculate like for like, based on death by lightening against a world population of (say) six billion, and Israelis murdered by Hamas rockets against the population of Israel (say) eight million you get...

Statistically more likely to die from Hamas rockets. Think it through and grab a calculator and rejoice in logic.

Regards

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The whole Israel/Palestinian question is quite involved and not for someone as lowly as myself to resolve. I feel for both sets of people, especially the innocents who are suffering, mainly in Gaza.

There is one thing though, and this is so simple that even the OP should be able to grasp it, although I strongly suspect he isn't going to like it.

That one thing is, if the Palestinians were to approach the problem using diplomacy instead of an instant recourse to violence, Israel wouldn't seal the borders and set up checkpoints etc. There wouldn't be a need for military action because Israeli's would not be threatened by suicide bombers and countless rockets.

Instead, Palestinians are quite open regarding the desire to see Israel wiped off the map and, in my humble opinion, that is quite a poor starting position for diplomacy.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny
well that does it for me, there is no difference between these guys and the wesboro baptist church, neo nazi fascist racist, I actualy expected to see them string some poor african up or see some crosses burning in the street.
In most countries around the world this kind of activity is not tolerated, in mine its called racial vilification.
I have to say that if a public rally was being held in this fashion against a zionist minority there would be hell to pay.

edit on 9-8-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think the OP could have done a better job at getting his point across.

But lets face it when all is said and done when we look at the big picture including the past and present it seems pretty obvious if Hamas wasn't launching rockets into Israel then the fanatical Zionists (including the Israeli government running the show) would be launching them at their own people to justify their genocidal tendencies(In fact it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they already had).

They are known for false-flags, killing their own to justify their supposed "greater good", severe racism = convincing themselves they are the chosen race, cunning manipulation, and an intelligence moto of "by way of deception thou shalt do war", they thrive off using other races/nation to fight and die for their corrupt cause.

Who cares about ebola when you have diseased freaks like this all around the world

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I wonder if you would feel the same way if your family was facing the threat of incessant missile attacks.

Despicable thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join